My Herbal workings and notes

I am going to try to add more to this that has the actual herbs. I am finally getting shit together.

2 Likes

Phew. I was worried for you🤗 you’re incredibly strong and amazing so don’t forget that❤

2 Likes

Finally something with a water Mark.

2 Likes

Speaking of herbs I’ve started doing something lately. We have bushes in our neighborhood with tons of leaves so when I get stressed I take one or two and break them in half and then smell them and it really helps both depression and anxiety!

2 Likes

I found a Animal herbalism course that I will be taking after I finish the master herbalist course. I am debating if I want to keep that information here or start another journals for all of that stuff :thinking:

2 Likes

I never got a notification for this!!

1 Like

I finished unit one of my master herbalist course. There isn’t much to share there since I was just a introduction. They did list some ancient texts that I am going to see if I can’t get my hands on them
In some way shape or form. Unit two which I hope to do tomorrow is all about Botany so I am hoping to have some things to share then.

2 Likes

Thanks for this. First oil I’m making is the hearth and home protection oil for recent difficulty at home.

1 Like

I have one that I use when I am cleaning but mundanely and cleansing the house spiritually. It is super important to do this.

2 Likes