My dream about Hecate

Me being from an old Norse Nephilim (Giant) Family, I had some dealings with Hecate, a dark spirit from this black universe called '‘Sofia’ by the ancient Gnostic, I had a dream about Hecate a few years that I wish to share here now. Hecate is a female spirit with very long black hair, thin body and a deep passion about life.

• It was night, she kept jumping on the ground and also flying in the air, and she kept yelling and laughing and screaming at the night sky, up in the air, repeatedly. Her mouth wide open, like she wanted to eat the universe all by herself. I approached her and I asked her ‘‘Why are you doing all of this?’’ She then looked at me, kind of surprised that I didn’t know the answer already. So she did answered this ‘’ Aren’t you proud to exist? Aren’t you delighted that you are alive? Then she turned her head away and left and kept screaming at the night, like super happy to be alive and she also kept challenging the universe also. Hecate is afraid of nothing. She understands that even in pain or suffering, the fact that a soul exist, is greatest gift ever. *

I woke up a very different person. Between 1994 and 1998 I had Hecate in my energy field. Hecate is awesome life-initiator. To have a journey with her, is one hell of a ride. A ride of transformation, like it or not. But Hecate knows a lot of secrets from this Dark universe.

3 Likes

Hecate is the Greek personification of magick, did you mean Hel, the Norse goddess of the underworld? Just checking because I’m confuzzeled. :thinking:

Also popped this into the Divination category, as there’s were we generally collect all the dreams for easier searching.

Cool stuff though. Hecate is intense, so is Hel. I don’t speak to Hecate myself but Hel and her Sumerian counterpart Ereshkigal I get on very well with. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know about the other Category. In the future, I’ll post it there. Yes Possibly Hel in the Norse Myth. I think they are the same. Spirit of the crossroads. If you wish to share what you know about Hekate or any other deity, Id be honored to have from you.