Fiery World and its inhabitants: studying the highest flame

Hmmm, Attakeria doesn’t really like to share information about himself :pensive:

It turns out that this living and intelligent core (the ruler of the Fiery World) was incarnated on earth?

1 Like

as humans and as gods. One of his forms was as Agni the hindu god of Fire

1 Like

Interesting information! I will also try to ask either King Paimon or Attar about this, because there are nuances here (according to Attackeria’s feelings).

And I know of at least four incarnations of Attakeria here on earth (including the current one). Maybe there were more, I don’t know anymore.

1 Like

Hmm, this is what information came to me from Attakeria: “Descent, illumination, emanation - this is what connects the Fiery World with the Human World. They (human) could see and feel him (means Fiery World), touch him with the soul and then create images that acquire new meanings. Echoes and reflections of the Fiery World are everywhere ”.

Rules I was given.
You must only live in harmony with your nature.
Never harm or lie.
Always serve the firelord.

2 Likes

Not the lord of fire, but rather the highest truth of justice (Attakeria rather shares the principle of not serving the being, but higher moral principles).

“We are not forcing to serve anyone. It’s against our principles” - is his answer.

Did you manage to get into the Fiery world?

If you will be in the Fiery World again, please write about the results of your research (if possible). I’ll be very grateful!

I will indeed

1 Like

I think the time has come to take more seriously the study of the Fiery World. Honestly, I don’t know what awaits me along on this way, but, in any case, it’s worth trying. After researching the main information about my past life and the essence of my soul, I acquired some kind of inner peace, serenity. But on this, perhaps, I will not dwell. Within the framework of this journal, I will try to describe the experience of communication with the rest of the gatekeepers from the Fiery World and, perhaps, its other inhabitants. Anyway, let’s see what comes of it.

Symbols of the Fiery World

Today I decided to find out what the symbols that appear on the body of Attakeria during my meditations mean. With this question I turned to King Paimon, to which he replied that these were “our symbols (that is, symbols of the Fiery World) and it is better to ask this question to yourself, since I know the answer.”

I followed his advice and here’s what I found out. These symbols are a kind of connection with the Fiery World. They can be formed in special combinations aimed at achieving certain results and goals. These characters are written from top to bottom, and there are more than a dozen of them (a kind of alphabet or something).

The information is interesting, but I’m going to check it, and also try to understand and draw the missing symbols.

So, my work on the study of the Fiery World is gradually advancing. I have a sigil Astar or Attar, with which I am going to work in the near future. This sigil:

And I have a small request (if you have the opportunity): can you describe the sensations that you get when considering this sigil (if they appear). I would be very grateful for that!

3 Likes

After an interesting meditative experience, which I described in my other topic: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-experience-with-meditation-and-vision-with-different-entities/127998/138, I have a desire to delve into the study of the manifestation of the “highest flame” as much as possible. I feel an inner need to understand the characteristics of this flame, its effect and influence on my life and on me in general. Since all this study is connected with the Fiery World, information about the highest flame, working with it and the effects produced on me and my life, I will publish here.

I remember that for work with the highest fire of Attakeria mentioned the term “preparation”. Perhaps all the previous meditative experience was exactly the preparation in question. I hope now the process of mastering this fire will begin and deeper understanding and awareness of it.

Anyway, I have such an intuitive feeling.

1 Like

Right off the bat I got a mild head ache, golden flames burning away some impurities. I’ll try to evoke Attar tonight, I’ll let you know how it goes

1 Like

which book of Nicholas Roerich did you read? I found 2. The Book of Secret Wisdom and Shambala… maybe there are more but both of these say something about the fiery kingdom in their summary.

The blue sigil appears as a dragon looking straight at your face. The yellow sigil could be a dragon resting on the ground; as viewed from above.

Too bad Morpheus got himself banned. was helping you a lot.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will look forward to hearing!

1 Like

I studied Roerich’s book “The Fiery World”. It is in this book that there are references to the Fiery World, its inhabitants, and the highest fire. But, of course, this is not entirely complete data.

I directly asked Attakeria about the Roerichs and their data about this world, to which he replied that there was some truth in their books. But this source must be read carefully and attentively, since, in my opinion, their own ideology and vision of the world are mixed into the information about the Fiery World.

I compare the manifestations of Attakeria, the information received from Astaroth or King Paimon, as well as the book of Roerich itself. Something really matches perfectly.

For example, the last thing that struck me was the Roerichs’ mention of the fiery flowers that I saw in my last meditations and which were created by means of the “highest fire”. They certainly saw and knew something, but how to separate the truth about the Fiery World from their vision is a rather painstaking task.

Interesting vision. I didn’t even think about it.

Yes, he really helped me a lot in “opening” the Fiery World. It was a wonderful experience.

2 Likes

Work with the highest flame: first results

So, today I tried to “work” with the highest flame. At first, I meditated on the sigil of Attakeria and in the process of meditation I asked him help for me in this matter. Then I saw manifestation of Attakeria in the form of a pillar of flame and a bird of presence, but this time my body suddenly shuddered with a sudden surge of energy, as if I had partly felt this "highest flame”. However, when the first manifestation of Attakeria stopped (it always occur suddenly, the columns of light flames simply dissapear into the air), the second followed.

This time, the pillar of light was not so bright and intense. I felt that I needed to relax as much as possible and just “feel”. At the same time, with my inner vision, I saw how the signs of the Fiery World lit up around my body (as in the case of Attakeria). On my open palms, I felt warmth and a flowing stream of energy. Then I “realized” that a small part of the “highest flame” will pass through my chakras. Following this, I felt a slight flowing warmth along the spine (it was almost imperceptible).

I also felt a vibration in the crown chakra, and then, after a few minutes, a slight headache. In my mind, I turned to Attakeriy with this problem and after a moment I saw a special sign of a burning triangle on my forehead (I attach the picture below). But the experiment with the “highest fire”stopped there.

Results

As I understand it, the effect of the “highest flame" comes after a while (as in the case of the valley of fire flowers of Attakeria). After termination of the experiment, the headache went away after a few minutes and I felt an extraordinary “purity” in my thoughts. Then my body began to fill with energy. Inside there was a feeling of lightness, as if you had become a fluff and are about to take off. I also felt an inner vibration throughout my body and a feeling of “inner song”, as if your essence wants to sing somesing. Well, in general, the emotional state was upbeat and kind of benevolent.

3 Likes

Work with the highest flame: cocoon of tranquility

So today was my second day of work with the highest flame. I again repeated the procedure of meditation on the sigil of Attakeria and again asked him to help in the work with the highest flame. Like yesterday, a circle of the signs of the Fiery World appear around my body, and a triangle sign that I drew yesterday lit up on my forehead. Perhaps both the circle and the triangle help somehow structure the energy of the higher flame or contain it. Until I figured it out.

Then I felt that Attakeria would again conduct the energy of the highest flame in a small volume through my chakras. I tried to relax as much as possible, but before that I asked Attackeria to help me fully feel the highest flame. He replied that everything has its time and I should not strive to feel it, since this creates effort, and after effort - tension. All I have to do for now - is relax and watch. This feeling will come on its own.

Then I saw a white ray of energy descending into the crown chakra and, having lingered for some time in it, began to descend below. He gradually descended through all the chakras, lingering for a while in each of them. Then I saw, as if from the side, all my chakras as if in a luminous milky haze.

Then, starting at the crown chakra, each of them burst into flames with their bright and pure light or light flame. All this was accompanied by a slight vibration of each of the chakras. The milky haze that surrounded them did not dissipate, but as if enveloped my body, stopping within the circle of the signs of the Fiery World and not leaving it.

In general, I found myself in a kind of luminous cocoon in which I felt a sudden and deep calm. My mind was cleared of all thoughts, my breathing became deep and even. Before the inner vision, only a wall of white light was visible and nothing else. The calm was so deep, so all-consuming, that I reluctantly came out of this state.

So again I felt, a little later, a rise in vitality and a peaceful mood.

1 Like

Work with the highest flame: “Lam”

So, I repeated, as in the previous times, mediation on the sigil of Attakeria, and then the procedure of “passing” the highest flame through my chakras began. This time the fire passed through them faster, but the chakras seemed to remain in a luminous milky haze. After the highest fire passed through all the chakras, they, starting from the crown, each flashed with their own light, like small suns. Then I felt a vibration throughout my body, as if all the chakras were vibrating, and the expression “Lam” flashed through my thoughts. This was interesting because the expression “Lam” was repeated in my thoughts until I finished my meditation.

Since the expression “Lam” refers to Muladhara, perhaps I should meditate on this chakra separately for a while?

After completing the meditation, I also continued to feel vibration throughout my body, a surge of vitality and a serene mood (however, as in previous times).

1 Like

I have not written in this topic for a long time, but now I hope to resume my research. So in my main thread (https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/way-to-myself-thoughts-meditations-and-experience-with-different-entities/127998/244?u=adrin) I mentioned what I saw in the distance the shining “city” of the Fiery World.

Today I again tried to repeat this experience and I want to say that I partially succeeded. At the same time, I realized why the last meditation the phrase “it’s still early” appeared in my thoughts.

This time I managed to get closer to the “city”. And I noticed that the buildings in it are made as if from a liquid flame (and their colors varied). I especially remember the building, the elements of which resembled mercury or dark silver in color.

At the same time, I felt a very high energy tension and heat. A realization appeared in my thoughts that this is the focus or “heart” of the Fiery World. Therefore, I could not stay here for a long time (apparently, this is what the expression “still early” meant - not being ready to perceive such a strong energy). But all the feelings that I experienced here during my short stay were associated only with positive emotions.

2 Likes