My first time working with President Marbas

First of all, I first became aware of President Marbas via this post. I learned in threads here that he is protective of children (another source) and those who protect children, and I found out on my own from my experience today that he also likes small forest animals.

Last year, I had discussed the matter with him, and together we had determined that I would do a particular working in which he would be given effective rulership over a particular government agency. This agency, like many or even most government agencies, is plagued by human slowness, ineptitude, inefficiencies, and outright incompetence. For the purposes of this publication of record of the working with Marbas, I am asked to not reveal the nature of the agency nor any information that might lead one to guess the nature of the agency, as it would reduce the efficacy of the working and his power over the agency. Suffice it to say that the agency is within his wheelhouse of specialties, and that it is definitely for the greater good of the citizenry that power is handed over to him. As for my authority to hand power over the agency to him, I am a resident of the area that the agency covers, and since it is a public agency I as a member of the public have a measure of control.

(This matters. Let’s say I were trying to oust an abusive CEO of a privately owned corporation. The energies involved would be quite different, because unless I’m in some way a part owner, I have no direct, formally stated line of authority in the matter. In this case, there is an official, signed and sealed, legal thread of authority to go by here, so it makes the working that much easier to put into place.)

My spiritual to-do list got a bit long in those days, and I lost track of it, and never did the working. Yesterday an unfortunate event occurred as a result of that agency’s incompetence that sharply reminded me of it, and I additionally flashed back to a bad experience a friend had months ago that would have either been solved more quickly or never happened in the first place, had Marbas control over this agency. I determined I would make it absolutely the next thing I went out and did, bar none.

Offerings: While I was in a store on the way there buying a permanent pen to draw the sigils and something to snack on, I was guided toward a bin of figs, which I saw were $3.69 per pound, a number that has significant creative meaning. I immediately understood I was to buy the figs for Marbas and to leave them at the site. I filled a bag with them, there were probably 20-30 in there.

For the working, I was instructed to go to the place where the agency is headquartered, and place his sigil at four corners surrounding the building. Ideally, this would be on posts surrounding the building at a slight distance from the building. (The building is set back from the street and surrounded by lawn, trees, and some garden areas.) I was told to not place the sigils on trees; only posts, streetlamps, or other things that were nearby. The trees, I was given to understand, are their own sovereign living creatures, while the inanimate posts and poles on the same property as the agency’s building are considered part of the agency itself, and since this was a working of power, control, and administration, best not to drag any beings into it who weren’t directly involved.

I drew his sigil on four small pieces of industrial strength tape and carefully separated them from one another. Looking as nonchalant as possible, I quickly bent down and stuck the pieces of tape to the lowest portion of four different poles surrounding the building.

As I did so I cast an invisibility cloak over myself and the pieces of tape, so they would go unnoticed as long as possible. Nobody seemed to notice me or care what I was doing, so I assume the cloak worked. (Quick note on this: invisibility cloak - at least the type I’ve used for years - doesn’t mean you’re totally invisible, it means people can look right at you and simply not really take any notice of you, even on security cameras.) I visualized each of the four pieces of tape covered with a small cloud the same color as the posts they were stuck to, so even groundskeepers could come by and not see them as garbage that needed to be removed. Even so, I do not expect them to last more than a week, and would be rather pleased if they lasted that long or longer - it’s all about Marbas getting well established in the place, that is their purpose.

The sigils were placed so that they were facing the building, from each of four corners. Later on I realized this meant that there were lines in space connecting each of the sigils to two others, forming an energetic rectangle around the building.

As I placed the final sigil I realized I had not put down any figs with them, nor was it practicable to do so, because me wrestling a bag of figs would be more visible than placing the sigils. He suggested not worrying about that and simply placing four figs (he wanted to save some for me! generous guy) by each of the sigils, and I pointed out my human limitation: removing them four at a time from the bag would make my hands sticky, and I had nowhere to clean my hands and nothing damp to wipe them with. I suggested instead he take all the figs as an offering. We agreed I would place them under a bush in a garden spot on the property, where the many squirrels occupying the same gardens would be able to enjoy them, too. I casually acted like I knew what I was doing, bent down and reached into a bush thick enough where figs on the ground beneath it would not be seen, and dumped the entire bag out on the ground. When I pulled it back out, I saw there was one fig firmly remaining - a fig he’d seen to it that was left for me.

As I stepped back and walked back toward the direction I had placed the first sigil, I received the instruction to touch the post I had placed the first sigil upon. I didn’t want to draw attention so I didn’t reach down and touch the sigil, but rather touched the post at chest height, casually, as I passed it.

Immediately, I felt a swelling power whirling up behind me on the property I was now leaving behind, contained within the four lines of the rectangle surrounding the building. My drawing the energetic line back to where I had started and connecting it a final time had been all that was needed to energetically take control over what lay within those lines.

At this point all power and say over what happens in that building and with the people involved in the administration of that agency is entirely in the hands of President Marbas. I do not desire, nor expect, nor want any say over it. This was the understanding from the beginning - that he would be given power and control, and in exchange the notable incompetence would cease. He dislikes it as deeply as I do, from what I can tell.

7 Likes

Marbas is great in bane magic too. He is excellent in undead approaches. More than his ability to Heal is also very happy in bane magic especially where flesh rot and descomposition. He is really great. Necromancy is still not really my interest

1 Like

So I’ve heard!

This working had a Part 2 last night, which I (and he) are happy to share if anyone wants to know - I get the feeling I was a little too wordy in the first post, lol.

For now, suffice it to say: The Power! Wow! I touched the final point this time and then walked along it toward my departure from the property as that energy whirled up along my left side - and it was so strong it was sucking on my left cheek as if I were in the midst of 3-4G gravity, and my left hand was tingling, almost aching, so strong was the power from his presence.

On the way home I got 666 and 222 on a digital display, along with a 0123, simultaneously.

I do not think the people whose fault it was that this working became needed & necessary will have a very good time for the foreseeable future, but they brought it on themselves through years of laziness, apathy, and abuse of their positions.

1 Like

Bravo! This has to be a first, I have heard of many people who have threatened and complained about there local DPSS, I have never heard of anyone having hexed them, in fact putting a hex on the entire department and staff.

Maybe there computers will start to shut off and all those denied benefits will finally receive compensation. The city of Los Angeles claims to be broke and has reduced benefits of all manner and description, even if you do receive token benefits you now have to sign a waiver and pay them back with reduced wages or if unemployed they will take them from your social security check after age 65.

Love your work…

1 Like

Very nicely done!

1 Like

Thanks! @lawclerk I don’t want to disappoint you, but it wasn’t DPSS, rather a public agency that deals with engineering - President Marbas is the Demon of Mechanics.

He’s asked me to spell that out more plainly, and draw an example of what I did, in case others want to follow.

RULES:

1. It must be a public agency and you must live within its district. Let’s say I wanted him to take over the public water works of the next town over. Won’t happen. I don’t live there, and I’m not part of the public they serve.

2. He is offering to take over public agencies that deal with engineering, and who have been negligent in their duties. Building code enforcement, road safety, water, power, anything to do with mechanical or engineering that affects public safety in some way.

3. The agency headquarters must be a building that is separate from other buildings around it, and can be effectively surrounded by invisible lines from sigil to sigil on four sides. See the image below.

4. With that in mind, an office building in which only a few floors are occupied by the agency in question, while the rest of the building is other tenants, is not a good candidate for this working. Also, do not try to do this to someone’s apartment building. It will not go well for you.

5. Place sigils so that any invisible lines drawn in space connecting them are completely outside the building, so it is encircled/encapsulated.

6. When you’ve placed the last one, go back and touch the first one or the pole the first one was placed on, to complete the energetic lines.

2 Likes

Also, I want to give high praise to President Marbas, who has educated me with the utmost patience and care.

6 Likes

I am presently at the end of an invocation of President Marbas. From what I have seen, he is healing the person for which I cast the spell for, and it is happening so fast!:grin: Although Marbas may be safe for beginners, he should not be downplayed, he is just as good for experienced sorcerers. He is very interested and knowledgeable about health matters, is an excellent healer! I really liked your post. From what I’ve gleaned from him, that is right in his area of expertise. Although he is also good at causing illness, I can’t see myself choosing him for baneful purposes, at least not anytime soon. His energy signature is strong, but not overwhelming, and he is very good at guiding someone in the right directions regarding their health, influencing health care workers to give proper treatments, and causing you to understand that you must take the proper steps. He will lay the plan out, and assist if needed, but the person must do the footwork. Sure seems like you’ve done your part, so dark regards! Hail Satan, Hail President Marbas!:metal:

4 Likes