My First and Most Important Experience on This Journey

Personally I reject the idea of evil as a thing, thereby embracing it at the same time in a way. Meaning I don’t accept the duality of good and evil and therefore don’t try to be one or the other or both. I just do what I feel is the best decision for me to make in any given situation. If that action is dubbed evil or good by someone else I really don’t care. Kind of a “Do What Thou Wilt after thinking about what is best for you and your current situation and how it could impact the future and those who you care about whatever people think they can fuck off” mentality.

2 Likes

Divination before casting :+1:

2 Likes

EXCELLENT post, thank you! And hats off to you for catching that in time and also, for sharing, things like this are as much if not more valauble as simple straight-up successes of “want” leading to “got.”

3 Likes

I’m not everyone else, and neither do I speak for them. Honestly, I don’t give a fuck of how people react to their own uses of bane and curses. We’re all different in our mannerisms and in the experience that would push us to use a curse. None of us walk the same path.

I’m sharing my experience to make evident my own shortcomings early on in that matter. If I can give someone something to take away from my own lesson beautiful, if not oh well.

1 Like

What is odd about it lol. This is what I’ve taken from MY OWN experience. If some on the forum are in agreement with some or all of what I’ve come to discover for myself, why is it “odd”?

“Fashionable maturity/mastery”. No offense to you, but what the fuck does that even mean? So “celebrating the virtues of received wisdom” as you put it, correlates with that? You’ve lost me on that.

1 Like

Thanks @Lady_Eva, but I also have to thank you. I wouldn’t have been able to learn that and come this far if I never started the shamanic journeying tutorial that you had given me some time ago. So once again thank you :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

@JezebelleMoon @FraterMagni

Exactly how I feel about it.

2 Likes

What separates a God from a man?

A god knows when it is wise to save a life rather than end it.

2 Likes