My introduction

Thank you for this information, I greatly appreciate it.

I shall research the void meditation and also dedicating it to a spirit. How do I find the information on the ones that you mentioned?

There seems to be quite a few of them, how do I chose one and know who will be best/work for me?

2 Likes

You have to just feel them, which one catches your eye the most? You can think about it for a day or two.

And you can usually put there name into a search engine and get the info you need if not you can ask me and i can help.

2 Likes

Hey @Dinx, i agree with @anon39410973. These are good for starters i put in some meditation tips tonight

2 Likes

I use blackwitchcoven.com
They have a data base of demons oritia loa and their sigils

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey Good morning @Dinx,

I got a lot of tips in the follwing thread about daily meditation. Enjoy.

I can't invoke Lucifer

1 Like

Sometimes you have to sync with one, there you beginning to hear a name.
Or you read about them and it just pops up.

Another way is to ask Lucifer to guide you.

1 Like

Hey Dinx, i just wanted to check in to see how you where doing. I was lost on where to start for a long time a and wished i had someone to point me in the right direction.

If you need anything just ask

2 Likes

Hi Borgy,

Thank you for this, I appreciate the help. Other places have lacked this.

I will look at these videos tonight.

1 Like

Hi Florry,

There is a lot of information here so it is easy to get lost. If you do have some tips on the best place to start, that would be great.

I searched void meditation but couldn’t find anything on ‘how to’.

Thanks for your help, this is the most I have received anywhere so far.

1 Like

Search for Physic development for the magician you should find it.

2 Likes

This happens to many of us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats why i want to help people, i has in a bad situation with my family when i discovered magick, it help me feel powerful and happy and not weak and feeble, i just done what anybody else to feel that was i did

2 Likes

Again giving thanks to you all. I’m so glad that I have your guidance.

@Borgy @anon39410973 and @elvenbird

Although this site is tremendous in respect of information, that I sure will utilise as I progress but at the start, it’s great to get a heads up on where to go.

Now I don’t know whether this is of any relevance or whether you know what it may mean but prior to finding this site, I had a dream and this was again after asking for help/answers.

I was distinctively given a name of Alexander and a name of Paul and Chaundry. The Alexander was very clear, almost as if it was being shouted at me but the last two were a lot more subtle, like a whisper, and I’m sure they were given together (as in one name).

After looking at the website given by elevenbird, I couldn’t find any reference to these names.

Does anybody know if these names mean anything?

1 Like

Well you mentioned the dream here and you talked about witchcraft. So with this in your pocket go and have a look at google and research ‘Alexandrian witchcraft’ and Covens near you. That’s what I would do when you explain me those dreams.

1 Like

Is your situation better now @anon39410973. Good that you got stronger from that experience.

2 Likes

Im doing better, thank you, but the fights not over just yet

2 Likes

The fight stays, I know. But the more you can take control, the more you can decide what to do with it. Even ignore things or walk away and start something better somewhere else.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear of your situation @anon39410973.

Did magick help you in any way?

It still helps me, i focus on myself a lot and i dont really need that much to live, but i have my family to worry about (parents and siblings) so i tend to do money magick when i really need it, i really need to do a more long term spell

2 Likes