My First Year with Rex Paimon

I’ve been away from the forum for a time due to all of the sweeping transformations going on since I invited Rex Paimon into my life last June 2018. Each month changes have happened with everything from having people who were negative for me cut out of my life and removed from my environment. He’s been teaching me many things that I never thought I could learn and put into use. The most extraordinary thing that I’ve noted over the past year is that in order to manifest works that I used to do via brujeria/palo or santeria are now coming into being just by speaking out loud what I want to happen. Sometimes I asked Rex Paimon directly for help from his legions, but most of the time I was just thinking out loud to myself. (He ALWAYS listens.)
I’ve learned to be extremely care what I say because it will happen, sometimes within a week or months depending on the statement.
My work is all about helping people so having joined my life to Rex Paimon, many people others had given up on have turned their lives totally around.
The plant of Rex Paimon is Bindweed and it’s growing in abundance around the entrance to my home. It’s always grown wherever I live but until I did the research I didn’t know it was His vine.
Cheers Rex Paimon to the first year anniversary with you!
Hail Rex Paimon
Hail Lucifer

17 Likes

Congratulations to you and the mighty king!

5 Likes

I like hearing about your experiences with King Paimon @SoliMar . Interesting you say that you can manifest what you speak. Within recent times I seem to manifest things I think of. Mind you I have no developed senses and I’m a complete novice so this may all be coincidence. However I still try to think of it as my doing … maybe it can lead me on a more refined path.

1 Like

He is the epitome of beyond words wonderful. Thank you DarkestKnight, by the way He wanted me to tell you that he likes your style of evocation, something about music that you play.

3 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t play music when I evoke, so I’m not sure what he is referring to. :thinking:

It’s spirits who are working with you, that can be ancestral eggun (your blood relatives) or spirits in your spiritual court and they are helping you manifest. Try to find out who your spiritual helpers are. They are definitely coming to your assistance and listening to what you say and the time will come when you just will think it because they know what you need. There are certain people (this is out of Afro-Cuban tradition) that have ache/power of the tongue, that it’s like a double edged sword that can bless or harm.

2 Likes

I worded that out of context. I didn’t mean music played during evocation, I meant to write music you play in your environment. Obviously this means He is listening in on you because you’ve sparked his interest, which is a good thing.

2 Likes

Please pass on my thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve invoked King Paimon a few times since we last spoke and he’s been really helpful regarding a stressful situation I’ve been having. I need to talk to him again soon. I love his chill vibe.

2 Likes

YES! He is the King of Chill…
A great friend of mine made a comment about King Paimon that really fit Him “He got jokes, but watch it when the smile goes away”
He’s very adept at clearing one’s life of negative people, stressful situations, and bringing in tranquility.
Change can be daunting, but flow with it and you’ll see the transformation is better than you ever dreamed.

4 Likes

I was in the shower, and it occurred to me that the music King Paimon must have been referring to was probably that played by the friend I’m stating with. I am currently homeless, and am having a difficult time finding a new home, so I’m renting a room in a friend’s house while I try to find something and he likes to play different types of music when he’s out and about.

1 Like

This is exactly what I am experiencing at the moment. An old ”world order“ is being turned upside down so that a new one can emerge. One of the first things he did literally days after my first evocation of him was to expose two people as backstabbers that I thought were my friends. He is helping me tremendously and all I can say is that working with him and being involved with him is a blessing.

I‘m happy to hear you’re back @SoliMar, I always found your posts very inspiring and helpful. :sun_with_face:

Hail King Paimon!

2 Likes

@Lux_Tenebris
oh thank you for your sweet words, and I know they’re genuine. That’s fantastic about your experience with King Paimon revealing the fake friends. I have moments when I get really anxious about everything but then I realize that I’m on this path with Rex Paimon and I trust in His plans.
Here’s another interesting fact I found out about His camel. The camel is a spirit unto himself and I can’t remember the camel’s name now but I remember the translation into English is INTELLIGENCE. King Paimon literally ‘rides on’ Intelligence.

3 Likes

Take your time in finding your own place. I’ll be meditating on you finding your own digs. I think we get put in these situations to build character and strength. You’re not alone in going through a walk of trust.

2 Likes

i read your experience with king Paimon, very informative about the power of tongue. I think it is very cool, i wish i had this power.

1 Like

I have those moments as well, but I know I can trust him. I have never felt so completely at ease with myself before I ”met“ him, or I should say, before he revealed his presence in my life. He has always been with me, but I chose to feed my fears instead of opening my mind and nourishing my spirit. He makes me see my blind spots and isn’t shy about calling me out on my bs. :sweat_smile:

Wow! I knew there was something to it, and always wondered what its name might be. He didn’t tell me the name or explain in detail, but he did say that the camel is very powerful and much more than meets the eye. He also said it’s a she.

2 Likes

I wrote the name down on a paper a long time ago and now that I’m looking for it, I can’t find it! When I was in Egypt, I had plenty of chances to ride a camel but never did it, now I wish I had.
Please let me know whatever you find too.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hail Rex Paimon

Hail Lucifer

1 Like

How did you connect to him? I’ve never worked with Paimon but have heard some good things about him

1 Like

Will do! :sun_with_face: