My first love spell! Is Love Magick Immoral?

That my friend, is EXACTLY my point. Manipulation is manipulation. Are you going to die if you don’t get into Harvard? No. Are you going to die if you don’t live in Beverly Hills? No. But you do the magick so that your poor SATs scores or credit score don’t keep you out of what you want. You are manipulating the outcome to your favor which not only influences others, but displaces someone else. Believe it or not, you CAN die of a broken heart (won’t get into all that, but you can Google it) if we’re going to get into situations of life and death.

Some people like to think that love manipulation is worse than other kinds. All magick is manipulation, like you said. Regardless of the reasoning, we are using magick to make people do things they wouldn’t do without it. Doesn’t matter if it’s money, love or anything else.

6 Likes

I agree to disagree. The reality is that no matter what anyone else feels, it doesn’t affect my life or my decisions. I am the only person who has to deal with the consequences of what I do or do not do.

I can post something that may give others another way of looking at the situation or to make a fully informed decision, but I don’t do it to sway them.

3 Likes

Nonsense. If you want to do it, go ahead. “All’s fair in love and war”!

4 Likes

I’m not sure I think love spells, either targeted, or in general to bring love into your life are immoral.
Considering the former (targeted), we do a working to influence external conditions.
With this removed, even going on a date with someone, we hope to influence conditions by, e.g. dressing neatly, picking a nice location, delivering nice speech etc.
I believe it’s all par for the course.
One might argue, “well with targeted love spells, the persons will is subdued whereas going without the other person has full working capacity of their will”.
My view is that with both forms, you’re (trying) to do influence work.
The efficacy of either approach, I’d say is relative person to person. Some use spells, others don’t need that.
Cheers

4 Likes

Did it work?

DK and ive been together for lil over a year now … so yea

2 Likes

Don’t have any style or buy gifts, flowers or have candle-lit dinners as these may influence your target to see you (again) and that would be immoral. Same as showering, cleaning your teeth or using pheromone sprays - it’s immoral.

That said, all is fair in love and war so I claim my immorality with pride!

Al.

4 Likes

Well, to be fair, we could think the same about cord-cutting rituals and wards, if they are immoral. I think the answer is no, by assertion of your will.

Having done both love spells and cord cutting rituals, they are not the same thing at all. It isn’t even the “manipulation” aspect of the spell that makes it immoral. The bad part about love spells isn’t the “asserting your will” it is the “making someone fall in love with you.” In particular, targeted love spells are bad.

Now the reason they are immoral has nothing to do with the idea of “harming someone else” like a curse. It has in fact to do with the fact what you are actually doing is harming yourself. When a person wants to get a specific person to fall in love with them, they change their own frequencies, their own vibrations, to match those of the person they want to fall in love with them so basically you are doing work on your own frequencies to match those of the “one you want to fall in love with you.” So, it is actually a form of destroying yourself to be with someone else.

I think most of us tend to base morality off of our very own morality. In that - some of us need different types of love and we will use the tools we have to get those things. Each magician almost has their own culture in themselves. I could never sacrifice or hurt an animal, I can’t say the same about homo-sapiens. I currently fucked up a relationship due to MY own trauma/baggage and a love spell is going to allow me to reset the love lost. Bandage something that was already there, when currently it would be completely against their will, because in a way I feel I know better, or maybe that’s the lesson I have to learn that I don’t know better.

In my eyes there is no such thing as “love magick”. A “love spell” is in reality a spell that cause the person to be obsessed with you which is to wipe out their free will and it therefore falls to the branch of black magick. Is it immoral? Who is to judge that? The only thing I know is the fact that those with the power have no moral but I also know that those with the power can fall from power. They can be defeated by greater power. I therefore believe it’s important always to be aware of the cause and effect.