My day 1 with EA Koettings bootcamp

Yeah, I’d suggest tackling it from different angles. Just money spells may be the reasoning to the limited effect

2 Likes

Yeah somewhat, well I’ve recently dealt with a huge curse that was set upon me and my mother for almost 10 years and the main reason why our fortune and funds went “poof” along with my father’s death and multiple diseases in my body. Medical bills sent the bank account to the bottomless pit. So all these spells and rites only bring about small amounts all these years. But enough with me. The video that our fellow practitioner here posted was informative and let’s hope to hear more from him. Cheers~

2 Likes

Hell yeah, E.A.'s so cool about it all. I just want hang back and drink some beers with him \m/

Thanks for sharing with us Rcs4215 :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Wealth path working? I mean im not wealthy but omw to it. Just evoke and tell the entity what you need and mainly what for? From what i learned today is not to ask for money to pay your rent. But tell the spirit how the money will make your life better. For examples i didnt ask lakshmi for money bc i just wanted it. I was living in my car man. I needed it. Bune was simply bc i wanted money so i would not be so stressed and received small amounts. Belial has been my mentor and is helping me with my ascent. I told him i need an apartment with an extra room bc i want a temple room for practice, and one that i can afford, and to make it nice so i can live as a godman would, and so i am proud to call the place my home… so i agree EA that it is more important to tell the entity what you want and how it will make your life better then to simply request endless amounts of money with no purpose.

7 Likes

Also i began working with Belial bc i cursed someone and i was drawn to him. I told him to prove he was real and to show me magick is real and he hit it within 24 hours with brute force. Ever since then i work with belial and he has become my teacher

6 Likes

Sorry If I came off the wrong way. But what I mean is like I literally wanna know if it’s possible to do a pathworking with wealth and money Spirits? In a bit of a spiritual way of obtaining money for the reason of not having the material get in the way of someone’s ascent ya know. Crazy idea haha. I do love your explanation and method of how to approach them for money and all. Glad your in a much better place by the way man and thank you

2 Likes

That’s the way I used to do it, until I woke up and said one day, “Hey if I ask how to build my wealth and time freedom instead of just more money, then I can spend more time on my ascension and enjoy my life in a much smoother way without having to keep asking for money periodically.”

8 Likes

I’m jealous of many of those tattoos. Man he has the arms for that.

I might choose the Sigil of Baphomet on my back as my first tattoo but I’m still reflecting on it. I’ve been wanting to have a tattoo since I was a kid and I’ve been drawing a lot of inspiration from magic and the occult recently for my ideas.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing @Rcs4215

2 Likes

Day 2 and 3 were insane.

Day 2 i did about 10 evocations. He said what we did day 2 was typically what he does in 3 days. I was legit mentally fucking exhaustedddddd!!! Being in that state all day was intense. Lol guess thats why they call it a bootcamp

Day 3 we soul traveled and hiked to the top of a canyon over looking st george. We did a binding spell. A very intense money spell with mammon.
He blessed me with all of his legions (not sure why but i greatly appreciated it). We went to another spot in the desert on top of another cliff where i battled all negative demons created by myself, others onto me, and random entities that had attached themselves to me, along with a curse put on me long ago. He gave me the same machete he used when Ogun possessed him in the same ritual. Ogun possessed me as well. It was demons popping up everywhere. Insane.

We invoked the powers of 9 dark entities into me. As he spoke the words my body temperature rose so high i was sweating profusely where i had to take off my shirt. I was so fucking hot!!!

Needless to say this bootcamp was very draining, and worth every penny. I feel like a new person.

19 Likes

Thank YOU for sharing so much of your time on here, that’s a really cool thing! :thumbsup:

It sounds like you had an awesome time. :smiley:

5 Likes

damn son!

I said it once, and ill say it again…Don’t mess with Rcs

2 Likes

Haha. Thanks man. You should definitely come out soon. Next year they are releasing some serious shit! Like bas ass technology. Hes really doing awesome stuff

2 Likes

honestly, first chance i get, ill be coming out to meet EA too. I’ve been wanting to do it for a while, but your experience has made me even more stoked to do it

1 Like

Seriously just so you know. He said he thinks i knew this previously. So thats why hr did a ton of advanced stuff with me bc he said i was barreling through. I soul traveled into a church and described the second floor flawlessly. He said im actually shocked. Bc the mormons block off all people, physical or astral. No one has ever been able to get inside there during the bootcamp. They all usually say they cant seem to get in. As well we travelled through the portal that is located inside of the steeple, which i forced myseld through. I did the same thing when wr entered the elemental kingdom of fire. He said ask your guide for king djinn. They may or may not let you meet him. When i got there i was let right through. But then i sucked myself back into my body by accident. When i went back the guide brought me into a temple/gallery with scenes from past wars and brought me into a room with a table where they taught past generals tactics for winning wars. EA was like dude im seriously surprised bc most students along w myself werent allowed into those places before. You had to come around a lot for them to share that type of information. We soul traveled to master Sudan (if thats how its spelled) and i described him to EA. Same dude. Mad funny. But when we were grabbing food later i was likr yea man his temple is intense. And EA was like yea he will introduce you to ppl at times. And i go oh shit yea he did. And he said already? I go yea a little short dude named like orki or something… and he said you mean the little asian man, and i go yes!!! The small asian guy lmao. He was like wow man. I think youve already been to these places.

When we were evoking my channeling was precise.

My point here is my experience was my own. He does each bootcamp intuitively for each student. But when you get here just tell him everything you want to do and try to really kill it. He will do some crazy stuff for you if he can see your progression is quick. Cant wait to hear about yours. If you can afford even 2 days its worth it

11 Likes

lol, that made me laugh. You must be super curious now to explore your past lives. Sounds like you’ve really been around the block. I didn’t even think you guys would already be soul travelling all over the place :stuck_out_tongue: If i do go through it though, ill definitely be sharing here on the forums. I still have to fix my money situation, but when i do…its on

2 Likes

We did do my past lives. Norhing impressive haha. But the one where i saw myself in a village delivering a baby made me assume i was a spiritual person within a tribe.

1 Like

ah gotcha. well thats even more impressive then, that you were able to accomplish so much in such little time!

Yea i made sure every second was used lol. But besides the rituals the most valuable part was being able to ask questions i always try to find in books and just getting the answers. Im sitting in my hotel room right now with such a clear mind. 90% of the questions that always fuckes with me have been answered. Now instead of going online and searching for books to answer questions, i have a new perspective, and want to learn more about the places that i can visit, who i can visit, and the stories of others, along with spell books/rituala to perform.

5 Likes

3 questions. Does he do it every year? How many people are there? And are you in utah lol? man wish i was there im super jelly but congrats dude

2 Likes