My dream walking technique

So keeping in mind the imagination is the bridge to the astral, I seemed to have developed a visualization technique that seems to have worked for me in the past multiple times based off feedback from the person directly.

Now I mainly only ever used this technique on sexual dreams and nightmares, but in theory you should be able to do whatever you want with this.

I’d also like to know if anyone can answer this question. I have had people tell me “the images are very blurry” so they are seeing a dream just the vividness isn’t there. Is there a way I can fix that is that just visualization exercises or something?

Well here is how I do this:

• sit down in a dark spot and take a few minutes to focus on your breath(I haven’t always sat in a dark spot but yeah I’d recommend it)

• visualize you standing over your target’s bed watching him/her sleep.

• literally zooming in your astral vision inside their head only to find yourself zoom back out through the other side. And back in their room staring at them. Except from my belief this is when you entered their dream. Keeping the intent to climb in their dream the entire time.

• I now visualize orchestrating the dream from start to finish. Visualizing everything I want to have happen with the intent still in mind.

• at the end I literally reverse the process I’ll climb out of the persons head and open my eyes.

• now I tried an experiment a few minutes ago with a nightmare I was passing to someone; I didn’t want this nightmare to take place in their own bedroom. I wanted it in an empty field of dead grass. A waste land. I however found it very very very hard to concentrate on going from seeing him in his room to changing everything around us to see him laying in his bed which is in the middle of a field.

So. I figured out doing this makes that concentration easier for the process of changing the environment of the dream:

• visualize you standing over their bed and put your astral hand hovering over them while they’re in bed. Breathe in and out calmly focusing on your breath. Feel their energy. Their essence radiating from their aura.

• with one big inhale visualize a sort of energy body of their’s rising up out of the body. As I lift my hand up I see like a greenish yellow body rise up and I hear him grunting, now considering this is imagination I won’t try dictate wether it actually distressed him enough to make a grunt noise or not. But it was a very vivid experience for me.
    This leads me to another question what exactly do you think I did here. Cause after I found it a lot easier to see him in that field of dead grass. It was almost as if I somehow pulled him out of his body. Which is one theory I have but let me know what you guys think.

Anyway let me know what you guys think.

6 Likes

Did you get to talk to guy to to get any feedback on whether or how it worked?

So how do you visualize you inside of their head? What do you actually see? Their brain? And how do you send the dream to them. Can you please give an example?

I actually never thought about that. I need to get feedback from any dudes If I’m still in contact with them (no not sexual dreams)

1 Like

Idk if you play video games but have you ever played a shitty game like Roblox where you pass through walls sometimes so cleanly. Like you’re a ghost. I do it like I zoom into their head but when I pass through I’m back in their room looking down at them like an infinite loop.

I visualize the scenery and what I want to happen watching them react to it all. But all at the same time I am keeping the intent in my mind that their seeing this in your dream.

1 Like

Maybe mind travel can help??

Just meditation (relax), focus on one point, until feel body shaken and make mental image for place you want go to.

You might be interested in the work of Josephine McCarthy in her Exorcists handbook. In there she has a visualisation technique for finding and rooting out parasites deeply embedded in the psyche, by using the point at the base of the skull as a point of entry into their mind as if it’s a mansion. (Always makes me think of Sherlock Holmes’ “mind palace”).

So for me I visualize the back of the person, zoom in on the base of the skull, like a movie, and as I would pass into the boxy the “scene” changes to the doors of a mansion. The door and the energy point there are the same thing.

From there you let the scene unfold. Another way of putting it is it’s basically a pathworking transitioning into shamanic journeying into the persons psyche.

1 Like

Exactly how I do it I suppose I just over thought the explanation :joy:

Interesting.
I read of a manifestation technique using Silva method when you put someone else’s head on and watch from inside them that they do, think or feel what you want them to.
Sounds similar.

Wow. Like I just said above about the Silva method. Is this a shamanic thing?

The Silva thing is different I would say, having done both, one you are entering a highly symbolic inner landscape… mindscape, the other is more like a possession, what you see is what they see… they are not aware (usually) of this method of exploring their mindscape and it would probably look completely different to them if they did.

By viewing the mind you are using the lens of your own being, and interpreting the impressions you get into things you can understand based on your own experience, cultural background and learning, which is different from theirs. It’s a lot more like dreamwork and is as unpredictable and it shapeshifts.

But in viewing shared physical reality it’s probably going to be a lot more conforming, as physical reality is relatively stable. You see through their face and get an impression of a small flat space with small things on it, wateriness, boxes, this box is metal-like and get’s hot, this one is cold inside… your conscious mind goes “oh we’re in the kitchen” (possibly wrong but probably not). if you know the house you might even recognise it.

I’m interested!

Greetings Ben

Welcome @SonOfDarkness It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3