My Herbal workings and notes

For the next year I am focusing on becoming a master herbalist. Along side of perfecting my herbal Magick.

This journal is where I will keep track of my highlights.

9 Likes

I will be using this giant journal. For my herbal information. I am going to be working through my herbal dictionary.

10 Likes

Beautiful I wish you luck on this endeavor. And yes hiya. The closest thing I’ve ever done herbalist wise was eating poisonous plant leaves trusting in Lilith to protect me I eventually ate to much and almost killed myself well at least it felt that way if I really did I’d probably have liver or kidney problems. O yea good luck on your journey and I hope your make lots of friends with the spirits of the herbs themselves.

2 Likes

Herbwitches are awesome!

4 Likes

This is my first book I am working through on this path.

6 Likes

A very good plan. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! I have 8 different books on herbal Magick. So while I am doing the master herbalist course I figured work through the dictionary first. I am giving each herb a full front and back page in the journal. Kinda as a quick reference with basic spells and medical usages and then make sections for Magick and healing afterwards. I want all of my notes and such in one place and with how big this is. I think it will take me years and years and years to fill it up.

6 Likes

The first “herb” listen is actually a wood. I am having a hard time finding the wood though. So I will hopefully up date this a little this weekend. I did find a few spells with @Darkprincess’s help.

3 Likes

Anytime I can help I will. :blush:

2 Likes

I wanted to share these oils I have had forever.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Do you have some tested floor wash for customers and income, without oils?

1 Like

I don’t I use a thieves based wash from Young Living company and then put a protection oil in it as well.

1 Like

Thank you for this info, I have a question, how we should use them?
let say I have all oil for Lucky money spell oil, can you please celebrate how to use them.
Thank you kindly

1 Like

When I get the tome I will make a journal for the spells. This is more for the herbs and their oils. I am filling my book as I go. So I am trying to decide where and when I want to start looking into the spells.

1 Like

Planting seasons credit a gardening post on FB:

(Redirecting...)

1 Like

I just came across this

Credit:

2 Likes

Oooh! Nice they’re so pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes