My little Santa Muerte altar

I just felt like sharing it if you guys have one post them as well…

15 Likes

You know- the craziest thing just happened with Santa Muerte as I was sleeping. I woke up and immediately cleaned, cleansed and dedicated my entire altar space to Her.
Like, removed my Set statue and other tidbits cluttering the space (not that She minds, but I wanted to throw myself at Her feet).
All literally within the last hour.
Then I logged on to tell BALG about my experience it and saw your post LOL!
So… Here’s my fresh, new altar dedicated to La Madre.

Items:
Statue of La Madre in White (soon to be joined by one in Black and Red) with corresponding candles.
Black bracelet of obsidian
Greenstone bracelet of skulls
Sparkly ring (false diamond)- but the nicest piece of jewellery I own.
Expensive cigar
Sage soaked in Dragons Blood Ink (made by @UnseelieDiabolus)
Amethyst- my birthstone
My Santa Muerte Oracle Deck, Tarot Card Deck and Book by Tomas Prower (really good read- 100% recommend)
Skull shot glass with tasty sweetred wine as an offering.
And…

THE SAME INCENSE HOLDER AS YOU! :smiley:

5 Likes

Been working with her for a few years

8 Likes

She is a very spoiled girl

1 Like

That’s absolutely stunning!!

2 Likes

We literally have the same statue and incense burner

2 Likes

I want a Santa Muerte rosary and one of those mini statues of her

I got a few there is a good place on etsy for them

1 Like

My local Hispanic market has tons of votive candles for her I got this one from there, they have a lot of various saint candles as well and they have some legit Santa Muerte statues imported from Mexico different colors and they all have gold coins and other items on them…

They cost about 50 bucks though…

That’s about right they go from $5 to $600 in my area

1 Like

Nice altars guys! I have started with Her as well recently. My altar isn’t very fancy, but plan on adding more over time. I live here in NM so it’s pretty easy to her stuff all over the place here. I’m at work right now so I can’t take a picture of my altar, but I can later in the morning when I get home.

2 Likes

I’ve got the exact same black robe statue as you. I’ll try to post some pics soon.

2 Likes

Got a new statue ahhh

Those are some wonderful looking altars!!