My First Pact...with Thoth

[quote=“Epsilon, post:18, topic:5080”]Oh wow, this is golden. I cant give enough thanks for this opportunity to everyone involved. I bow deeply in awe.

Too sad you dont stay with him longer. Anyway i guess i get to know him better and make him the first ‘friend’ from the ‘other side’ ill get in contact with conciously.

Somehow i knew most of it anyway but i guess i needed a reminder, or someone who knows what he is talking about rather than just trusting my thoughts about it. But again this shows me i CAN trust my thoughts/feelings always and never have to (or even should) get anything from outside really.

And by the way i was not even slightly angered at all :slight_smile: Just felt so blessed the entire time. Super empowering words.

I was kind of speechless the first few minutes after reading. just staring at my desk and have a feeling of it will soon go up for me :] Also while reading i had some feeling like someone was watching over my shoulders but that could just be me wanting it that way.

Anyway big thanks again, be blessed.

Cheers[/quote]

Awwwww…

Sorry.But thank you so much…you don’t know how happy that makes me feel.I never ever would think of myself as a medium,or a seer,but this was an opportunity I saw and had to share.Who knows,I might do this again,another time when I’m possessed.

And to all here,Lady Eva,Epsilon,Ravensascent,Milla,Euio,Djehuty,etc. and anyone else who’s been with me on this enlightening experience,thank you for your support!

Now,to clarify what I have learned.I’ve learned incantations,while under Djehuty,and I’ve learned the true potency of the mind.I’ve learned mathematics.Not in an occult manner,but genuine mathematics,and how to improve within them,as well as natural philosophy.I’ve also poked History a bit,in order to learn how to be unbiased when studying it,and since Djehuty is also a god of rhetorics,I’ve asked him to teach me how to be more convincing to others,and he has basically given me a lot of confidence in speaking,acting etc. Namely,he has gotten rid of my stage fright.Finally,he’s giving me advice on what to study,and indeed you’ll find me learning new things in my spare time,for no reason at all.Right now,I am tackling hypnosis,and a few weeks back,I’m learning to read Greek.Basically,it’s a very fun experience and I’m happy about it.

So,I do thank thee!Blessings and giggles on you!

1 Like

Yes, thank you Arcane. I enjoyed following this post.

You’re welcome!Good luck!

Hi,

I have a million questions. Most of them were answered in this post. This said, the entire thread has generated a trillion more. :slight_smile: but the most important ones are listed below.

“6.THROUGH THE HEART,ONE WILL REACH PEACE.THROUGH THE PEACE,ONE WILL REACH KNOWLEDGE OF THE SELF.THROUGH SUCH KNOWLEDGE,ONE IS READY TO SUMMON ONESELF.ENTER THE CIRCLE OF POWER,AND SUMMON FORTH NOT A MASTER,THE MASTER,THE EXALTED SIDE OF WHAT YOU ARE,AND WHO YOU ARE.AND THEN,DEMAND THAT IT TEACH YOU ALL IT’S GLORY,AND ALL IT’S POWER,AND IN TURN,THE KINGDOM THAT WAS YOURS WILL BE TRULY IN YOUR POSSESSION.YOU WALK IN THE LIGHT,BELIEVING IT TO BE SHADOWS WHEN YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED.”

Question : 1. Like most of us even I feel that I have a spirit or two with my since my childhood. One spirit I have a very strong positive vibe about and one I’m sure is very malvolent. How do I know more about this belevolent spirit?

1. How do I evoke my higher self? Just like mentioned in the point above?

I’m still a novice in occult and will appreciate any help and guidance.

Regards,
Himanshu

1 Like

The question to everything in the world you will find in deeep meditation. No matter what one tells you, you will never understand it as good as if you answer it yourself in a meditation

[quote=“himanshuchauhan, post:24, topic:5080”]Hi,

I have a million questions. Most of them were answered in this post. This said, the entire thread has generated a trillion more. :slight_smile: but the most important ones are listed below.

“6.THROUGH THE HEART,ONE WILL REACH PEACE.THROUGH THE PEACE,ONE WILL REACH KNOWLEDGE OF THE SELF.THROUGH SUCH KNOWLEDGE,ONE IS READY TO SUMMON ONESELF.ENTER THE CIRCLE OF POWER,AND SUMMON FORTH NOT A MASTER,THE MASTER,THE EXALTED SIDE OF WHAT YOU ARE,AND WHO YOU ARE.AND THEN,DEMAND THAT IT TEACH YOU ALL IT’S GLORY,AND ALL IT’S POWER,AND IN TURN,THE KINGDOM THAT WAS YOURS WILL BE TRULY IN YOUR POSSESSION.YOU WALK IN THE LIGHT,BELIEVING IT TO BE SHADOWS WHEN YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED.”

Question : 1. Like most of us even I feel that I have a spirit or two with my since my childhood. One spirit I have a very strong positive vibe about and one I’m sure is very malvolent. How do I know more about this belevolent spirit?

1. How do I evoke my higher self? Just like mentioned in the point above?

I’m still a novice in occult and will appreciate any help and guidance.

Regards,
Himanshu[/quote]

Yes,just like Djehuty said.

A creative idea would be to perform an evocation,of yourself.Use your own signature,as the sigil,and your name,as the spirit’s name.Out of the box thinking,I know.

Because this is you you’re summoning,it’s probably going to be easier.

If you find you need to summon a more specific aspect of your higher self,then do the Abramelin Operation and summon the Holy Guardian Angel.Or do Lady Eva’s thingy to summon your Daemonic Self.Or get initiated into Haitian Vodou,and then after the Lave Tete ritual,learn the name of your Met Tet.Or meditate on the Anahata chakra,and make contact with your personal daeva,Ishta Daevata.Or do that working I haven’t posted anything about that I’m preparing to make contact with your Qarin.Gods know what else can be done.

Thank you for guiding me in my hour of need. Arcane I really appreciate your help.

I’ll do this first. I’m not that adept at evocation but I believe in magic from the core of my soul. So I will give it my all.

I couldn’t find any thread where Lady Eva is guiding how evoke ones higher demon self. Lady Eva help with the search string please.

Guys I really feal thankful to be a part of such a lovely family. I feel belonged here.

Regards,
Himanshu

Here you go:

Evocation Of My Personal Daemon.

1 Like

Tell me, I pray thee, how did you summon him ?

At the time, I divined a sigil, however since then, I have learned that a simple picture off the internet will do, because the Egyptians preserved two-dimensional idols through their hieroglyphics. You’ll feel a noticeable difference in the overall atmosphere/vibe of the temple you are summoning from, and will be able to interact with him very easily. As far as invocations go, the best one is one you divine for yourself-trust your gut. If not, there is one readily available in “the Ancient Egyptian Prayerbook” by Tamara L. Suida, online.

3 Likes

Funny I met, THOTH today… If you, still, do channellings…sth that, is bothering me is this
"WHATS wrong, with my energy body and pathways… Ida and pingala

Very good. I believe I can now start from there. Thanks!