she is great
i am earth i think

so water,fire
that can actually make sense becuase i have strong emotions
and real sensitive

1 Like

“Cough” he “cough”

1 Like

It can be month or by day and time of day if you want to get more specific with it

What element vibe do u get from me

I tried to become open of the things that come in regards to you and concentrated on your nickname and repeated it several times and I commanded you to answer to my question “what element it’s linked to you?”, for some reasons I strongly felt like the air it’s linked to you and I saw something, but I wasn’t too open to the vision that I saw and it stopped. Then I tried that again and I got the impression of a big sea/ocean filled with blue water. I thought that what @RiseorDie did was interesting and I tried that too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i should findout
thanks for help

1 Like

oh my god
you done a favor for me
thanks a lot man

Ummm… Sorry, but that message was for @Roastroyalty because he said “What element vibe do u get from me” and I tried to help him.

1 Like

How do you get results from the pendulum? Or could you explain it?

What? I didn’t use a pendulum, wtf. I just tried to be open to the things that came in regards about that person and “asked/commanded” to get an answer and I got the impression of a big sea/ocean with blue water and before I got that impression/vision/however you want to call it I sensed the element of air and for some reasons I felt that it’s linked to that person.

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

your method is interesting

You want to call me a liar or something?

Ok I gotchu folk

No dude yer the man

1 Like