My First and Most Important Experience on This Journey

“In my experience the hurtful things have been the kindest things anyone has ever done for me.”

@JezebelleMoon said this as we talked one day and shared our own experiences with each other and it resonated with me. I’m sure in our own experiences working with the Gods amd what not, many of us can also say the same. At first I thought I would maybe share this in the future, but after a little push from her (She’s great by the way :slightly_smiling_face:) and thinking on it myself, I said why not. Maybe someone out there can take something away from this as I did.

First serious lesson and one I’ll never forget for the rest of my life was my antics and the assistance of specific demons and Kings putting my grandma in the hospital and everything and everyone was telling me to use that death energy and pull her plug.

When I first started out on this path, I came to the discovery that I had an “affinity” for death energy or necromantic energy as some call it. The first nights after meditating and working on my third eye, I began to understand this and eventually would know some of its origin. It was apart of me, and I apart of it. Both of us connected much deeper than I thought at the time.

During this time, the relationship between my devout Christian grandma and myself began to deteriorate. From arguments over religion to her and her church friends attempting to “exorcise me”, it was bad to say the least lol. I was also becoming increasingly frustrated with the results of my practices and this only added on to stress and frustration I was feeling at the time.

In my readings and meditation she continually came up as a “barrier to my ascent”. My power animals said something about it. Azazel brought her up in the same context during a channeling on the forum, as well as a jackass who at the time was being used as a pawn in this game also pushing me toward things. I began to think heavily on killing her and destroying “any and all obstacles to my ascent’”. Before I made my decision, I received one more message, from Shemyaza actually who said to me, “You have external influences that are affecting you”. Blinded by my own ego and anger, I took this as a message of him telling me the influence was my grandmother and not as what he really was trying to tell me.

So I went through with a rite and asked the Infernal to work with me as remove the obstacles in my way, including my grandma. In 2 days time, she in the hospital with a dire need for blood transfusions because her hemoglobin count was dangerously low to the point she was too weak to even walk, extremely close to epileptic shock.

I’m sitting in the hospital with the literal urge and craving to finish the job, and I can feel the death energy manifest around me more stronger than it ever had before. I never felt anything emotion like that before. At one point I gave into my emotions and directed it to do what was necessary, but it didn’t budge at all, only comforting me instead, calming me down, lulling me into a nap. I got home, and I’m trying to let all of the emotion out for energy and the rite to do it’s job. Anger, sadness, rage, all of it, and I just couldn’t cast it. Not that I didn’t have the power to, it didn’t feel right, in my soul I knew it wasn’t what I should do, regardless of what the spirits and others are saying. So I basically said fuck this shit and leave me and mine as is. The energy was still there, but I began to feel I can only describe as “never ending peace” come over me and everything came out, all the emotions I had boiling over inside of me.

The next day I did divination and used the Book of Fate to find out how she was going to be and everything pointed to her recovering and doing well. Searching the forum a few days all of this after I came across someone saying something along the lines of this and I heard a man’s voice (who I now know was the energy and more than likely is my godform) in my head speak it. “Any one God can use baneful magick and curses to eliminate anything in their way. ‘The real test is when they use constraint and patience to dispel and destroy all barriers in their path. THAT is the power of a God.”. I became emotional as I heard that voice say this over and over to me as I read it.

I came to the realization as time passed that the entire situation from my relationship with my grandma to everything that happened in between was orchestrated by the Infernal for the sole purpose of teaching me one of the greatest lessons I’ll probably ever learn. I was blinded by my “need” to be dark, my stupid idea at the time of what darkness and power was. A destroyer, malevolent force that takes no prisoners and annhilates and kills anything and anyone that crosses its path. But that was and is not who I am. That way of thinking in hindsight now is reckless to me and is an example of a lack of maturity. A fool’s game in my opinion.

The entire time Lucifer, Lilith, Azazel, Shemyaza, Samael, the Infernal, my power animals, were showing me just what one part of what it truly means to be a living God. We hold the power of life and death in our hands. Death is easy to be given and used to eliminate, but to wield life is just as, or even more powerful.

7 Likes

I really like this. Thank you.

Too many people think black magick and the LHP mean you have to be all “grrr, look a me, I’m all dark and edgy, grr, I’ll destroy you all and burn the world.”

As you learn in the upper levels of martial arts, killing is easy. Healing, and giving life is the sign of a master.

4 Likes

Yes! Just cuz a ghosty says it doesn’t mean you have to or should do it.

4 Likes

Love this :rose:

4 Likes

It’s harder to maintain life than it is to destroy it.

2 Likes

Yep. In my opinion, casting a curse to remove someone from your life is child’s play compared to looking upon Death coming for someone and proclaiming, “No, you will not take them.”

2 Likes

I’ve done some Baneful things but I take more pride in the works that I have done that have helped people, like helping with addictions. And giving someone I know in a tough spot a little boost using money Magick.

I’ll hex someone if I feel the need to but it doesn’t make me feel strong like what the nicer things I have done do.

2 Likes

No problem, man. I’m glad I could just share my experience with the forum.

2 Likes

Ive had few moments of actual sanity where ive had this same urge :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I am far from the level required to turn back Death but it is a goal to shoot for :slight_smile:

1 Like

I loved reading this. Curses need to be handled with maturity more often rather than the edgelords that tend to cast them most often. Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Never heard this term. :joy:

2 Likes

Dark for the sake of being dark. Sadly, the LHP can be this way sometimes. I wouldn’t even consider myself a black magician. I’m still LHP because of its excellent philosophy but my magick is grey and I work with both hands.

2 Likes

It’s always the edgelords man lol

And usually there the ones who end up stuck in deeper shit as time goes on. Every cause has an effect, whether it’s seen now or in the future.

2 Likes

The funny thing is the “dark” is really not dark at all. I would say like in my case at that time, we sometimes put our own brand or idea of what darkness is to us, compared to what it truly is. I could say much more on that but honestly I don’t know how to put it all into words haha.

2 Likes

You’re talking about people who equate darkness with their idea of evil and embrace that idea diving into what they believe to be evil and therefore dark to make themselves feel cool?

2 Likes

Yeah, people say this shit but then people gloat about the suffering of their enemies and DA Deaths bwahahahhahaha.

It’s one thing to think about removing obstacles, but it’s another thing to act for vengeance. One is not the other, and it’s pointless for me to moralize, but it’s odd for people to read this and celebrate the virtues of received wisdom.

It’s like fashionable maturity/mastery.

1 Like

That sums up some of it.

1 Like

Odd to read a post of a member’s Experiences in which he received a sense of peace and feels like he learned something of value to his own path and celebrate it with him?

And you seem to be assuming that everyone on here is the same. There is a lot of diversity of thought on here and all of us are shaped by the Experiences that we have.

I am glad that the OP feels like he has grown. That’s the whole point of the journey.

2 Likes

You’re right again. I like to look at nature and use that as a model. Sure, nature has flowers, baby animals, trees, and light. But it also has caves, predators, rotting animals, darkness, and thorns. Both are parts of nature and thus baneful magick and healing magick are both necessary and useful but for me personally, there needs to be a balance.

4 Likes