My Name is Kitty and I am in alot of pain

Hello Kitty!

Get it?

I know, it’s a old joke now.

2 Likes

Hello there Kitty.

I have an friend with CRPS, which is part of multiple sclerosis, and i have found an effective treatment for it. I would recommend binaural beats as they are most potential medicine for all kind of problems, and my friend has starting to get results. I hope that i’m not promoting stuff, but i really want to help, as crps ruins lives.

How to use them: Do an playlist from the videos and listen with low volume with earphones. You can also listen the playlist on repeat while sleeping, so it goes right into the subconscious mind.

Here are the same beats that my friend use:
Pain Relief - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Heavy Metal Detox - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Multiple Sclerosis - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Healing & Regeneration - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Autonomic Nervous System - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Nerve Disorders - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Toxins Elimination - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube

6 Likes

I am inclined to suggest a combination of XiSuiJing qigong and the neigong system devised by Wang Ji Wu, mentioned in the book Xing Yi Nei Gong, for dealing with your pain. XiSuiJing qigong for balancing out your yin and Xing Yi neigong for balancing out your yang. Pain and illness arise from imbalances in the energy. Meditation is also helpful if you don’t already practice it. Additionally, welcome fellow kittypeople. :3

5 Likes

I call it voodoo doll syndrome sometimes. Everything is going as you would expect in your daily life when all of a sudden I get this crackling burning throbbing like acid being poured on my skin sensation and it doesn’t just happen once it is almost as if there is a huge cluster of these pustules to follow. Just goes on and on and on. There is that then there is the stabbing suddenly in my hands face ears or fingers sort of pain. There is no warning whatsoever. A sharp sudden pain in my lower back knees spine neck shoulders when I stand or try to lift something. I have sharp wracking pains in my abdomen and my eye with twitch in pain or arms or legs or both… and I never know when it will happen. Migraine pain which is just like most people’s I think. Dull throbbing aches all over. Getting comfortable is a constant effort to achieve.

If I was honest with my doctor then I would have no pain relief at all. They give me thirty milligram codeine and call it a day. I get that six times a day because if I follow the prescription I run out three weeks into each month. They know this and won’t address it. I have a few times. Bleh…Muscle relaxers help if I take more than i am told to. I have a sleeping pill which works if I use it rarely. Which I understand completely. I take ropinerole at the highest does they will allow to allay the RLS which is relentless. Amitriptilyne is at seventy milligrams and I will still be awake for up to three days before I start to sleep without realizing it for two hours usually at a time. Its not enjoyable but I am alive and I am glad for that. The one thing that has helped tremendously in the past is simply not available here nor is it regulated. They have no intention of legalizing nor regulating it just the same old demonizing it in the hysterical media… etc. The cbd alone literally changed nothing for me as I tried various kinds over two year period. I will get to a point somehow where I can obtain some and regain part of my life.

As it stands most of my interactions with Belial, Lilith, Lucifer or Sutekh are mainly by speaking to them and small gestures. I want to get to a point where I can do more and accomplish more.

1 Like

I ventured out a few times and wish I had stayed home. I have a sensitivity to sunlight it hurts and makes it hard to see. Smell is very powerful to me and well that paid off in dividends among some of the public.:upside_down_face: I don’t really enjoy drinking as much as some seem to. Not judging it just is not my scene. If I want to chill it is either a spliff and chill which I can’t find here anyway or just a cup of tea and a horror film. I love goth clubs and drag races and there is zip and zero here. Walking at night is a great joy but I have to avoid certain times for specific reasons. It almost seems that Plymouth is the antithesis to everything I like lol except my girlfriend. I moved to England to be with her. We are really happy almost tenyears in now but we don’t like it here lol.

1 Like

Yesss I get it :crazy_face: Sanrio FTW giggle

1 Like

Heyy! Thanks for such a thoughtful reply! I am so glad you did not use the P word…I am in a COVVHA or children of vietnam veterans group exposed to agent orange and they use the prayer thing too much…once is too much with their intention but i digress. Words have intention and they just do not realize or care. I’m not mad at them but words hold meaning and depth and weight. So be careful what you say.

I am a transplant from the states. I moved here to be with my partner. We met on SL. Rp’ing VTM. I am a Follower Of Set. My Mother is English also. I love it here sans one thing. No medical marijuana. I have mentioned it before but it helps. CBD didn’t although I had such high hopes for it. Ah wellI keep checking the news and hoping for logic.

I love the weather here. The summer is like our fall in Texas. I had thirty five years of hot weather and I am more than happy for gloomy misty and cool! I am unable to tan anyway :ghost:

2 Likes

MS is in question now as well. I have an appointment in two months with a neurologist. I am hoping it is not that but if it is I would rather catch it as early as possible. I would like to ask you something. Where can I create a playlist and avoid random bursts of commercials? Does amazon music have any? If so they are commercial free and that would be a possibility. If not the sudden jarring commercials really hurt my ears. I love this idea though! Thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

See this is something I know nothing about. I will have to get to researching methinks wriggles kittytail :cat2:

1 Like

It is interesting you say this. I lived in the same house as a narcissistic psychopath is my best estimation. She was an alcoholic also. It took years to get over her abuse add in that she is a racist and homophobic to boot and I cut ties years ago. It was for the best.

I have and will continue to try anything to help with this pain.

1 Like

Yea try her program… it helped me emotionally.

2 Likes

It’s good to hear that it helped you :hugs:

2 Likes

It is a shame you don’t have her number anymore. Sounds like an interesting girl.

1 Like

I do know her number I think it is due to the fact that my mind said this is important and so I never forgot.

2 Likes

Hi ambercatgoddess

I think if @Norski, @emperor and @Yberion read your post they may also have a suggestion?

This is a great perch to be on and there is plenty of room for everyone here. I hope you find the answers you need :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh,
why would i want to care.

grmpf’s

Alright.

Let me have a read then.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

Lol :sweat_smile:

Because you care about stuff, and people too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds similar to what we vampires expierience,
when woken after more then a few decades of sleep.

It is a painful process,
but from what i get,
you’ve been avoiding to confront those limitations.

You need to exceed over the threshold of your limitations,
in order to expand your comfort zone,
and grow out of it.

Belial is very good at helping people there.

He also knows,
how to comfort you back into “sanity”,
after you’ve just freaked out,
and lost your shit,
for confronting major fear.

I recommend you start your work there.

In terms of your sleep deprivation,
and reduced tolerance,
i also recommend,
you pick up a Zen based system,
and force yourself,
for example,
to expierience extended cold showers,
combine that with light therapy,
if needed.

In case this all sounds to mumble-jungle,
for you to comprehend,
simply go to a doctor,
and check for the following chemics in your blood:

Vitamin D (should be lower then normal),
Serotonin (can be lower or higher then normal,
your current describtion sounds definately inbalanced,
but i would assume it’s a little bit to high, rather then to low),

Cortisol Levels.

Those probably are way to high.

There’s more details,
but i’m not your doctor,
and so i merely just give you a hint,
on which critical points to check.

If my estimations are correct tho,
the doctor will pretty much prove,
what i got from reading your current statements,
and doing a quick scan.

In that case,
you should definately,
work on your sensory responses.

I’ve suggested some base methods to get started.

And i have to add another word of caution here:

DO NOT, i repeat NOT ATTEMPT,
to start Sun Gazing,
before you’ve at least spent 3 weeks,
getting to adjust through Cold showers,
and Light-Therapy. ( a simple white light bulb, around 3k to 3,5k kelvin should work.)
(also, don’t use added Black light (8k Kelvin and above,
before you’ve adjusted to the 3k Kelvin.)

By ignoring that advice,
you’d seriously hurt yourself,
and that stuff,
isn’t easy to heal once it happened,
either.

Interesting.

so the “pain”,
you expierience,
might actually be your body,
picking up real energetic strings of the movement of chi around you.

If someone’s free,
with good clear voyance,
please visit her astrally,
and check how many spirits are around her.

What she describes,
is very common,
on higher degrees of advanced Energy work,
but for someone without training,
These symptoms just look like pain.

So having a check on her,
might really be helpful.

I’m thinking of either:

@Rory_Mclellan or @Selkie,
to have a check on her,
and how much spirits are around her.

Couz if it’s spiritual Energy impacting her physical senses,
she might need a different form of training,
then just simply “healing her body from pain”.

Thanks in advance,
for readings on her.

In case you find something importend,
please PM me,
with tagging this Post,
and telling me,
the results on "forum member [member name]. "

Thanks.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

@Watchuku,

I really liked your contribution.

Spotify premium comes on a 10 Pounds per month fee,
for being completely free of any advertisements.

Not sure about the other services,
but generally,
you’ll have to select a music provider,
with payment system being monthly subscribtion.

haven’t used Amazon for it,
because Spotify is really good in terms of it’s cancelation terms,
when you don’t want the service to be running,
which with some companies,
really is a pain in the ass.

Facebook,
for example,
once had a system where you could delete everything you’ve posted completely,
now,
they require a death certificate,
for confirming a complete account deletion.

(which is kind of crazy, but ther current terms of service.)

So,
if you want to check which service seems best for you,
you got to spend some time reading i guess.

Streaming free music is no exception, so here are some of our favorite sites.

• Spotify. Spotify is one of the world’s most popular music streaming services. …
  • Pandora. Pandora is a great website to stream your favorite music and discover new music as well. …
  • Google Play Music . …
  • iHeartRadio. …
  • SoundCloud. …
  • SHOUTcast. …
  • AccuRadio. …
  • Last.fm.

@CovertCreator

True,
but i’m kind of wasted from my 10 Day trip still.

And,
quite frankly,
i could use a little help myself,
but that’s not so much about Magick,
or anything,
i’m merely just lazy currently,
i tried to get out of my job,

• yet again, i can’t find any reasonable alternative,
    and as it looks,
    i’ll be forced to continue it,
    on a heavy schedule very soon,
    because debt has been piling up,
    for the season i took off,
    in order to care for my family through my mum’s death.

Not really a mather to discuss here.

It’s just,
i was emotionally reacting,
to the request,
rather then by reason.

As,
well it’s all nice fine and dandy,
that i can help,
and indeed,
i do.

However,
i just saw a bunch of stuff to read,
and wasn’t in the mood for it.

It’s all good by now.

I’ve replied,
and given some basic suggestions.

From here on,
she can choose,
where to look at,
and what she actually wants to work with.

The binaural beats suggestion was also quite good,
which came from Watchuku.

The Yin - Yang, Quigong suggestion from Mao was really good.

I’ll have to see for myself,
what exactly is most importend in this case,
and where she might get the best improvement,
based on her current belief system,
life circumstance,
etc.

She definately has gotten better already,
when working with the other Kings.

So we’ll see,
what i can contribute,
to her overall state.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Please stop advising on medical stuff.
It can potentially (and very likely) hurt whoever decides to follow it.

2 Likes