My hex candle is working and I’m so grateful!

I am BALLING happy tears right now!!! Crying and saying thank you to my candle cause look at it! And it’s burning so clear!! White soot means the working is being blessed! Im so grateful to all the energies involved with making my intentions come to fruition. My ex put me through sooooo much I keep crying because the situation just makes me so emotional. I loved him sooooo much. I loved him sooo unconditionally. I spent so much money while he was in jail to talk to him and put money on his books. I gave him my last so many times. I tried so hard to talk to him. Still trying to accept that what has happened is not 100% my fault because of all the love spells I did as a baby witch who wasn’t as knowledgeable as I am now. I’m still fairly new (5 years in but only in the last year have I stopped feeling like a newbie) I just have a lot of books, a lot of confidence, and some good resources like BALG. Then my candles I’m burning for myself to banish and cleanse are burning soo much clearer than the ones I did right before them! I just feel so grateful and powerful!!! For so long, I was angrily telling the creator, the universe and higher powers that I was not letting this shit go that I don’t understand nor care about the stupid lessons that I’m supposed to be learning here cause I feel like I didn’t deserve to go through this, just to learn some fucking lessons about love, I still kind of feel like that, like I didn’t need to go through all of this to learn some goddamn lessons about freaking love or whatever idk I don’t fully understand what I was supposed to be Learning from this situation besides self worth type lessons which I felt like I could have learned in less hurtful way. I feel like I can FINALLY completely focus on myself and doing magick to better myself and things in my life. Hey maybe I’ll even throw away the herbs I’m molding for my grand finale hex jar I was planning on…. Uhh yea nah ima still do one last hex jar :sweat_smile: but man am I grateful. And no I do not always burn candles on the floor like this :sweat_smile: and yes I have been monitoring it the whole time.

7 Likes

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t4::blush::smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s so interesting. Did you do some kind of specific ritual to consecrate it? Thanks in advance!

I held the candle in my hands and used my imagination to picture my energy and intentions flowing through my hands into the candle and tried my hardest to keep my mind focused on the outcome I wanted which was for him to feel lonely abandoned, tossed to the side depressed and mistreated by those who he thinks cares about him. I pictured him alone in his car with only his dog sad thinking about how sad and lonely he felt. I also hugged the candle, blew my breath on it and I spoke about a paragraph to it like I was talking to a person who I knew for a FACT would be able to make my intentions come to fruition. And also did a semi- detailed but realistic petition and used the flame from the candle to burn it that said (I forgot exactly I REALLY have to start documenting everything) pretty much the same thing I spoke out loud to the candle in present tense and read it umm either 6 or 9 times out loud with authority. I thanked the spirit of each energy when i was done, the Spirit of fire earth air and the colors( not sure if colors have spirits but I thanked them anyway. And thanked all the herbs I was using. There are more details I can include but as far as did I consecrate it, umm well, from my level of understanding, consecrating, something is dedicating it for a specific purpose, so yeah, I guess so not sure if that’s the right term for what I did tho.

Congrats

1 Like