My first time hexing for someone else

Tomorrow night I am doing a hex for someone else who has been wronged severely by a group of people.
This is my first time assisting someone else and I am open to ideas for group cursing and which Demon to use to halt a group of people from actively ruining peoples lives and to bring some payback to them

3 Likes

Good luck , may the forces be with you⭐ I have no experience cursing a group therefore no advice.

Except if it works or doesnt work make sure the person knows the limitations and doesnt keep coming back over and over for either more than is needed or fixer’upper curses if they’re not happy :pensive:people get addicted to results.

2 Likes

I am not getting paid or anything and it is a pure one time thing. She deserves it and has been terribly treated. I have my own ideas,but I love hearing from much more experienced practitioners.

3 Likes

Maybe you could wreak havoc by causing disputes amongst those who wronged your person of interest. Nothing is more entertaining than watching a group of assholes tearing each other apart over nothing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What kinda wrong you talking about, OP?

You could use a boring old demon to turn the lights on, or… you could use something more novel. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Her teenager got killed by a drunk driver. He went to jail and the rough family are making her life hell by involving others in smear campaigns and stuff Police can’t do much about.
Bullies basically with no empathy.

1 Like

This is what I was thinking. along with poverty,sickness and disease of course

What about a mass binding/banishing and then in the freezer spell?

2 Likes

Oh okay, if that’s bad, that’s different.

I asked Leraje if he could offer some help for another person who got fired wrongfully.
Roughly a week after I asked for his assistance two people got fired immediately and another two lost their intern ranks. (They bullied that person for over two years)
Since then hell broke loose amongst the remaining assholes who seemingly “got away” (which they didn’t). They distrust each other deeply now and are doing anything to embarrass themselves with petty accusations and such. No one takes them seriously anymore and they are cancelled by those who hold influence. They will stay forever in their positions unless they leave.

4 Likes

I would like some of their own disease to come back to them rather than just halt them. I like Freezer spells for gossips and annoying folks and have used them successfully. When people lack empathy to this degree it is good to try and repay some pain to them

1 Like

You could make a personal curse, a doll for each of them. Work the first doll first and then each day, for each of them do a doll…a contagious curse until the group is all done, black cord them together and send them to hell in a group burial.

4 Likes

Get the kid to help you out! I’m sure he’d be more than willing to support your work here, it’s his mom after all! :slight_smile:

The best part about campaigns is that they have wheels, so don’t just do one spell and call it a done deal, because you lose a huge opportunity to kick this thing to the street. Time doesn’t work right for humans, so specify it as ‘the people who started X rumors’ or ‘those who said X to others’- lock the tongues that lick the lies!

Just go tap the patterns of tongue rot and see which are bargain conscious. You never know when there’s a village behind you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You might need a demon for this. I’ve just had a look, I’m not sure who, hopefully someone else helps you on this thread.

1 Like

Yeah OP you shouldn’t use goetia for this, it’s badly formed and when applied to highly toxic patterns has a tendency to escalate them first and foremost.

You could make a vinegar jar array, one for each responsible person, and connect them with cards or crystals to make a slow burn, but where’s the fun there?

It’s better to torture the snot out of simulacrums than risk their awareness of you, of course, that doesn’t stop you from arranging things in a burial pattern that centers on their base, too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. Their would be no awareness from them, they are not that type of person. I really love Vinegar jars and other Hoodoo things. My friend does the most beautiful Hoodoo rituals, jars are a good solution quite often… so many choices

1 Like

So try all your ideas! You just have to tell them to work together or they’re not allowed to exist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its is the Blood Moon on Wednesday so perfect :wink:

2 Likes

Yes!!! Perfect night for it.

2 Likes

Where do you live? are you in Egypt? I have not looked at your introduction yet sorry. Thanks for your answers, much appreciated. x

2 Likes