My own made sigil

Hi everyone. first of all just to let our admin know that please blurr my sigil here and allow people see by clicking the picture. thanks

So I just made this sigil and just want to ask our advance practitioners/magicians here. of what they feel or seeing in my sigil. and if they can elaborate of what is the use of this. that would be great. so this is one sigil but i made 2 photos of different sides of it because i feel that each of the eye has a specific purpose.

Thank you

2 Likes

What was your intent with this sigil? Does it represent your higher being, you under your magickal name or something else…? Whatever you INTENT Was, is what it’s for, and as you made it it’s not for us to say.

If you got this through channeling or automatic writing than it’s maybe not a sigil but more like a sketch, possibly of whatever being was influencing you to draw it, and in that case you can use it as a link if not a sigil to evoke that being and ask it what it wants.

3 Likes

@Mulberry my intent there was to make a sigil to connect with my godself and show his true form by drawing a sigil.

do you see or feel something on it. if I may ask?

Does it represent your higher being, you under your magickal name?

how did you get this idea? yes and I get amazed

I was just going by the language “my own sigil” and I have also created a personal sigil for my own spirit, so that seemed all well and good to me. :smiley:

I don’t use the term “godself” so I can’t speak to that, but I assume it means that overarching spirit, that part of the universe that separated itself into individuation and is a constant distinct consciousness regardless of the mess of energies you get tacked on to you during incarnation or which layer of being it’s peering out of at any one time.

This one seems to have a layer of incarnation included and be looking out of that “lens”, a layer of it’s incarnation on the way to the physical… which is how it gets to have “eyes” which are a symbolic representation for the human mind to understand the concept of “it perceives you and is “looking back” at you”. It’s probably a telepathic being with an energy body and doesn’t exactly have biological eyes, which are a biomechanical sensory device only required and functioning for biomechanical, physical bodies. It’s mind had focus on you at that moment and your conscious mind translated that into eyes.

I also get galactic (the stars) energy, obviously, and some kind of pain associated with being anchored in place. It’s a dynamic kind of being that wants to be able to move around more. It can’t try to hard or it will tear itself apart. It must wait. It’s showing this data as it’s important in this time where you happened to contact it, the image contains imbalance and jaggedness, and this is what it’s working on right now, it’s calm and determined, but getting tired.

This is barely scratching the surface, there’s a lot more t this being but this is what’s most accessible and present to me at this time. Ah, it’s not asking for help I don’t think, it’s helping itself.

1 Like

@Mulberry wow its a lot of message and i have difficulty to absorb of what you said here. i will read your message again and again to absorb it.

but may i ask, what is your advice for me upon seeing this sigil?

First of all take all my UPG with a big pinch of salt because I could be wrong, I could be projecting, I could have had my connection usurped by an importer, or simply be projecting. I did this based on sudden clairsentience but I’m actually at work and not in the best viewing space, if that hadn’t happened I would have just said “I don’t do scans” or something or bowed out with some other excuse. But still, always be suspicious of other people’s UPG.

So I would way your next move would be to do what I didn’t do, get into a nice calm comfy spot and open the sigil, and start asking questions. Write down what comes to you trying not to think about it. Describe do not identify, and tell yourself you will analyze the whole thing afterwards and write down any naysaying or identifications on one side to the right of your paper.

You can use this to open the sigil and ask your spirit/higher self/godself for help as you would any other entity:

I don’t do much with mine, but I do have an affirmation that I speak to it now and them, it goes like this:

Holy art though [name]
I call your name
Because you are mighty
I swear that I will better myself
Give me strength!

Only mine’s written in old Norse because I’m poncy like that lol
Hel wis thu [nammon]
Ik hroffu thinnon nammon
Thwithu thu hathest macht
Ik swearu that ik betteron mik
Gef mir megin!

1 Like

@Mulberry thank you for your advice I will try the instructions you gave and the affirmations that you leave here.

Let’s see how it goes then. Thank you so much. more blessings to come you :heart:

1 Like

@Mulberry im sorry if i speak less. my english is not good as yours thats the main reason. i hope you understand.

Once again, Thank you❤️

1 Like

No worries! Best of luck I hope it all goes very well. :smiley: :heart_decoration:

1 Like