My Initiation into the solar force - Piercing the layers of the sun and transcending the spectrum

Face To Face With The Almighty and Terrifying Sun.

I have been on a intense solar path-working, where I dug deep into every layer and spectrum of the solar force of all the sun’s.

I started with the first chamber of the sun, the white layer of the sun, chamber of Lucifer. I summoned Lucifer to full materialisation, Lucifer was the one who led me on this path in the first place. So I had to prepare myself.

Lucifer said I needed to fortify and empower myself in order to survive his solar force. I had to enter his chamber and pass his layer. So I set out Lucifers sigil, on top of the seal of the sun, anointed in blood and covered in cinnamon.

I lit two white candles on either side, i anointed the candles in orange oil, then covered my body in olive oil like instructed.

I lit the candles, channeled solar energy which I then pushed into the seal before me, then reciting a incantation given to me by lucifer to open the solar chamber.

The symbol beamed with bright white light, I invoked the sun of lucifer and a miniature sun passed through all my chakras and empowered me. Lucifer then entered my body in a heat wrenching possession.

He forced me out of my body into a gateway which opened above the seal, I faced a massive sun bigger than any I have ever seen. I passed through his first layer. The light of lucifer burned away all weakness and the solar light of lucifer entered me to prepare me for the next initiation.

Next was the layer of the immortal solar Phoenix, who’s name shall not be spoken. I channeled a incantation which is to be spoken facing the south, with a incense blend of this.

Frankincense, Orange, Olive oil. Once I lit the incense I made upon the coal. I spoke out loud.

“ Immortal Phoenix, rise through the never extinguishing flames, rise from the chambers of sol, come to me fly to my call, the seven suns of the immortal Phoenix, I summon thee “.

The room became dry like the air was almost dusty, a warmth encircled me and I could hear the wings of the Phoenix. In the column of incense smoke manifested seven miniature suns. They were the same colour as fire, a beam of light connected the suns then, the suns merged and became a Phoenix.

The smoke then gathered around me, as it did so did the wings of the Phoenix, it was embracing me, so I began to embrace it.

Once I did, the fire of the Phoenix leaked into my being, I began uttering a incantation which was being forced into my psyche from this Phoenix.

My being was being empowered and prepared, screeches of the Phoenix could be heard and I was forced out of my body once more.

I was carried by the Phoenix through the smoke of the incense was a veil. I passed through it and was thrown through the layer of the sun which was the chamber of the fiery Phoenix. My aura grew fiery wings and thousands of inferior solar Phoenix’s flew around me, I fed from their power and was ready for the next layer of the sun.

Next a entity unknown entity, which did not speak came to me it offered no name, it burned with Violet fire. It was the keeper of the violet season of the sun. The passing for this layer was extremely simple. I needed one violet candle, placed on top of a solar disk drawn in violet, I then visualised the same entity. I knew however it was already there waiting for me. The candle beamed with violet light and this entity told me to vibrate ‘SOL’ while pushing energy from my solar plexus into the beam.

Aethyric hands made of gentle violet fire, touched my aura. I sat in the gentle flames of this unknown yet intriguing entity. I left my body climbed the violet beam and saw the violet chamber before me. Female hands gentle and kind and warm touched me the violet spectrum shined so brightly it coursed through my energetic veins. The only time the entity spoke was to ready me for the next layer, it said.

“ Goodbye and Good-luck my darling “, followed my a invisible kiss to my cheek, then I was ready for the next layer of the sun.

Now was the layer of Ra, this was a tricky one. I did various invocations I found of Ra as well as prayers, to prepare the area.

I burned saffron and sig, to fumigate the temple for his presence. I used the solar disk and his hieroglyphic of his name upon the disk. I opened it like a sigil while reciting a hymn to Ra. Then a roar could be heard from behind me, I turned my sight to behind me. It was Sekhemet, she appeared as a fierce lioness, her roar passed through my being it seemed to solidify my being readying me like the rest.

Sekhemet’s form shifted into a beautiful woman, with the face of someone who I know. She kissed me on the lips and her kiss gave me the energy, i needed to project from my body.

Still in the form of a beautiful humanoid goddess she spoke, “ Father shall see you now “. She grabbed onto a astral sun disk, but held on to a serpent wrapped around it. It spun at fast speeds carry me and her to the layer and chamber of Ra, she held my hand and said “Father will see you now”. She gave me once final kiss goodbye, which passed on her essence into me.

A roaring voice travelled through, the layer of the sun which was the chamber of Ra.

“ You’ve earned my daughters respect, therefore you earn mine, come and embrace me “. I was pulled into him by a vortex of solar heat. I was filled with the light of Ra. I came back to my body, my aura still holding the essence of Ra’s light.

Sekhemet said to me “Vibrate my fathers name” as I did that the power of Ra which had coursed through me, vibrates intensely Sekhemet roared in rejoice.

I was now ready for the next layer of the sun. Sorath’s chamber was next, i have worked intensely with the beast of the sun before.

I created a powder made of cornmeal, orange oil, cinnamon, and two drops of olive oil and my blood. I then charged and let the powder dry in the rays of the sun.

I traced a triangle on the ground with soraths sigil inside with the powder outside on a Sunday, during a summers day.

I walked around the triangle counterclockwise, whilst vibrating ‘SOWILO’ then I began reciting ‘666’ over and over. The light of the sun beamed down and the solar energy I was building by performing this circumambulation while vibrating the mantra and reciting the numbers. The symbol beamed open, the heat around me burning my actual skin.

I kneeled down and began calling sorath over and over, my body was pretty well ready as I already anointed it my skin with olive oil and invoked sorath.

A blaze of fire encompassed me, the voice came from the sky.

“ Rise now from the flesh, to my chambers, black and red, white and gold, the layer of the solar beast “.

I left my body in that boiling heat on the ground in the middle of nowhere. As I projected I was just yanked by the demonic inferiors of Sorath.

There I stood in front of his layer, the chambers were about to be opened, a voice echoed.

‘Receive my power, it is by my blessing that my fire shall not destroy you but instead strengthen you’.

I fell into a demonic solar matrix of black and red fire, these flames swallowed me. I began shining with his light of white and gold. That light was internal and his fires of black and red was blazing around my external energy body.

I passed through the chamber and was empowered, the next chamber and layer was waiting.

The next layer was the layer of the black sun, this could go two ways. Lucifer-Amaymon or Ahriman. However Ahriman was what Sorath said was needed

I did this a little more by the book, I stood in the circle of counter-creation. I recited the Litany Of The Black Sun. I vibrated Ahriman’s Name, the divs encircled the area waiting for their master.

Domar and Dehak rouse through my shoulders, hissing in excitement. Before doing this I did the exercise from the BMOA emanating the rays of the black sun and becoming the black sun.

Ahriman rose as the horned darkness, at his command the divs from within myself pushed me out of my body. I entered the seal of Arezura. There I came to the throne of Ahriman, he gave me the incantation needed to be pulled into his layer.

He kissed my astral shoulders, I came back to my body, spoke the strange speech he gave me which for the life of me I don’t even remember. My body radiated with cold heat, like the flames from Arezura.

I exited my body was brought by a staircase of obsidian darkness to the layer of the black sun, Ahriman. I jumped through the blackened fire of this layer I have become accustomed to his darkness and fire. The layer was passed the chamber opened and my blackened fire of self was further more empowered.

However one more chamber was to be opened, the chamber of the sun itself.

I went to a remote location, drew the seal of the sun, lit yellow, orange, red and white candles around the seal. I stood in the middle of it. I began praising the sun itself.

I faced the south held the planetary square of the sun in my hand and opened it. Legions of the sun encircled me.

I began vibrating.

‘SOWILO’ x6 ‘SOL’ x6 ‘LUX’ x6

I entered a deep rapture state, began rocking back and forth, a physical light of the sun was making me sweat intensely.

I felt my aura become like solar flares, my energetic veins flowed with magma, my skin emanated some sort of spiritual heat. My solar plexus emanated a powerful light. My whole being was encircled by spiritual fire, the legions of the sun spun around me. The legion added to the influx of solar energy in the area, the energies became so intense.

I performed a rite of possession with the spirit and intelligence of the sun itself, my body felt like it was hitting a overdose of power. I pushed tonight the threshold, I blacked out, then as I regained consciousness left my body, flew into the air. Then entered the core of our actual sun, I stood there and consumed the power held within it.

I looked at my body and i was wearing a hooded solar robe made of flames, I held a staff in my right hand and a book made of gold light in my left.

The gods, the angels, the demons, all the spirits of the sun, roused around me as solar phantoms. Their power coursed through me, I died in each layer all over again and was reborn as a the embodiment of the solar force.

A voice echoed through my psyche.

‘The solar priest, The solar embodiment in the flesh, the beast and the saviour, the creator and destroyer of worlds is reborn’.

I consumed all the power and my astral body, changed to all the colours of the solar spectrum. I was both the solar destroyer and the solar creator. Nor hero nor villain just the living embodiment of solar force and power.

I allowed the solar force and power to gain incredible critical mass, I condensed it held it within the energy body and forced that influx of power into my physical body as I re-entered my flesh.

I performed seven asanas to ground the power within my physical body, I sat in the suns heat. Meditating on the power I obtained, I heard lucifer’s voice he spoke.

‘All layers have been penetrated, you have transcended the spectrum, you have unlocked all chambers, all the power of the suns, all it’s spirits serve you, all it’s knowledge shall be given to you, as the conduit of the solar force’.

I smiled and returned home, a week later while meditating I felt a click sensation inside my solar plexus. Then the inner god concealed within spoke to me

‘The chamber is open, keep our chamber secret so we may reign for eternity, as the never extinguishing sun of all colours of the spectrum’.

This was how I initiated myself into the path of the solar force.

Sincerely

Connor Kendall.

16 Likes

Im one jelly Black Mage right now :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Good work man
Congratulations :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well said @Micah , Never ceases to amaze !.. Much respect @C.Kendall your talent is an inspirational fire all its own. Congratulations on another stellar achievement.
Majorly jelly as well😁

1 Like

Thank you both for your kind words.

3 Likes

Wow seems pretty long process of Initiation Conner thanks for sharing I was wondering how do I perform this ?

1 Like