My element?

e.a.koetting says mirror is a kind of water element i think knowing our element is not necessary but can help us a lot
even in scrying

Omg thank u so much! Water makes sense since i feel most connected with mirrros and such so thank u! The air is cool too so it could be possible to have 2 elements?

I believe u

Idk bro

1 Like

Well thank u so much!

Connected to mirrors in what sense? Take care when your looking through surfaces that could reflect your own appearance. From what a friend explained to me, it’s dangerous if you look in the mirror or any surface that could reflect you and think that the reflection it’s actually you or if your paying attention to much attention to the other side of the mirror. From what I understood, there in the mirrors or surfaces that could reflect your appearance are impostors that are trying to morph their characteristics into yours and assimilate your personality/change your personality so that you become more of his likeness as the time passes and their final goal would be to make change with you so that your trapped in the world in which they are trapped. (if I’m not wrong) And from what I’ve heard their world is similar to ours to some degrees, but it’s full with chaos and you really don’t want to be there, it could be possible to astral travel/astral project/soul travel there, but it’s too way dangerous. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAEO0r35kk That thing also appeared in an episode of adventure time in which footbal (someone who is trapped forever in a mirror) and bmo make a swap of dimensions and then traps bmo in the mirror, so if that thing appeared in cartoons and also a friend of mine also approves, I think it has some truth in it, I also have some personal experience that could attest that there are entities that try to morph in our appearances and steal or personality. So, if your working with a crystal/black mirror/or something similar I’d suggest you to not look in the skrying device while
(especially) skrying. I know that some people like to skry in mirror using their own face, I tried that too, my own face was morphing in very creepy ways, it could be a danger in using that…

1 Like

Btw, another interesting fact is that Lilith and Flauros/Haures appeared to me in very, very similar ways. I can remember when I saw both of Them there with me (one in my right and one in my left) and They were looking as if They were twin sisters or something :)) They were looking too similar, it was a little hard to tell the differences betwen Them, I was seeing the same beautiful girl twice in the same time :stuck_out_tongue: I think that was really cute :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh… oepsie Haha no uhm i ‘communicate’ to some degree with my entity in the mirror. If i need something or wish for something i tell him and 9/10 times it works. But thank u for the warning i didnt know that.