My introduction

Hello my name is German,
Ive been interested in the spiritual for some years but Ive been too lazy to do magick even tho I want to :sweat_smile:
Im interested in contacting demon and spirits but I am a skeptical and donā€™t know where to start. Any tips are cool. I made a thread about some problems I have which I think it involves demons, an answer to that is truly appreciated.
I recently did a astrology reading where the woman said I was a magician in my past life and I think it would be a good idea to keep making stronger that area of my life (but I dont know how :frowning: )
Btw my magick name is Medietas, which in latin means in the middle, because I want to be not a human nor a God, something in betweenā€¦like a demigod.

3 Likes

Most people start with a good beginners book, and if you search here for that you will find book recommendations. Try the search string ā€œbeginner book recommendationsā€.

Work that from start to finish and see how you feel.

We have many free tutorials here provided by members if you donā€™t want to spend any money: search ā€œtutorial evocationā€ or ā€œevocation guideā€ or for whatever youā€™re looking for. The forum is over 10 years old thereā€™s a lot. :smiley: We have collections of tutorials in fact.

I recommend you start with developing psychic senses and spiritual hygiene. Itā€™s not useful to you when you canā€™t psychically see or hear them when they come, or if you canā€™t tell that what came is a parasite.

Wow, so after skimming through the tutorials it would appear there is enough to keep one preoccupied for lengths of time that could become indefinite, truly a fascinating collection of tutorials.

1 Like