My first evocation of king belial

Ok so tonight I had my first evocation of king belial I lit a candle set his sigil out in front of it and used my phone to play a guide medition with his enn and could instantly feel a shift in the room the air became noticeably warmer and somewhat heavy feel to it as I began to chant the enn along with the recording and focus on his sigil the shadows in the room became darker and more opaque and I could feel his presence I preceded to invite him into my space and my life to ask his guidance in my pursuit of the power to achieve absolute freedom as well as my worldly desires I feel like he has agreed to because immediately after asking I felt a sense of joy and confidence. Iā€™d like to know what other peaple first experiences with belial are like to he give off an aura of comfort, warmth and absolute confidence

5 Likes

Ok so tonight belial came back without needing to be evoked and his energy was way more intense I could feel it flowing around me and through me mostly centered at my solar plexus chakra

3 Likes

What is Belials enn?

his enn is ( Lirach Tasa Vefa Welic Belial )

1 Like

If your interested in demonic enns you should really check out this post it has a link to a whole list of enns Demonic Enns

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

What would you say is the most important to reach Belial?

For me I started to really feel the connection to him when I started chanting the enn out loud.

1 Like