My day 1 with EA Koettings bootcamp

So once i finish this bootcamp i will go over some of what i learned. But i promised that i would ask him some questions from the forum family which i answered on the question thread. Some ppl asked me to ask about his tattoos and he agreed to do a video! But the file is too big. Any ideas???

1 Like

You could try uploading it to YouTube

I think he’s done a video about his tattoos before.

I would ask about binding entities to fulfill your request and how to do that.

Pasted from my question thread:

Hey EA.
What’s the best way to bind a spirit to fulfill your objectives?
Obviously coercing it in the name of abrahamic gods doesn’t work and is insulting to the spirit.
Where as just calling it up hoping and bargaining with it to carry out the task is hit and miss depending on the spirit’s mood and relationship with the evocator.
I heard you quoting Julius Evola before saying (paraphrasing) the spirit should not be simply evoked but to be constrained, subdued or subjugated into carrying out the task for the sorcerer.
Could you please elaborate on the method for doing so.
Is this where the phrase "alash tad alash tal ashtu comes in?
Thank you in advance for your answer as well as for the great resources you’re putting out there.
Best regards.

1 Like

He hasn’t. And I’ll see what tomorrows time frame is like. Its been none stop

2 Likes

Ok cool thanks.
This is what I was thinking of unless you were thinking about something different and I misunderstood.

He got his sleeve finished

1 Like

actually, id love to hear a bit more about his experience with baba maharaja (think i butchered his last name lol). im very interested in what he calls “the devils stone” …to manifest objects out of thin air. apparently baba, his old mentor, was able to manifest fruit out of thin air in a mountain of sand. So im curious if hes got any more crazy experiences like that with this guy…as it always interests me to see how far magic can be taken. Only other person i know of who had that kind of skill was jesus himself. Can it be taken so far that youre able to manifest a new body for yourself to inhabit? sooo many spinoff questions from just that one subject…which he didnt expand on as much as i wouldve liked in his course

He spoke about him but his stories are made public alteady

What would he say are the most important keys to any successful pathworking and magickal path in general?

1 Like

A sense of desperation. The center of wanting the working to work very much and also letting the outcome go.

3 Likes
13 Likes

Awesome! I was really curious about his tattoos. I liked the Norse ones really, they resonate quite a bit with me. Such a shame I live overseas.

1 Like

He just had a guy from Australia meet him

1 Like

From where I am from financial matters are kinda difficult to handle that’s why

1 Like

Money spell :grin::grin::grin: thats why we are here people lol

2 Likes

Tried a few ones but i cannot go more than 200 euros. I am going to keep at it. Thank god that i have at least the courses and books

2 Likes

Ive used laksmhi, bune, and belial for money. Laksmhi was life changing. Bune brought about small amounts. Belial broke the bank

9 Likes

Try attacking the situation from different angles

1 Like

Got a question; how would one be able to go on a Wealth pathworking with spirits? Also whenever ya got time; I gotta ask ya about how ya came about working with Belial. And ask him how the Belial Evocation is going to by the way. Thanks

2 Likes

Problem is the economy is so bad here right now that even as a Uni student the money that I can receive is limited due to government related issues, plus rent, bills, and other stuff consumes almost everything leaving little aside to spent. I am accumulating slowly though. Spirits have helped a lot.

1 Like