My First Pact...with Thoth

For several months,I had been feeling an intensely strong attraction to Thoth.I could feel Djehuty’s call on me.There came a time when I decided to do something about it.

I did contact Lady Eva,to ask for help because I couldn’t perform evocation without sigils,and in darkness,I called on Djehuty.

I called him into my ritual area,and then I asked him a few questions,and I agreed to work with him a bit more.He claims to have been alongside me from birth,and we agreed on something that I was rather new to…a pact.

That’s right.The first pact I ever made was with Djehuty.I had some academic goals.On top of those academic goals,I wanted to have this entity alongside me throughout my life,answering my calls,teaching me his secrets and giving me his power,until I may some day meet his level.

I obviously made these more…intense goals something I want to achieve when I’m ready,and Djehuty agreed on that,which is why I agreed to have his mentorship for now,but the fullness of his teachings to be unveiled to me when I was ready.

And believe it or not,he was perfectly happy to agree to this covenant when his end was nothing more than ‘‘seeing his child grow under his guidance’’.

The pact was written on an aged piece of paper I owned(I believe we’ve had it since the war) and it was written with a green marker.

It was brilliant,and I’m here telling you guys,literally an hour or so after my ritual.I know some may say I’m rushing too fast,but there has been build-up for over a month,maybe even years considering how much I was into this entity before.

I am fond of my new spiritual ally.The piece of paper has been tucked away,and I had a lot of fun doing this ritual.

I know this may seem kinda topsy-turvy of a message,but it’s mostly because the impressions are still fresh…I’m excited at the thought that these goals will be solved,that the things I demanded will come,and that in due time,I may even match Thoth’s power and knowledge…yay!

7 Likes

That sounds great, about Thoth. I have a similar connection with the goetia demon Sallos. My guide who has been with me since birth, and who is separate (I mean a different entity separate from Sallos), does not identify as a god or a demon but rather a lover from a past life of mine who ascended. Sallos did indicate that I have worked closely with him ‘before’, in a past life, and that there will be no price for me to use his power when I’m ready. His only stipulation was that I not hurt myself or others, which aligns with my interests.

I am not yet ready, but I’m looking forward to the day when I am. Being ready generally means connected deeply enough to the spirit realm to be able to draw on the power of the spirits to a significant degree. Usually people can’t use the power even if it is right in front of them. Training is necessary to get to that point.

[quote=“Sozerius, post:2, topic:5080”]That sounds great, about Thoth. I have a similar connection with the goetia demon Sallos. My guide who has been with me since birth, and who is separate (I mean a different entity separate from Sallos), does not identify as a god or a demon but rather a lover from a past life of mine who ascended. Sallos did indicate that I have worked closely with him ‘before’, in a past life, and that there will be no price for me to use his power when I’m ready. His only stipulation was that I not hurt myself or others, which aligns with my interests.

I am not yet ready, but I’m looking forward to the day when I am. Being ready generally means connected deeply enough to the spirit realm to be able to draw on the power of the spirits to a significant degree. Usually people can’t use the power even if it is right in front of them. Training is necessary to get to that point.[/quote]

Absolutely,you should talk to Sallos a bit more,and work with him in acheiving anything.If I were you,I’d really inquire on what you were like in the past life that you knew each other in,but Sallos seems highly enthusiastic about working with you.And any spirit is a spirit that can deliver some knowledge or service.

Even wandering spirits can bring amusement of some sort,and Sallos,seems like a good demon(seems because I have yet to ask for his services or evoke him)

So,have as much fun with him!He seems to genuinly care for you!

One of the most interesting things about this one deal with Thoth,is that while there was a long time of build-up,this was beyond spontaneous as I didn’t bond with him all that much.That is one of the intents of the pact,though,to make him a teacher,a coach,a mentor,someone I can turn to for advice and all that Jazz.

Yes, I intend to, and I appreciate the encouragement :slight_smile: - It feels nice knowing there is a spirit around who cares about you, or multiple spirits. Thoth is actually one that I have gravitated towards in the past, and Thoth is also thought to be another name for the same entity who is also known as Hermes, who I have identified with before. There is a lot of good stuff out there that relates to that entity.

I’m glad to hear about your enthusiasm, its really nice!

Spirits are often more understanding than human beings, as well as, more knowledgeable, and, less tied down by arbitrary emotions. So they are excellent sources of advice, perspective, and direction, I think, as long as it is one of the benevolent ones.

[quote=“Sozerius, post:4, topic:5080”]Yes, I intend to, and I appreciate the encouragement :slight_smile: - It feels nice knowing there is a spirit around who cares about you, or multiple spirits. Thoth is actually one that I have gravitated towards in the past, and Thoth is also thought to be another name for the same entity who is also known as Hermes, who I have identified with before. There is a lot of good stuff out there that relates to that entity.

Spirits are often more understanding than human beings, as well as, more knowledgeable, and, less tied down by arbitrary emotions. So they are excellent sources of advice, perspective, and direction, I think, as long as it is one of the benevolent ones.[/quote]

You know,Thoth is the Greek name for Djehuty.Furthermore,one of his titles is ‘‘Thrice Great’’,translated in greek as Trismegetius,which leads to Hermes Trismegetius.

Furthermore,they’ve had similar behaviors,and in a way,both have that strong duality between trickster and sage(ye know,much like Raven from Native American folklore,who is considered a wicked trickster in a lot of Indian tribes in the US,yet a wise and helpful sort up there in Canada and Alaska I think),and they do share some things.

However,Djehuty,TO ME,feels a lot different than Hermes.Ergo,if I were to summon Hermes,I know I would not get Djehuty.

If you had it locked in your mind they were the same entity,then you would indeed get them as one entity.

Of course,this puts to question the whole nature of spirits,which is not something I want to get into,because it’s…just…too much talk of stuff I can’t speak about from experience.After all,the point is to study all the theory and either debunk it or prove it right.

As for Spirits,I look at them the same way I do people.Like,I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told an entity a joke or made some really bad pun,and expected them to laugh,and received nothing…just like people.

And like people I try to sympathize more.For example,I won’t yammer on and on about how long it will take them to accomplish something,because time to them isn’t anything.I’ll also understand if they’re limited to their field of expertise and focus more on that.

Just like I’ll trust an attorney more on stuff relating to law than I will my butcher.Funny thing is,my butcher actually studied physics…haha

So,of course Spirits are understanding,they have a connection to you that is stronger than what eye contact and speech can give you.A Spirit you’ve been possessed by at some point of your life is one who will come the moment you utter their name.

And of course they’re more knowledgeable,not only have they been there and they’re gonna be there,they’re there.And yes,making that a mild tongue twister was my intent.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:5, topic:5080”][quote=“Sozerius, post:4, topic:5080”]Yes, I intend to, and I appreciate the encouragement :slight_smile: - It feels nice knowing there is a spirit around who cares about you, or multiple spirits. Thoth is actually one that I have gravitated towards in the past, and Thoth is also thought to be another name for the same entity who is also known as Hermes, who I have identified with before. There is a lot of good stuff out there that relates to that entity.

Spirits are often more understanding than human beings, as well as, more knowledgeable, and, less tied down by arbitrary emotions. So they are excellent sources of advice, perspective, and direction, I think, as long as it is one of the benevolent ones.[/quote]

You know,Thoth is the Greek name for Djehuty.Furthermore,one of his titles is ‘‘Thrice Great’’,translated in greek as Trismegetius,which leads to Hermes Trismegetius.

Furthermore,they’ve had similar behaviors,and in a way,both have that strong duality between trickster and sage(ye know,much like Raven from Native American folklore,who is considered a wicked trickster in a lot of Indian tribes in the US,yet a wise and helpful sort up there in Canada and Alaska I think),and they do share some things.

However,Djehuty,TO ME,feels a lot different than Hermes.Ergo,if I were to summon Hermes,I know I would not get Djehuty.

If you had it locked in your mind they were the same entity,then you would indeed get them as one entity.

Of course,this puts to question the whole nature of spirits,which is not something I want to get into,because it’s…just…too much talk of stuff I can’t speak about from experience.After all,the point is to study all the theory and either debunk it or prove it right.

As for Spirits,I look at them the same way I do people.Like,I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told an entity a joke or made some really bad pun,and expected them to laugh,and received nothing…just like people.

And like people I try to sympathize more.For example,I won’t yammer on and on about how long it will take them to accomplish something,because time to them isn’t anything.I’ll also understand if they’re limited to their field of expertise and focus more on that.

Just like I’ll trust an attorney more on stuff relating to law than I will my butcher.Funny thing is,my butcher actually studied physics…haha

So,of course Spirits are understanding,they have a connection to you that is stronger than what eye contact and speech can give you.A Spirit you’ve been possessed by at some point of your life is one who will come the moment you utter their name.

And of course they’re more knowledgeable,not only have they been there and they’re gonna be there,they’re there.And yes,making that a mild tongue twister was my intent.[/quote]

Hey there guys.Just wanted to tell you all that I’m in Spain atm and that when I get back,I’m going to Italy.AFTER THAT,though,I may do a possessio with the Scribe of the Spirit World.

Just thought I’d let you know because I might even pop on this thread with Djehuty telling me magical advice which I will share with everyone here

That’s right,I’ll invoke Djehuty who will reside within me for five days and I will give is dvice to.every magiciam.herr

I am doing this possession,this weekend,in case anyone is interested in hearing.

1 Like

Alright.Here I am.

Inside me,somewhere,is Thoth.

I am about to channel him,and get him to reveal his advice,for any aspirant,willing to listen to a boy like myself,talking.

Alright,so…this is my first instance ever on cyber-channeling.So,if anyone has any questions for Thoth,please just post them,as he’ll be out of my system on Thursday or Wednesday.

So…without further ado…

Q.
1.How can one improve clairvoyant,clairaudient and clairsentient faculties?
2.Why do you feel that the world around us is so enchanting?
3.How may a person connect to this world?
4.What advice would you give to any aspiring magician at any level?
5.What advice would you give on evocation?
6.As Black Magicians,we strive for adversarial magic,so tell me,how would one go about working with Apep?
7.What does one need to have in mind when calling on Isfet?
8.What is the inevitable fate of humanity?
9.What are demons and angels?How do they differ?
10.What advice would you give to anyone striving in rhetorics,and being more charming,a better speaker etc.?

So far,I’ve got this.Alright…

1.The senses that are mundane and those that are not are not two different realms.Their mutual interaction and assimilated nature is what causes one to be affected by the other.To see the spiritual,find deeper meaning in the mundane.Gaze into outer darkness and into every flower,and know what they are feeling,what they were,are and are to become.
2.It is flesh and substance,and thus are the most material,the most perfect,and the final of the materializations.One cannot argue when something is in a state so divine that it is not beautiful.Now,when such beauties interact,their enmity and camaraderie makes for true enchantment.
3.They are this world,they simply do not know it.They are in this world,every moment,and every interaction with it makes them one step closer to it.The more you let go of the notion that things differ from you in some way,the closer to them you are.
4.Strive for the perfect,the ideal.Do not enrapture yourself in them,but strive for them.You will find soon enough,that you will never be able to match them.You will be beneath them,and then you will surpass them.
5.It is the intent of the artist to make beautiful things without pouring too much of himself into it.This is also your intent.Take the formless,the massless,the indifferent,and the simple,and give it form,give it mass,give it meaning and give it complexity.Once you do so,do not taint it with expectation,and you will find the closest thing to truth.
6.Relax.Let go of yourself to the will of Apep,and come out of it,as nothing.Only as nothing,can you make something out of yourself.The fresh and innocent state of guilelessness,and cleanliness is an ideal you will achieve.And then,make out of it what you will.
7.That every definition of yourself coming from anything besides you,is irrelevant.
8.T’is anything humanity wills upon itself.The fall of empires,the blackening of suns,and the deaths of millions?The exaltation of all,the golden age of happiness,and endless rewards to reap?Do what you will,and you will achieve your will.
9.They don’t.They are energy,pure clean creations of light,and molded by their most base urge either to serve you and guide you,or to exalt and teach you.Their will,is your will,and their purpose is to help you.Why would it matter how their labels differ?
10.These people have individuality,you have too,and yet you are one.Change yourself,convince yourself,and then convince them.Kings and politicians blind themselves,and fool themselves before doing so to the people they aught to serve.Do so benevolently,to yourself and then to others.

OK…well…that was fun…wasn’t it?

2 Likes

I have one - why do you advocate the law of attraction over spellworking, and other applied methods?

This is a serious question I have about something, but I can’t provide any more context, sorry. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How to grow ‘will’ extensively?

What are mindexpanding substances for when they connect you so deeply to the spiritual world so quick (ie make me magically powerful to no extent)? Whats the view of the spiritual world on them (specially Mushrooms and LSD)

I need a meditation technique to connect to the back of my brain within seconds. Safe and very effective. The point in my brain where i can control the entire macrocosmos with, you know which one i mean. I dont want to take drugs to accomplish this. I really need the natural way.

What the easiest and best method to keep yourself safe in magical operations?

Where or how to get a good magical mentor whos worthy? Or better just go on my own?

How to expand imagination and make it more (very) clear? On LSD i can watch a picture and even going into the picture and look around there as if i really were there physically (i guess some kind of soul travel. So i know my brain is capable of doing it. I dont need to grow some kind of muscles for it, i already have it but just cant connect to it without mindexpanding substances…), how to accomplish this without drugs? Its so annoying that i can do it instantly on drugs and seemingly need forever to get there without.

I want to ascend but i dont really want to follow other peoples thoughts, i want to have my own experiences. How can i get in contact with an ascended master internally? Whats the exact calling method? (i know i dont need rituals or that stuff, i know my believe is everything that counts. What to strongly believe in to connect with spirits safely?)

I have a thousand questions more but these are for now -)

[quote=“Epsilon, post:10, topic:5080”]How to expand imagination and make it more (very) clear? On LSD i can watch a picture and even going into the picture and look around there as if i really were there physically (i guess some kind of soul travel.

how to accomplish this without drugs? Its so annoying that i can do it instantly on drugs and seemingly need forever to get there without.[/quote]

Good question, I too am curious about this. It seems to take more time and focus to open this portion of the brain whilst sober. However, when I’m tripping balls on dextromethorphan, the same results are achieved with little to no effort and the effects seem to be much stronger. Do these drugs truly open up your mind to the unseen and allow for more effective magick and scrying, or are we simply hallucinating everything when we use mind altering substances? Because the results of my magick still manifest themselves a few days later, whether I’m high or not high while doing magick, so to me it seems as there is a connection with these substances and the brain and they are not simply inducing misleading hallucinations.

Also, my own question. I have been told by a few Native Americans, witches and magicians that I have an entity who has been following me since birth, that he is male and he is my guardian and guide. They will not tell me who he is because when I ask, they all reply that they are not allowed to do so because when they start scrying for his name, they feel frightened as if he is telling them to mind their own business and let me figure it out in my own. How can I more effectively find out who this guardian is? Divination is unsuccessful with him, I feel like he’s shutting me out too as he believes the answer would come too easily with tarot cards, I feel that he wants me to figure it out using more strict and challenging methods, like making me truly work to unveil his name. My scrying abilities are still in an intermediate developmental stage so no luck with reaching him like that yet. I have been getting clues in my dreams, but even the most adept at dream recall occasionally forget crucial pieces of information from their dreams upon awakening. How to go about connecting with him to unveil his identity?

There may be someone else here that is also on the journey to reveal the identity of his or her guardian, those who believe they have one, that are also having trouble and would like to know.

There are no hallucinations on those mindexpanding substances. There are no hallucinations at all. Or: our whole Life is a hallucination.

I told friends about ‘the ghost’ that visited me, while he visited me he broke a tree in my garden, it looked like he spinned a branch. Friends all think it was a hallucination but i was perfectly clear when i came out of the meditation to see what the banging of my garden door was about.

I took way higher doses of LSD before this night and never really had hallucinations. The hallucinations experienced on those substances can be seen as some kind of dream. But as soon as you stay up you just realize other realities around you (atleast if your not on a very high dose of like 500ug+ which i have never tried and wont do ever).

Quantumphysics say in one universe we are all still dinosaurs cuz we vibrate on a different frequency there.

Anyway what i felt was like a plug was pulled of my brain while i was studing my mind on LSD meditations. I guess it was because the pineal gland was purified from the fluorid intoxication ive been under since i live.
Gosh since these days i can understand everything very clear. There is nothing in this world another human before me understood that i cant. While in school you get trained otherwise. You need to believe in one thought thats been put towards you and dismiss every other.

LSD and other mindexpanding substancs seem to release the filters set by society and makes you be able to see through the illusion programs they have installed on you. It is so freeing. Before i always had the feeling of ‘there is still something i have to do but dont know what it is’. My father said everyone has this feeling. I dont anymore. Like i was freed from something.

Also it makes all your senses be very sensitive. I have smelled things so intensely like never before. It was like an orgasm in my nose. That happens with all senses and because of that you can sense subtile things stronger. And probably also send out subtile energys stronger. But i also remembered how i could do this when i was young. We are getting jaded througfh intoxications and society thinkings. We dismiss our senses and dont take them into account as much as we should conciously. We get our senses overstimulated so we cant feel those subtile energys anymore. And i think im still intoxicating myself with some kind of foods or whatever they have created to depress us. Maybe even this HAARP shit or whatever…
What i figured too in one of those meditations is that even the slightest vibration distracts us from those subtile energys. Like even the electricity hum. Dont even want to know how bad the heartZ you get from tv and music are for us. Every single vibration thats not natural is bad for us. Its unnatural senses overstimulation.

Sorry for OT

1 Like

Oh I don’t really think what I have experienced on high doses of Dxm are hallucinations, others would describe it as so, but my question was mainly about, how do these mind altering substances open our minds to perceive the otherwise unperceivable? What it is about the chemical makeup of these substances that causes this, causes our minds to open up completely with little to no effort when normally while sober, we would have to meditate, concentrate and visualize for several minutes to achieve the same results and sometimes we are so distracted that it seems impossible to achieve any results at all.

And also, these substances seem to keep us immuned to distractions. You can have a visual and no matter what is going on around you, you cannot pull your focus away from that visual, like you become trapped in that visual and become a part of it. I figured asking an entity that knows no limitations, they would probably know exactly what reaction occurs between our brain and those chemicals to cause such a reaction, beyond what any scientist would claim to be as hallucinations caused by altering our brain chemicals.

As for my 2nd question, to clarify in case my original response was confusing (I’m not very good at phrasing things at times) I figured since all other methods of finding out who my supposed guardian is are failing as I feel like this guardian wants me to work hard to find out his name and he pushes all others away when others have attempted to find out for me, that the best way to know might be to ask another entity how would one go about connecting with an entity that is not so easily reached when the typical methods of human/spirit contact are not an option, or those options are being purposefully intercepted and blocked by that entity.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:5080”]I have one - why do you advocate the law of attraction over spellworking, and other applied methods?

This is a serious question I have about something, but I can’t provide any more context, sorry. :)[/quote]

Alright guys.First of all,Djehuty’s the one answering not me.So don’t get mad at me if I say something wrong,just contact him.Secondly,I’m getting him out of my system tomorrow,so I this will be fun.I will answer as Thoth in all caps,if that suits you.

Lady Eva:Why do suggest the use of the Law of attraction instead of other magical methods,more active in nature?
WHAT IS APPLIED MAGICAL METHOD?AT THE LEVEL OF THE MIND,AND THE PLANE WHERE IT RESIDES,ALL THINGS ARE,ARE TO BE,AND WERE.ONE CAN MOLD THIS,WITH THE MIND,CONSCIOUSLY,OR THEY MAY DO SO UNCOSCIOUSLY.MANY PEOPLE HAVE NO MASTERY OVER THEIR OWN CREATIONS,NO MASTERY OVER THEIR OWN THOUGHTS.ALL EXTERNAL TRANSFORMATION,STARTS WITH INTERNAL TRANSFIGURATION.BEFORE MOLDING THE WORLD TO YOUR WILL,I WANT YOU TO MOLD YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOUR WILL.AND THEN,RELEASE THEM.IS THAT NOT APPLIED MAGIC?

3 Likes

[quote=“Epsilon, post:10, topic:5080”]How to grow ‘will’ extensively?

What are mindexpanding substances for when they connect you so deeply to the spiritual world so quick (ie make me magically powerful to no extent)? Whats the view of the spiritual world on them (specially Mushrooms and LSD)

I need a meditation technique to connect to the back of my brain within seconds. Safe and very effective. The point in my brain where i can control the entire macrocosmos with, you know which one i mean. I dont want to take drugs to accomplish this. I really need the natural way.

What the easiest and best method to keep yourself safe in magical operations?

Where or how to get a good magical mentor whos worthy? Or better just go on my own?

How to expand imagination and make it more (very) clear? On LSD i can watch a picture and even going into the picture and look around there as if i really were there physically (i guess some kind of soul travel. So i know my brain is capable of doing it. I dont need to grow some kind of muscles for it, i already have it but just cant connect to it without mindexpanding substances…), how to accomplish this without drugs? Its so annoying that i can do it instantly on drugs and seemingly need forever to get there without.

I want to ascend but i dont really want to follow other peoples thoughts, i want to have my own experiences. How can i get in contact with an ascended master internally? Whats the exact calling method? (i know i dont need rituals or that stuff, i know my believe is everything that counts. What to strongly believe in to connect with spirits safely?)

I have a thousand questions more but these are for now -)[/quote]

Epsilon:
1.How does one grow will?
2.What are mind-expanding substances and how do they work in getting one so deeply in tune with the spiritual?
3.How can I achieve this without drugs,the natural way?Tell me of an effective meditation to reach quickly into that part of my mind?
4.What is the best and easiest method to keep oneself safe in magickal operations?
5.How to expand imagination and make it more (very) clear?And do so without drugs.
6.How to get in touch with an ascendant master internally?
7.What to strongly believe in to connect to Spirits?

Thanks for submitting the questions!Let’s see!

1.WILL IS TO POWER TO THINK AND WANT.TO GROW ONE’S WILL,IS TO FEED IT.ONE SHOULD TURN PAIN INTO POWER THROUGH THE ALCHEMY THAT HAPPENS WITHIN.GIVING INTO THE SUFFERING,AND RISING ABOVE IT,IS HOW ONE WILL MAGNIFY IT.WORKING ONE’S WILL UPON THE UNIVERSE IS HOW ONE WILL COMMAND IT TO GROW,EVOLVE,AND IMPROVE.

2.THEY LET GO OF THE NOTION THAT YOU ARE BOUND BY FLESH AND BONE,THEY LET GO OF THE POWERLESS MACHINE THAT YOU ENJOY AND LIVE IN.THE REACTIONS WITHIN THE MIND REMOVE THE VEIL,BY MAKING YOU LET GO OF YOUR MORTAL BINDINGS.LETTING GO OF SUCH A STATE,ONE CAN EMBRACE A HIGHER ONE,AND WORK WITH AND ON IT.BUT THE ENTIRETY OF THE EXPERIENCE,IS ONE OF LETTING GO OF DISBELIEF,DOUBT AND SKEPTICISM IN ONE’S OWN POWER,AND EMBRACING POWER.

3.THE BACK OF THE BRAIN IS THE LIMBIC SYSTEM,THE CARNAL,THE MATERIALISTIC,BUT ALSO THE NATURAL,THE INNATE,THE MAGICKAL.THAT IS THE ANIMAL IN MAN,THAT IS SO POWERFULLY FIGHTING TO WORK UPON THE WORLD IN HIS OWN WAY.ONE SHOULD POUR FOCUS INTO THE MULADHARA CHAKRA,OPENING AND UNLOCKING IT,VIVIFYING WITH ETERNAL ESSENCE AND ATTENTION.ONCE UNLOCKED,MEDITATE ON IT,AND ON YOURSELF.THE READINESS AND SPEED GROWS WITH REPETITION.

4.INITIALLY,KNOW WHOM YOU’RE DEALING WITH.MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM,BEFORE EVOCATION,AND UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE FRIENDS,UNLESS ANGERED INTENTIONALLY.

5.A CHILD THAT WALKS THE STREET,SEES MORE BEAUTY AND RESONANCE THAN EVEN THE MOST INFATUATED PERSON DOES IN THEIR LOVE.TO LEARN TO SEE,LEARN TO IMAGINE.THEN,BREATHE LIFE INTO IT,FOR T’IS THE BREATH OF LIFE THAT ANIMATED MAN,AND THE TEARS OF THE SUN THAT FUELED IT’S POWERS.

6.THROUGH THE HEART,ONE WILL REACH PEACE.THROUGH THE PEACE,ONE WILL REACH KNOWLEDGE OF THE SELF.THROUGH SUCH KNOWLEDGE,ONE IS READY TO SUMMON ONESELF.ENTER THE CIRCLE OF POWER,AND SUMMON FORTH NOT A MASTER,THE MASTER,THE EXALTED SIDE OF WHAT YOU ARE,AND WHO YOU ARE.AND THEN,DEMAND THAT IT TEACH YOU ALL IT’S GLORY,AND ALL IT’S POWER,AND IN TURN,THE KINGDOM THAT WAS YOURS WILL BE TRULY IN YOUR POSSESSION.YOU WALK IN THE LIGHT,BELIEVING IT TO BE SHADOWS WHEN YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED.

7.THAT THEY ARE KITH,ALLIES,FRIENDS.NOT GODS TO BE WORSHIPPED,NOR MINIONS TO BE ORDERED,BUT ENTITIES THAT WERE MEANT TO HELP YOU,GUIDE YOU,TEACH YOU AND SERVE YOU,AS LONG AS UTMOST RESPECT IS GIVEN TO THEM.

OK…that was kinda intense…I’ll get to Ravensascent next.

If Thoth is angering anyone,don’t blame it on me,just call him yourself.

3 Likes

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:11, topic:5080”][quote=“Epsilon, post:10, topic:5080”]How to expand imagination and make it more (very) clear? On LSD i can watch a picture and even going into the picture and look around there as if i really were there physically (i guess some kind of soul travel.

how to accomplish this without drugs? Its so annoying that i can do it instantly on drugs and seemingly need forever to get there without.[/quote]

Good question, I too am curious about this. It seems to take more time and focus to open this portion of the brain whilst sober. However, when I’m tripping balls on dextromethorphan, the same results are achieved with little to no effort and the effects seem to be much stronger. Do these drugs truly open up your mind to the unseen and allow for more effective magick and scrying, or are we simply hallucinating everything when we use mind altering substances? Because the results of my magick still manifest themselves a few days later, whether I’m high or not high while doing magick, so to me it seems as there is a connection with these substances and the brain and they are not simply inducing misleading hallucinations.

Also, my own question. I have been told by a few Native Americans, witches and magicians that I have an entity who has been following me since birth, that he is male and he is my guardian and guide. They will not tell me who he is because when I ask, they all reply that they are not allowed to do so because when they start scrying for his name, they feel frightened as if he is telling them to mind their own business and let me figure it out in my own. How can I more effectively find out who this guardian is? Divination is unsuccessful with him, I feel like he’s shutting me out too as he believes the answer would come too easily with tarot cards, I feel that he wants me to figure it out using more strict and challenging methods, like making me truly work to unveil his name. My scrying abilities are still in an intermediate developmental stage so no luck with reaching him like that yet. I have been getting clues in my dreams, but even the most adept at dream recall occasionally forget crucial pieces of information from their dreams upon awakening. How to go about connecting with him to unveil his identity?

There may be someone else here that is also on the journey to reveal the identity of his or her guardian, those who believe they have one, that are also having trouble and would like to know.[/quote]

THE GUARDIAN LOVES YOU.FROM BIRTH,HIS SILENT INFLUENCE WAS WITH YOU,DESPITE HIS OCCULT IDENTITY.THE SPIRIT WILL REVEAL HIMSELF,BY NAME,WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT,ON A HALLOW NIGHT,WHEN THE CRESCENT MOON FILLS THE VOIDAL SKY.AND THE,YOU SHALL REVEAL THE SOULMATE WHO SHIELDS YOU.BEWARE,FOR HE MAY COME EARLIER IF DANGER DEVOURS YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Dhjuty - CAPSLOCK?

Seriously?

Why are you doing this to us?!

1 Like

Oh wow, this is golden. I cant give enough thanks for this opportunity to everyone involved. I bow deeply in awe.

Too sad you dont stay with him longer. Anyway i guess i get to know him better and make him the first ‘friend’ from the ‘other side’ ill get in contact with conciously.

Somehow i knew most of it anyway but i guess i needed a reminder, or someone who knows what he is talking about rather than just trusting my thoughts about it. But again this shows me i CAN trust my thoughts/feelings always and never have to (or even should) get anything from outside really.

And by the way i was not even slightly angered at all :slight_smile: Just felt so blessed the entire time. Super empowering words.

I was kind of speechless the first few minutes after reading. just staring at my desk and have a feeling of it will soon go up for me :] Also while reading i had some feeling like someone was watching over my shoulders but that could just be me wanting it that way.

Anyway big thanks again, be blessed.

Cheers

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:17, topic:5080”]Dhjuty - CAPSLOCK?

Seriously?

Why are you doing this to us?![/quote]

Because I’m an annoying little brat,who would do even the stupidest thing for dramatic effect.

Besides,not like you’d mind that much?

Also,I was under possession so,again,you can’t blame it on me.

It’s morning here,and he’s still inside.Thoth has been with me,in me,for four or five days.I’ve just asked him,and in a few hours I’ll do an evocation to get him out.

Thanks for this lovely experience.:slight_smile:

I’m not, I thought it was fun! :slight_smile:

I printed that out (AFTER changing it to sentence case in Word! lol) and I see he has a point… spellworking may be papering over the cracks of something bigger.

So I’m right on that as part of today’s main work - thanks Dhjuty, and thanks Arcane! :slight_smile: