My love jars back fire as hell WHY?

Ok guys my love/sweet jars with my ex and current boyfriend backfired as hell. And i want to know what I’ve done wrong or if maybe I added too much s*t ¯_(ツ)_/¯
The situation with my ex on short:
I’ve done a sweet jar, added: roses petals(pink) honey(a lot) sugar(a lot) cinnamon, our names on a small red piece of paper, perfume, vanilla essence, cotton balls(i heard they help with love?)half an apple, And it after months started to smell bad as hell(SOUR though everything was sweet)had a red liquid on the bottom of the jar right under the sugar(looked exactly like BLOOD) and i used to keep the jars under my bed or in a drawer.
Bad effects: My ex broke up with me, lost feelings for apparently NO REASON he said. He became violent and MEAN

• I became obsessed with him(before i wasn’t so into him) suicidal, crazy. I almost killed myself because of the breakup then
    I planned to m***er him because he didn’t want to get back together :skull_and_crossbones:thankfully i didn’t take the knife with me that day when i met my ex again. (anyway after cleansing, meditations cord cutting i finally overcame the obsession took me 9 months, also I threw away the damn JAR i kept for 7-8 months) After I threw away the jar I saw my obsession with my ex slowly fade away…
    My current boyfriend situation:
  • He said he lost feelings for no reason(we are dating since 2 months)
    (Guess who else said that? ) :woman_facepalming:t2:
    -He said he’s tired, this relationship is not working
    I asked why is not working
    Him: I don’t know is just not working
    (i became also very jealous and obsessed again but its ok Sitri and Dantalion are helping me overcome it​:sweat_smile::black_heart:)
    The jar I’ve done with my current boyfriend: Sugar, Honey, our names on paper, my crazy imagination thought to add this time, a onion, garlic for protection☠️cinnamon and Rosemarie.
    everytime i light a candle too. Red/pink
    Also after my current boyfriend wanted to break up I took the s*t jar and put it in my garden(the glass broke so i covered only the ingredients in dirt.
    My question is, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS BACKFIRE? Am I doing something wrong?
    Please tell me if the recipes are crazy(and if you could recommend me better things to put in the jars😅and give me advice what protection to use? I usually just burn sage and say a chant(but doesn’t seem to work)
    Good news: My current boyfriend wants to continue the relationship after I threw away that shit, but he still messages and texts 6-8 hours late I just want to make a jar to boost our relationship but
    IM SCARED if you read everything about my ex you know why im scared🥲
1 Like

Both jars had ingredients which rotted.

The first one had the apple and rose petals. The second one had the onion and garlic.

I’ve never made love jars though so I could be wrong about this, it’s just that those components capable of rotting (never mind sitting around for months in that state) are standing out to me as being horrendous for improving love.

5 Likes

Their reaction could be more about them and their natural protections and sensitivity.

Some people sense love spells subconsciously as a psychic attack, which to be fair, it is, and react to protect themselves.

That reaction can include return to sender as well as running.

People forget that all humans are also sovereign spirits with natural magickal ability. It’s not always just about you. You sort of have to factor in their energy into the working.

6 Likes

What Azhriaz said…
But I am also not experienced in making spell jars, I do recognize the tendency to go a little overboard with ingredients. Every time I make incense blends I seem to put in just about every herb I have in my temple space and/ or kitchen cabinet. I’ve even “intuitively” used peppers in a baneful blend and stupidly forgot to open all the windows when igniting it…
Needless to say, that backfired.

Also what Mulberry said.
love spells are a bit more baneful in nature than loving. I’ve had better success when working on a strong visualization of benefits and beneficial outcome for both parties. It seems to soften the baneful/ manipulative aspect of love spells a little. Making it a little less about obsession.
I don’t use love spells a lot, but the rare occasions when using them I like to utilize them more in an attack-/ baneful-like setting.

So my un-educated tip would be, as for the amount of ingredients keep it simple but meaningful.
Also in these cases where you want it to keep the jars for a long time and the intended outcome is things should flourish instead of sour or decay. Choose ingredients that keep well for a long time.
Your jars are sweet, but keep in mind that with fermenting things (which is basically mindfully letting things rot) sugar usually plays a big role in feeding the bacteria used in the rotting process.

2 Likes

Oooh yeah I almost forgot to mention something that one of my (human) mentors in magick and demonolatry reminded me off. If you are prone to easily veer off into obsession, love spells are not a good idea especially if you are one of the parties the spell is performed on.

I’m a double scorpio so naturally I do go from love to obsession quite easily.
Might be good to take that in account as well, if things work for you that way as well

1 Like

@Ioana_Cristina Jar spells require frequent maintenance/energy, it’s something that should be spoken of more often but sadly is not.

I truly believe that when we cast a spell, the spell - almost immediately - begins to unravel, some faster than others. This is the Law! Without maintenance, the spell ‘turns’ and you could end up with an undesired result or just nothing.

Jar spells do work! However, I feel that what most folks miss is the letter of intent that should be added to the jar. Urine jars are marvelous things for love spells and you should add Star Anise and at least 1 fetish Item or fetish Mark, if you can. A photo copy of a picture from your phone would work as a fetish Item!

Do the maintenance though, at least once a week you need to fire that vessel up!

2 Likes

Maybe your energy is to attached to the target to a point that the energy goes to you (one time it happened to me).

Some tips:

• Use a psychopomp entity (Hekate, Lucifer, Raziel…) they can guide your intent more efficient to the target or objective

• Try some entity for patience and detachment, Kevashiel is good to prevent lust for result

• One of the most powerful tips is just to imagine/pretend that you’re already a powerful witch/mage and once casted it’s done for real. No need to put your thoughts and energy in it

• Bury the jar next to the target area, if you can’t do that, leave it in a place you don’t go too often, far from your home. Jar spells can sometime leak the energy of the intent in the nearby area, thus affecting you.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Its just I’ve been doing this for a few years and first time it worked really well then I’ve noticed when i would follow on-line advice from some witches or videos that said PLACE the jar under your bed. Every time i would sleep with the jar under me the next day i would be extremely jealous or obsessive or have weird dreams… Even in some cases the energy was so strong i couldn’t sleep anymore in my bed😅so i had to remove the jar from under my bed.