My introduction

Where to begin? When I was 11 an acquaintance brought me a pentagram necklace and told me that it reminded them of me. Neither of us knew what it was just that it looked cool. I wore it everyday for a year. It felt really good to wear. Nobody mentioned anything until one day a kid screamed in Terror pointing at it as it hung around my neck, which got the attention of the school principal who told me I was no longer allowed to wear it. Which made me curious so I did some research and found Wicca. I became a solo practitioner for a few years dabbling in spells. The few that I tried were successful. After a few years I grew lonely and set out in search of a community. I set aside my desire for a coven, and settled for the new age spiritual groups that I could find in my area. I’ve learned an awful lot about Native American spirituality, and their ceremonies feed my soul. But I am being called back to my roots. To the mystery that is Magic and ritual.
Im now 32 and I have some budding gifts that I would like to hone in on such as very very selective telepathy, dream walking(still very limited), manifesting. My spirit eyes are opening and I have started to see other beings sometimes. But what brought me here with something that happened the other day.
The other day on a Facebook group I saw an illustration of what appeared to be a woman having ritual relations with a very Baphomet looking creature. It really stirred something up with in me. So I began to explore the erotic sensations welling up within myself. Somehow it felt very healing and empowering. Overall I felt very good about the experience. I woke up the next morning with a new magnetism but couldn’t explain. Like I was supercharged. The malaise and heaviness that I normally walk with had peeled back and I felt revitalized. I went about my day and I had a good day and I came home that night to find a coyote sitting in my parking space. In the school of thought I come from coyotes are Bringers of Omens. The coyote ran off and as I began to walk towards my house I saw the silhouette of a dark being. Blacker than night. Like a black hole of a silouette I’ve been warned about such things and instructed to be firm in boundaries expressing they are unwelcome if they mean harm.
So i did that, i went into my house, and went on with my night. The next morning, i wake up to a dead quail on my doorstep. Immediately I threw on my ritual garb, and did a cleansing on my house. I confided in a dear friend, and she told me that i probably opened myself up during my erotic fantasy…i really hope thats not the case. Anyways,
Hello, I’m here to learn new ways, cultivate my gifts, and meet others doing the same.
Any thoughts?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!

1 Like

THanks everyone!!

1 Like

When I went to school the principal only cared about his cigarettes… Oh well.
Welcome to the forum my friend!
You are bound to learn many great things here.
Please feel free to bombard the community with your questions, provided that you’ll have already searched them using our search function.
Be at peace :black_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome @EmeraldRabbit :blush:

1 Like