My path with Satan

Thank you, I will try during my next seance with him !

2 Likes

He called me and gave me a lot of signs. I was pulled in LHP by Satan but I refused to work with him because of my fear of Darkness.

3 Likes

He told me he IS the black flame which is inside of us.

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity. What is your stance… Do you believe he is Lucifer or do you think that they are separate entities? :blush:

A lot of people have different ideas on this.

1 Like

Satan is a name. Many entities use this name but the gatekeeper is the archetype of both the abyssal darkness and a black mage combined. Many entities can take the form. Lucifer has,Samael has,even Belial my spirit guide has. Evoking Satan I always felt as if he was Me and yet not me. Invoking him I didnt go to another realm. It was more like Daathic or Lovecraftian entities who get you to fall in your mind and after falling down a certain level we fall and transfer through another realm.

5 Likes

I think they’re not the same and Satan told me He’s not part of Lucifer empire and that’s He’s way above him. My gf works with Lucifer and she saw them both. She didn’t feel the same in Satan’s presence than Lucifer’s

4 Likes

For me Satan is both a very powerful and high entity and also a part of me. He is fully contradiction.

4 Likes

If I recall correctly, a member on this forum said, “Lucifer and Satan are like brothers, who carry the same position and similar vibrations that make people think that they are one and the same but in truth, they have their own empires and duties to look after.

8 Likes

I cannot be more amazed. This is exactly what I chanelled.

2 Likes

I haven’t worked with Satan extensively. However he helped me with some minor things and shaped my character a bit. :blush:

Also he possessed me once against my will that was not fun. He made me face my fear head on.

1 Like

Satan told me me this when I asked who is he is.

I’m the emissary of outer darkness. the abyss taken a manifestation. I am the darkness from Thaumiel and the waters of the shadow realm. I’m you I’m the deep of you. I’m the hidden core of darkness that permeates your being.

5 Likes

He said to me fears are just fears. They are just feelings and you have to learn to move past them and not be affected and be limited by them.
Pretty much.

3 Likes

Pretty much what Lucifuge what said to me.

1 Like

Looks like there are some similarities in the lessons. :wink:

1 Like

This confirm the feeling I have about him, that he’s everywhere, like the “all” but not the “all” in God’s way. Idk how to describe xD

4 Likes

I’m planning to open his gates during a ritual which I’m recording this week for my youtube channel. This rite will be the most powerful initiation I have ever performed.

4 Likes

I don’t want to miss it. May I have your YouTube channel please ?

2 Likes

What’s your YouTube channel?

If he is the Emissary of outer darkness then who rules the totality of darkness itself?

1 Like

Morpheus Darkson

2 Likes