My Evocation of Lucifer Last Night

Can you help me because im a beginner but im very interested. Reading your post helped me understand many things. I hope you can teach a newbie like me.

A lot of people on here don’t like “commanding” demons. I really believe they want us too. I stood up to King Paimon and commanded him to respect and obey me and after that he has had the up most respect for me and we work together everyday now.

I just opened my first sigil tonight it was Lucifer’s I think I might have one time before but I know tonight I definitely did as it disappeared on me and reappeared several times I asked if he could teach/guide me to transform myself into the best version of myself to be able to open my senses better so I may communicate with him also did same with king piamon, as in deep meditation I had a image in my mind of Lucifer who I instantly knew it was him and a second image appeared king piamon hail Lucifer and hail king piamon I’m excited about this as I been struggling lately and frustrated happy new year everyone