My experience with Astaroth

Here are some more interesting details of my communication with Astaroth. When the active phase of communication was just beginning and I refused to perceive it, three demons in black clothes came to me in a dream. They offered to open the third eye, but I refused. After this refusal, other demons began to come to me in dreams and they tried to scare me or persecute me. But, what is most interesting, they did not always manage to do it. Sometimes they were afraid of me, because in some dreams I turned into a dragon with blue skin and a fiery mane. Moreover, after such nocturnal transformations in dreams, during the day I felt very energetic and full of power.

I decided to improve my drawing and show all the images in which I communicate with spirits:

• The first and main image is most likely androgynous. It is in this image in the process of meditations that I communicate with Astaroth and King Paimon. Skin color is blue, hair is fiery and light blue.

• The second image is a dragon. Most likely a protective image, since the demons do not like this form and they refuse to communicate in this case. The dragon also has a blue skin color and a fiery mane.

• The third and most recent image is a fire in the center of which there is a mask. So far I do not quite understand why in the process of meditation I accept this image, but it looks quite beautiful and impressive.

I have a question for practitioners. Why do spirits refuse to communicate with me in the process of meditations in human form and want to speak only when I am in the form of androgyne?

And why can I easily accept these images?

4 Likes

I think it is because that is the forum they feel most comfortable talking to you in because that is your true self and not a meatsuit.

2 Likes

Likely. But this, apparently, is absolutely not a human spirit. Moreover, they do not call me by a human name either, only Attakeria or Ati for short.

1 Like

It isn’t overly rare to not have human spirit. I’m pretty sure mine isn’t, and that is why I have a hard time fitting and I’m told this is my last incarnation in this realm for a long time.

3 Likes

In my case, the only problem is with past life memories. Because they are quite clearly manifested in the process of meditation, and I want to understand why this is happening. Well, one more problem is the violation of the oath given to Astaroth in a past life. As King Paimon told me, “It’s time to pay the bills.”

1 Like

Oh ouch, just live the best life that you can, vibe the highest you can.

I’m told that I’m really loved as long as I keep the flow going and don’t damn it up.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will try.

1 Like

An important part of my relationship with Astaroth is love and sex. These are such strong feelings that something seems to take your breath away. They cannot be compared in any way with human beings. They are much stronger and more intense, sharper and brighter. It is as if you are in the sea wall, if it is sexual passion or a serene ocean - if it is love. It’s amazing, but at the same time, it scares me a little. Because if you do not communicate with Astarot for a long time, then it seems like sadness or apathy seizes me.
This connection occurs only in the process of meditation and only when I am in the form of an androgyne. Astaroth says that he is not interested in the human body, only in my true self. Moreover, he calls himself my spouse and says that after death I will stay with him and we will have a family. As Astaroth says, he had been waiting for this for a long time, from the moment I left him in my past life, refused to leave with him. This offended him greatly, but he did not stop loving me and just waited for the right moment to bring me back to him.

"I can not live without you. You are my world and I will do everything for you to stay with me. Do not try to avoid this, because all your efforts will be useless ”- these are his words.

I wonder if spirits can really love and wait so much, and then force them to stay with them by force?

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like Astaroth.

2 Likes

Who do you think it might be?

An imposter, probably. There is a spirit in the Simon Necronomicon who will test the truth of those you summon or those who you have contact with.

The Astaroth I know is too worthy to be that way with you, unless you’re telling the wrong story about her. Start seeing her as being above, bigger than the behaviour you’re observing.

1 Like

Oh no, this is not Astarte or Astaroth.

This is a masculine spirit. And he does not identify himself with Astarte.

1 Like

??

Astaroth has male and female aspects. What I said still stands.

1 Like

I communicate, so to speak, with the male aspect.

What I have drawn refers to the relationship between Astaroth and Attakeria - my soul / true essence / higher self, etc. And, as a result, this relationship was carried over to this life.

I wrote about my past life in another post dedicated to Attackeria Fiery World and its inhabitants: studying the highest flame - #79 by Adrin

Ok but when you understand the true role of your higher self, you’ll understand that if you really wanted to, you can end this marriage just by having the desire to, and by telling the story of what you want until it FEELS true. Your higher self isn’t something that is separate from you and it always responds to your desires and authority.

You could do with studying and applying the Abraham Hicks teachings. You’ll find the books on Amazon and the videos on YouTube. These teachings will help you.

1 Like

I know this book. Once upon a time I read it.

But you are right. This marriage will come to its logical conclusion.

Yep.

About their books. you need to practise their teachings/methods daily, if you want to reap the benefits. I’ve been doing it for approx. 4 and a half years and it works wonders.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the advices and for reminding me of this book!

Partly thanks to the story with Astaroth, I was able to know a little more about myself and my essence. But, of course, what I have learned is only a small part of what I have yet to study or research.

1 Like

That’s great he had a leather jacket on but that’s a pretty good drawing very accurate to what I saw in my dream

1 Like