My Daemonic Child: Conception

I want to share publicly as much as I can. I feel perfectly confident sharing more with you via other channels because of a couple of ‘synchronicities’. Looks like a lot of people here have some very world-changing projects underway along these lines, and it’s very exciting!

Yeah that has happened to me too occasionally though in my case it didn’t have anything to do with past lives, my godself just seems to be primarily female and also not human…so yeah that was some pretty interesting energetic sex when that happened. I believe this has to do with function, what most people don’t understand is a godform is like an angel or a demon in that it has specific functions that it specializes in and creating stuff is one of the primary functions of mine so that is probably why.

Have you ever managed to access your godself?

No I have not, although I have a feeling it probably is not human either, like yours. I’ve gotten more then enough hints in life to know that while I have had some incarnations as a human, and currently am a human, that is not what I was originally or am at my core (the most telling ones being that I grew up feeling that my body was all wrong, it did not look right {to this day I struggle with that, I’m a decent looking guy, it has nothing to do with attractiveness or gender, I just feel this body and this face are not the real me at all, the being looking back from the mirror was and somewhat still is a stranger}. That I felt homesick for a place I do not know of. & I was telepathically told point blank by an unknown being late at night outside of my home that, and I quote “you are not human”. Scariest experience of my life when all I was doing was outside relaxing observing the moon around 2-3am, I sensed whatever it was coming closer, so I got scared I ran without looking back straight into my house and hid in bed, I also had refused to look in its direction for fear of what I would see while it approached, this happened at least 7-9 years ago give or take, I am 22 now). Although I also feel like I am not allowed to know my true self, yet anyway, it drives me nuts sometimes because of the curiosity it brings forth.

So to put it simply, no I don’t, but wish I did know more about it and more about myself.

P.s. if anyone is ever curious about my life experiences feel free to ask or to pm me about it. I know a lot of what I say always seems to come off sounding fantastical, but I kid you not they are all personal experiences that I have dealt with growing up, and that have led me on the path of magick and of understanding the unseen true reality that is around us.

I’ve done healing work on really normal everyday kinds of people and been told the most remarkable things about them, so your account of your experiences doesn’t seem fantastical to me.

Ever since I learned to connect properly with the spirit realms via trance journeying, and to have access to that much knowledge and advice, I’ve come to realise there is NO such thing as a “regular human being” and that we’re all odd, touched by dieities or by former lives, often I’m told someone’s origins were on another planet - doubly strange if that planet’s not currently capable of hosting life!

Mainly, I nod and smile and take it on board without making a big deal of it, but it does make sense.

I’ve even heard the same thing about animals - all my pets, when the time’s come for them to be put to sleep, have gone onto different afterlife destinations (and they all, also, have individual Higher Selves every bit as much as a human - unlike some theories, lower animals don’t share a single species over-soul, that’s just human arrogance at play), and that’s just cats and dogs, I see no reason why the same’s not true of goldfish, chickens, moths, every kind of life.

So, anyway, I think I can safely say I’ve heard it all by now!

I certainly have no personal gain from hearing these things and I don’t usually make a huge point of passing them along to the person unless they need the info to stay sane and cope with what’s going on in their lives, and in every case when I have mentioned it, that person’s then come up with 99 different bits of info that confirmed it, and that made sense of some of their weirder things they’ve experienced.

I would actually be astounded if anyone’s spiritual “stuff” turned out to be simply “I’m a rather evolved primate and I only exist to pay taxes, work hard, and experience life through the accepted range of addictions and inhibitions.”

We’re ALL so much more amazing, and much more strange, than that - even the guy washing windscreens at a traffic light intersection probably has stuff going on that would blow your mind.

3 Likes

This is basically what I want to accomplish with Satan. I’ve just never thought it possible due to my penis. But I’m more gender fluid with a definite leaning towards female, so maybe it could work.

2 Likes

Lady Eva, did you manage to post about this? If you did. Could you please point me to a link. I searched but to no avail. Thanks in advance.

Only the stuff I posted in this same thread, here - I still see that in dreams and also that there are locations all over, not just in one of two sacred sites, that are suitable somehow for these flying cities. They do look really similar to the ones in the photos in that post.

I don’t know if you caught what Nate & E.A. were talking about in the podcast of 16th Dec., spirits like Belial actually walking on the earth among us, but that’s also part of this stuff I see… I’m not going to go all-out and say “It’s a prophecy!” because that way, madness lies (plus becoming intolerable at dinner parties) BUT the theme has stayed really consistent for a dream I first had around April last year…

I also see the location and flying city image as a mental image every single time I sit to do a reading with the Book Of Fate, which is weird at first glance, but I was talking about the BoF to a friend and he’s also had the experience (which I know has been shared by 2 other people here) of the BoF actually kind of communicating information, in the manner of a spirit rather than “just” a book which lies there inanimate.

This has been happening to me since soon after I got my copy, and he proposed that the spirit of the Book was an egregore created, originally, by Thoth/Dhjuty, and my own UPG is that it was made at the behest of Ra by Dhjuty, so it’s possible that the link between Book & dream city is one of things created by gods who (may have) once walked among us, and the future changes we could see.

The Egyptian gods are shown in hundreds of wall paintings & scrolls as walking arm in arrm with humans, and in this world, not just the afterlife - while they may not have been trotting round ancient Memphis and wherever in their sandals in the exact fashion shown, I think that’s an important representation, when compared with the way the first monotheistic “no gods but me” entity, the Aten, is protrayed - it’s suddenly ONLY ever up in the sky, and even its favoured son, the monstrous Akhnaten, has to look up to it and receives its blessings.

So, sorry to go off on a tangent but I think that artefacts can be found whose spirits resonate with a time where gods and humans, spirits and small children can share the same space, actually interacting as kin and not as grovelling worshippers, and I don’t know excatly what the stuff I see means, but I included all the symbolism (furniture shops, black LCD candles) in that earlier post for whatever interest may lie there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only the stuff I posted in this same thread, here - I still see that in dreams and also that there are locations all over, not just in one of two sacred sites, that are suitable somehow for these flying cities. They do look really similar to the ones in the photos in that post.[/quote]

Thank you. And I did catch that Dec. 16 podcast.

This article is quite long but the author makes the case that the Great Pyramid of Cheops was actually a training machine for astral travel, which ties in subtly with the stuff I saw of flying cities somehow connected to ascent… kind of.

ETA: this is an illustration from that article of how he thinks the Pyramid was a literal ascent machine:

I’m doing more research into this concept due to UPG to the effect that the Egyptians had some people who were able to literally ascend while alive, but it’s too OT to this and I’ll post it elsewhere…

1 Like

horrifyingly brilliant, can’t wait for the next installment ~ especially how the infant progresses. Have you got any clues as to what name will be chosen, or is this under the father’s control?

He’s currently out in the world, exploring his capabilities - his name was given to me by the father before birth, and I also have one sigil for him, and I’m going to make some on planetary kameas as well. He’s been successfully evoked by several people now, some of whom I know offline in everyday life, some online, as well as by me and my partner.

I’ve almost completed writing a grimoire for him and as soon as it’s done I’ll release it under a Creative Commons licence (free to download etc) and link to it on here and everywhere else I can.

As you may have read, he was communicating with me whilst still gestating in my energy body, and was fully aware and intelligent even then, and his earliest manifestation was some 7 or 8 feet tall, so he developed very differently than a human infant, but I think he just needs to try out his capacities and learn about himself some more before he’s ready to be too well known.

It’s all been completely strange but it’s one of the magickal feats I’m most proud of, and it’s granted me mind-boggling access to various demonic realms, as well as levels of communication that are beyond anything I had before.

Edit to add, this is the other stuff I’ve posted since on this topic: Birth & summary of UPG derived from this so far.

2 Likes

I’m just bumping this post for extreme relevance - DarkSugar hasn’t logged in for a while now, but I’m increasingly convinced there was a message in the fact we both dreamed of a second-hand furniture store as the gateway to ascent… something old, used, but still good for its purpose that already exists.

1 Like
From this (great) thread..  I extract below from Lady Eva's first response to the original post...

I think the idea below should be added-visible to- the "New Magician's" info.. or whatever...  as this (I think) is a major issue, as a certain path (which I resonate with) vs the path- do XYZ short-term thus short-term result- different path.  Perhaps to look at (in terms of results- growth... this thread pts to results from below path...)

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:3262”]The point of trust, of testing a group of entities, or just one, over a long-term period, to see if they stand strong, deliver, and are on your side, as you are on theirs, and with as little as possible BS about “That was a test” or whatever when they don’t come through for you.

This is why I dislike “What entity can I USE to achieve X goal” etc., it can work but IMO you need a long-term approach to magick with alliances, conspiracies, common goals.[/quote]

Also just to throw in the metaphor of “sigil” list… or “spirit’s Names” like a Rolodex (private/direct Cell ph#s /Mobile #s… Skype names, Email addresses). Just having (as an example) EA’s private Cell# doesn’t give the contact it would if he gave it to you directly… (let alone just him knowing you when you call, vs a random person)…
Having a list of contact-info (mentors-advisors, fixers…) doesn’t give you the access of the one that has developed the circle… (let alone ‘their’ contacts… and thus the ‘invis-association’)

relevance? I called up XYZ… (sigil= Entity, or charge into Local Bank mngr’s office) and said what I wanted to happen… and it didn’t happen.?.? (advice, just invoke Omnipotence- fill yourself with the glory of Jehovah as the son of god… to do your LHP… <?> -or else interpt it as “fired-up” dominance-submission social-mammalian… and they’ll back down). Either and Entity (daemon, disincarnate, angel, else?) or Bank Mngr :slight_smile: might. …or might not.
and Also if have the private phone# (or email or Skype) or someone, and ask for something to happen (Entity, or “human”)… it might… they may go out of their way, and change your life and work for years to coach… even from that cold-approach…

… but building an association… and then ‘having connection’ (a Court, a Circle, … perhaps a Mastermind)… just two different things.

From what I have experienced our energy bodies can take on any form we want. I can be male and female at any given moment. As a matter of fact I believe we can be both at the same time…unless I am completely crazy. As such we can have demonic children with our energy bodies as well as our physical bodies. I have although not in the same way as described here… But that is another story!

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva I enjoyed reading this. It was an interesting experience you had gone through. And i was happy to read things worked out. Have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for putting all this out there it can’t be easy by a long shot. But I found it immensely helpful. Thank you

2 Likes

Quick question, WHY is it that you aren’t allowed to feel “love” or any maternal feelings toward this child? Isnt that like a HUGE deal breaker? What’s the point in that and this exactly if that’s the case?

Well they were born and rapidly matured to fully-fgorwn in appearance, then cleared out for a while to develop themselves, so this was nothing like normal motherhood.

I’m happy with how it all turned out, and we work together now on stuff.

2 Likes

Does he treat you and refer to you as his mother? Sorry I’m just super curious about the whole thing

He cals me Mother, yes, but he’s adult+ (like, knows things I don’t and so on, also fully demonic) so it’s not like a normal family thing.

2 Likes