My Demonic channel Grimoire 2

How the Circle and in wich position each SIGILUM will lay and look like.

2 Likes

Can be tried only 1 at a time?

Amazing work!!!

@Lux_Anguis

3 Likes

Before you go into it you should do them first seperatly, to experience them. But the whole instruction is to do this is an example from me. Allways note if you are being guided to do it differently than do it and you will see how it goes for you.

First meditation and Visualistation, hymn, Mantra and Affirmation, Hymn, aktivate each Sigil in each direction and symbolism. Make the goal pledge of riches or any expansion of wealth.

Repeat the Ritual at least three times in month or make the schedule Wich suites you the most. Best to do it is daily for amount 40 to 90 days the normal one the bigger Ritual one in between at least three times per month.

You can stop if you are instructed to somehow. Or you reached the goal you wanted and finish each and last operation with respekt put every utensil in clean storage in an respektfull manner.

Let it reside on your workplace of riches and Alter(s) . As long you really work with it when not we’ll again put it in a clean isolated storage room respektfully.

1 Like

I am happy to read that you find my Channeled working Amazing. :blush:Thank you. Well if you want it too. Can you please share your experience per pm or here?

1 Like

VAMPIRE SYMBOL (Now Version)

VAMPIRE SYMBOL ( First Channeled)

For what is it good for:

My whole vibe im getting is it makes the presence of vampiric spirits stronger. And also works as a gate opener of a specific race of vampires not sure wich it was. I will elaborate more when I am coming to the practical use of it Wich will eventually come!

I kinda got it sometime in my vampire pursuit where I tryed to write such language and acted some sort of vampire magic. In my meditation opening of course.

Much later I found it kinda looks familiar from Rlhyean cuthulu language as numeral Wich I really am not familiar with. Well on this path many strange synchronisitys are bound to happen… It is the ZERO 0.

Kinda miss Aurelia…

QLIPOTH SECTION

This part is when I was deeply into the Qlipoth this part will be most probably be worked upon next year. Bc my Private 666 Project needs most of my Attention for this year. To put it into complete succession.
See.
My Qlipoth journal
Was on the previous take not that of an success that i wanted but I surely got some insights and transformation that where after the bad storm evolutionary.

THE 5 CALLING NAMES UNTO NAHEMOTH
(Sigil Channeled format)
For getting in deeper contact of each of such force for bether recitation power and use.

NOBREXIEL.

HETERIEL.

MOLIDIEL.

A’AINIEL.

THAUHEDRIEL

These are the 5 CALLING :
NOBREXIEL+HETERIEL+MOLIDIEL+A’AINIEL+THAUHEDRIEL

Wich the initiate and magician at the black earth are reciting and praying to shall enter into the Qlipoth trough NAHEMOTH a Sister of Mother Lillith an Angel of prostitution.
QLIPHA - NAHEMOTH - BLACK EARTH.

Working book/
Michael W Ford.
Scales of the Black Serpent.

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

THE 6 CALLING NAMES UNTO LILLITH
(Channeled Sigil Format)
To deepen each forces relationship with the practitioner to generate more recitation power.

GEDEBRIEL

MATERIEL

LAPREZIEL

IDEXRIEL

A’AINIEL

LAPRAEZIEL

The 6 CALLING NAMES wich sorcerer are Chanting and reciting to get into the womb of the Demonic Mother Lillith Gamaliel:

GEDEBRIEL+MATERRIEL+LAPREZIEL#IDEXRIEL+A’AINIEL+LAPRAEZIEL

Mother off Demons wife of Satan-Samael. First woman of Adam and first independent woman away from Adam. Birther of Demons and preying Owl of the dreadfull nights.

QLIPHA-LILLITH.GAMALIEL-MOON.

Working Book.
Michael W Ford
Scales of the black Serpent

2 Likes

Yes
Yes
Yes
Awesome!!!
:sunflower:

2 Likes

The works are fantastic.

:dragon:

2 Likes

Wow😄Thank you
@Rav @Ornias

I really Apreciate it when you guys are apreciating it. Really!

I bless you two that this works well, for you both in your Qlipothic attempts of spiritual workings.

And for the many yet to come!

:zap:LUX :snake:ANGUIS :zap:

3 Likes

LILLITH’S SEXUAL TRANSMUTATION SIGIL

Tbh I don’t really much know what to do with it bc in my previous time where it came to me I didt have the specific time nor my will to do it. I was pretty much ocupyed with much stuff so it is discovery time…

1 Like

ENTITYS
This section is about Entity’s and intelligences who have introduced themselfs or shown in my overall big ritual and spiritual workings.

2 Likes

Great work!!
Following this with interest also

1 Like

Name:Unknown
This one was like flashed into my mind when I was in the middle of my ritual. It maked itself more and more apparent that at a point I must write it down than it stoped.

Status - Must be further explored

Note:It is a hellish entity so to say I firstly thought it was similar of one’s of the goetia spirits sigil wich it is but not a known one. I think perhaps it is of the Legions of Satanas (Bc in that time period I worked with him closely) His frequenz comes off as like a unique entity and an assistant in ritual.

(Sometimes when I read people or do stuff it is like I get help from goetic spirits I didn’t even asked for like" Yea dude I’m gonna help bc you are a fellow of ours and respect that and I like you lemme help you! from a demon that is for that particullar practice helpfull)

The Inscription he left with.
“Ura tarta aks Matta Ura Tam”
AKEM
Nyra Sama Nyra Sama.

2 Likes

OTRIEL

Sphere:Lives in the qlipha or spiritual spheres of or like Lillith Gamaliel.
Species :Most likely a Dinosaur spirit(could not explain otherwise)

His spirit form is like that.

The Tentakles are his vampirising weapons also his teeth.

You could also imagine him to be like that

(horseshoe crab are relatives with spiders)

Very similar!

He straight up came to me and sait he is an parasite an Vampiric spirit and I could him see him to be like an aspiring spirit to want to be something higher spiritualy thus his vampiric recent rampage.

Very intrusive he is very clingy🤤if ya know what I mean🤤. Just be councious in your ritual or meditation when you bring up his name or Sigil. it looks like that in his action

(with the tentacles)

Or that also

Good luck😘

OTRIEL MEME.

OTRIEL when he is unleashed unto enemy’s or unfortunately unto the beginner practitioners taking such practices lightly or thinking they are without dangers.

(skip to 00:33 Seconds for the understanding /thank you for your understanding lel)

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

DISCLAIMER

Due to my private circumstance and time.

I will separate my discovery Grimoire from the official ones.

Doing it in a right occasion when other for me more important thinks are finished first.

This second Grimoire is now completed.

After that one there comes last two Online Grimoires(The discovery one is a part of it)

After these two I am keene on working to bring about book(s) out of it. Doing it for personal reasons this will be my official first book.

And I am ready for more…

Naga Bless!

:zap:LUX :snake:ANGUIS :zap:

1 Like

Awesome!!!

:clinking_glasses:

1 Like