My Daemonic Child: Conception

Hahaha, I actually could tell you some interesting stuff here. But I think that’ll have to wait until a bit later.
[/quote]

I also have a little story on this topic concerning my daughter

This was one of those threads that made me absolutely in awe of what women can accomplish with magick. Although that is an ancient myth, it happens, but not as often as you might think simply because there are not many talented female occultists, because this field is dominated by a lot of mediocre male bullshit beat off magick.

I absolutely have to take a bow, at what you have managed to accomplish here and what you have decided to jump into the deep end and do.

I simply don’t know what to say except, let’s see what happens. Keep me updated, because I’ve never seen something like this first hand, and it’s a privilege because we touched this current at the same time and I know it’s very very powerful initiator and it’s capable of doing incredible things. Let me know how your transformation goes, it seems like mine, a mixed basket of everything and incredible power that has made it almost too easy to talk to spirit sometimes.

You Are Already God,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

Hmm…

I’m extremely interested in following the progression of this experiment. It’s been a desire of mine, for quite some time now, to form a physical child through ritualistic debauchery; for the two of us to become vessels channeling primordial darkness so that it may coalesce into the conceived child. I’ve never really considered anything incorporeal, so I’m keen on finding out how this all goes. Thus far, it seems as though you’ve had a…memorable…experience, to say the least!

Please do keep us all posted.

Hey this threads back, seems pretty timely to have it update now because the other day I did some stuff that relates to the subject matter of this thread. I don’t think I’ll really go into what that stuff is yet, but I’m sure it will yield some interesting results. Yes thats right, if something bizonkers gets unleashed on our world, you can thank lady eva for giving me the idea to make it happen.

1 Like

This makes me wonder quite a few things.
First off hats of to LadyEva for having more balls than most men and going for this.
This is something that will literally last an eternity as an astral bloodline of LadyEva.
A spirit that after we’re all dead (In this life) people will continue to work with this spirit she conceived.Amazing

But a theory I came up with inspired by LadyEva’s experiment is that since the beginning of time humankind has told stories of entities such as Lilith or other succubi stealing the seed of a man during his sleep.

Now any man would be lying if he said he’s never had a wet dream.

What if these “succubi” are serving a greater purpose than just making men sin in their sleep?

What if the seed is harvested and used to create other spirits?

Now if you subscribe to the reincarnation theory which would have most of us thousands if not more years old.And if when we feel like once we’ve contacted a spirit that it’s always beenwith us then is it possible that we gave birth to the spirits we work with today?

In the bible the Fallen mated with the daughters of man and gave birth to physical children.

Is it not possible that the demonesses did the same with men on the spiritual plane?

Food for thought.

MK

1 Like

Wow, I really don’t know what to say…

Other than I’m reminded of the Dark Tower books and Roland’s demon offspring.

This has inspired me… if I impregnate a demon could I raise the child in physical form, or is this a talent left for females. I wish you well and im damned impressed. :smiley:

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:25, topic:3262”]This makes me wonder quite a few things.
First off hats of to LadyEva for having more balls than most men and going for this.
This is something that will literally last an eternity as an astral bloodline of LadyEva.
A spirit that after we’re all dead (In this life) people will continue to work with this spirit she conceived.Amazing

But a theory I came up with inspired by LadyEva’s experiment is that since the beginning of time humankind has told stories of entities such as Lilith or other succubi stealing the seed of a man during his sleep.

Now any man would be lying if he said he’s never had a wet dream.

What if these “succubi” are serving a greater purpose than just making men sin in their sleep?

What if the seed is harvested and used to create other spirits?

Now if you subscribe to the reincarnation theory which would have most of us thousands if not more years old.And if when we feel like once we’ve contacted a spirit that it’s always beenwith us then is it possible that we gave birth to the spirits we work with today?

In the bible the Fallen mated with the daughters of man and gave birth to physical children.

Is it not possible that the demonesses did the same with men on the spiritual plane?

Food for thought.

MK[/quote]

Note and warning: I’m sorry to bring Azazel into this, but if there was ever a reason to, this was most certainly the post to do so among any, and you will soon see why.

Originally I didn’t know what to really say when I read this, but after my original post, I’ve contemplated my thoughts and feelings on this, and I hope this can just add something nice to Lady Eva’s thread, and I hope I can do it by getting in depth on Musta’s post. So, here it goes…

You know, everything old, is new again. You are exactly right about working with the spirits we birthed that analogy is pretty spot on if you really want to consider it. And if you believe in reincarnation, it’s rare that you won’t get a chance to come back as a female and do something like Lady Eva. I’ve heard it’s incredibly rare not to incarnate as both sexes on this planet eventually…However it’s rare that anyone takes up the responsibility of doing something like this for one important reason or another.

That is why Gullveig (Teutonic and Germanic highest feminine principle of darkness) who is analogus to both Hecate and Lilith (who are the same god by different masks as I’ve said before) is known as the mother of the giants. This ancient lore is present in many cultures, and is directly relevant to the original stories if we can remove the masks on the entities we work with.

You might be wondering, just why she is the mother of the giants? Because they needed her help, and the price of this was for the head of the watchers to give her genetic material or the spiritual equivalent thereof, and that is what spawned Azazel. This act of giving life was required before Lilith taught the Watchers the ineffable name of god so they could mix with men and create the Giants. Many of whom were said to be benevolent, incredibly important, and “men of renown”. Long after the watchers had left, long after they were forced to watch their children be slayed and punished by “god”…Azazel would be on Earth, and that is why his crime was supreme, and his punishment separate from the watchers as a type of binding. Having seen Azazel’s true form, I don’t think that he’s something that can be bound, he just is in a perpetual quantum state…So I’ll chalk it up to religious deceptive on that account. Especially if you looked at how extensive the purges were on ancient religious books with his name in them.

Now, this site points out some startling conclusions if you read all of it.
[url=http://bitterwaters.com/Evidence_Azazel_BookofGiants.html]http://bitterwaters.com/Evidence_Azazel_BookofGiants.html[/url]

That is literally just how epic this kind of stuff is. The spirits we work with today like Azazel, were birthed in this fashion, or in a manner quite similar to yours.

As it was pointed out in other posts here, the Book of Enoch says Azazel is 80,000 years old.

But the nature of his birth meant he was already God. His express purpose was to turn us into gods, and give us illumination, as a way to get back at “God’s” plans with Adam and Eve. If you ready many of the older stories, Lilith was the first wife of Adam. And In many old stories, the Serpent and Eve are the Heroes in the garden, and God is actually just the ruler of the physical domain trying to keep humanity ignorant of their eternal nature forever. He’s literally the bad guy trying to enslave Adam and Eve and to get them to forget they are also divine beings. The fact they are naked is a metaphor for their ignorance in the story.

This is the stuff religious texts come from, and I mean the good ones that get burned by holy rollers and schizoids.

It’s not to be taken lightly. These are signs of cosmic changes to come, and a new era that is going to manifest over the next several hundred years.

This act was one that enabled us as a species to be pulled out of a Cataclysm and lead many to godhood and perhaps has changed the destiny of humanity in ways that are very hard to fathom.

The whole point of making this entire post, is to show my honest appreciation and why I feel so privileged to have even known you as a friend and a magician. I’ve never known such a set of peers as most of the people on this site. I’ve never met quite a diverse array of outstanding magicians, of which you feature prominently.

You’ve just done something that 90% of people here can’t do who’ve dedicated their lives to magick. Even then, I haven’t heard women being so eager to go through all the sacrifices and hoops you are doing which are so big and present it so unabashedly as part of their life mission.

You’re a truly awesome person in your own right, and you grace us with your presence.

You have remembered your own divinity, and your ability to create not just physical life, but eternal life.

You Are Already God,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

Um… Well, you know Crowley…mumble mumble mumble… Egyptian creator Gods…mumble mumble…Choronzon Club…mumble…

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:28, topic:3262”]

You know, everything old, is new again. You are exactly right about working with the spirits we birthed that analogy is pretty spot on if you really want to consider it. And if you believe in reincarnation, it’s rare that you won’t get a chance to come back as a female and do something like Lady Eva. I’ve heard it’s incredibly rare not to incarnate as both sexes on this planet eventually…However it’s rare that anyone takes up the responsibility of doing something like this for one important reason or another.[/quote]

Things don’t start to really get weird until I start talking. If you think you have to wait to reincarnate as a woman to do something like this, your not thinking outside the box. Then again from what I understand my energy bodies are structured in kind of an unusual way for various reasons so what works for me might not work for everyone. But yes nothings impossible for me.

In any case nothing ventured nothing gained. At the very least I have not seen any real evidence that this isn’t something everyone could try. I propose we all try being crazy for a moment and put together a project to make spirit babies like lady eva did. If we get enough people to try this and it works maybe we could put together a balg grimoire of spirit children.

2 Likes

That’s what I was mumbling about… This forum has a hideously pathetic track record on subjects related to male sexuality so…uh…have fun.

Tell you what. If you can explain how the demon gets into the guy’s energy body and have fewer than three death curses hurled at you, I’ll buy you a Coke.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:31, topic:3262”]That’s what I was mumbling about… This forum has a hideously pathetic track record on subjects related to male sexuality so…uh…have fun.

Tell you what. If you can explain how the demon gets into the guy’s energy body and have fewer than three death curses hurled at you, I’ll buy you a Coke.[/quote]

Oh jeez, do I really need to explain this? It enters the same way it does a female energetic body.

First of all, let me talk a bit about gender and spirits. From what I understand energetically no spirit is 100% male or female, though more often then not they seem to either be more male or more female. For example lillith would be a spirit that is predispostioned to be more female while azazel would be more male. That being said I have reason to believe that they could energetically perform as the opposing gender if they were so inclined. A good example of this is the “goetia girls” post the1gza made awhile back. In theory the same is true for spirits inhabiting physical bodies. So even if ones physical body would be incapable of bearing children ones spirit should still be able to do so.

Now this brings me to another point which I kind of alluded to in a previous post. Due to some people on the forum being pretty insecure with themselves to the point of being violent cough necrocough I never brought this up in the past, but I suppose there’s no use skirting around the issue. Even though I’m a guy my godform seems to be more female. This is why I said that even though in theory this should work for everyone, I can’t say for sure if it does because spiritually other guys may not be structured the same way I am. But yeah that being said justso you know, I’m not into guys.

In any case I am interested in seeing if my theories about this being something that could work for everyone is correct. Really I see no reason why it shouldn’t be able to.

[quote=“defectron, post:32, topic:3262”][quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:31, topic:3262”]That’s what I was mumbling about… This forum has a hideously pathetic track record on subjects related to male sexuality so…uh…have fun.

Tell you what. If you can explain how the demon gets into the guy’s energy body and have fewer than three death curses hurled at you, I’ll buy you a Coke.[/quote]

Oh jeez, do I really need to explain this? It enters the same way it does a female energetic body.[/quote]

That’s no way to get a Coke. And there’s more to the mechanics, because the lady had something the man has to supply.

But still could I a man impregnate Namaah for example and raise the child in the flesh. key word living flesh. It would be a dream come true for me.
I know I could father countless demonic spirits and never see or know them but that’s not good enough for my designs. I have failed to find any help, no literature no rumors nothing. This post is the closest but im on the opposite end of the track lol. and I would like to keep my balls im quite fond of them

[quote=“anon31277086, post:33, topic:3262”][quote=“defectron, post:32, topic:3262”][quote=“anon31277086, post:31, topic:3262”]That’s what I was mumbling about… This forum has a hideously pathetic track record on subjects related to male sexuality so…uh…have fun.

Oh jeez, do I really need to explain this? It enters the same way it does a female energetic body.[/quote]

That’s no way to get a Coke. And there’s more to the mechanics, because the lady had something the man has to supply.[/quote]

Dunno, I didn’t really think about the mechanics behind it, I just thought “hey this is a cool idea I’m going to go try it!”. What I did is I set stuff up so that I would partially go into my godform. I can’t trigger it 100% without doing crazy rituals most of the time but I have gotten to the point where I can trigger an energetic shift so that my energy bodies will change to look like it but without most of the mental/power shift fairly easily. After that the spirit in question sort of got onto me and I felt a bunch of warm feeling energy go up into my crotch. I wasn’t really thinking about how that worked, stuff just kind of happened, but the spirit I was doing stuff with seemed to think this would go over fine. It’s actually the one that approached me with this idea first shortly after I read lady evas post about it and was kind of toying with the possibility. That particular spirit I worked with on this is someone from the hindu pantheon, so I’m sure it will be pretty interesting to see what comes of it.

In any case I would still be interested to see if a guy who knows for sure his energy bodies are structured normally could do this. So I would ask for a volunteer to step forward and try this, come on don’t be shy! anyone want to be an elder gods mom? I know someone here does!

You sound like a winner, howed you like to be the first volunteer for this experiment? Come on you know you want to do it!

You say that now, but when you’re older and you end up sitting on them…you may sing a different tune.

1 Like

That is a fucking COOL experiment!!

You’ve got massive cojones for taking this on, I mean women are conditioned from infancy to be hosts for a new life and so on, but men - that’s what a lot of horror movies are about!

Please update us when you can, I’m especially interested to hear if your own energy alters into something different, because mine definitely has as a result of having to “nourish” a demonic entity with my own energetic “lifeblood” - human babies sometimes permanently alter the immune system of the mother, so there’s definitely the potential for alchemical transmutation from it.

2 Likes

Ahhh, this is what I kept hoping to catch up to and find out all about!

I know I’m late to the party and bringing up an older thread from while I was away, but I -have- to say this is probably the most incredible thing I’ve read here. MUCH respect for undertaking this, -and- for sharing what you have, Lady E. Seriously, the hat’s off to the point I might as well leave it on the ground here and find myself another.

As to males doing something similar, I had some things come quite synchronistically to my attention while in Alberta, though it’s not exactly the same as what you’re describing defectron. For me the emphasis was more on better communication with my Higher Self, but specifically the part of it that -is already a god-, and empowering that God Self to more and better interaction with me and influence on my environment. A concrete ritual for the sake of my confidence that will establish me in my own eyes as a god, and also give me the ability to call on this ‘God Self’ as something artificially made external to myself because that’s how I think it needs to work for now - the old philosophers believed “new” knowledge was mere remembering what the -individual- already knew, but they still held -dialogues- to facilitate that.

Specifically this involves establishing the link with godself and housing it in a symbolic “Universal Egg” to incubate under constant meditative attention and energy work. To me this is taking the form of a little egg-shaped rock I picked up in Canada, a small, simple, humble piece of something older than life on earth that was once far more colossal before being smoothed down to its present form. Also the tiny size of the rock resonated with some things that struck me powerfully from Jung’s Liber Novus about his symbolic “giving birth” to “[his] god”. If I have the spare time (not likely right now, sadly) I’ll try and track down an online translation and edit a link here to the most relevant passages.

Apologies for the disjointedness, hope it’s comprehensible - the dark ages of Claidheam’s run-on sentences of doom are returning briefly! Once again, profoundest respect for this - I’m taking my little rock to the desert soon and I have the feeling I will have plenty of time to devote the proper attention to the beginning of this there. Will share what I can when I return. I just wish I could feel good about bringing my clay moon amulet there to use energetically. Better divine on it.

Later BALG, hope someone found something interesting in there!

[quote=“Claidheam, post:38, topic:3262”]… the ability to call on this ‘God Self’ as something artificially made external to myself because that’s how I think it needs to work for now - the old philosophers believed “new” knowledge was mere remembering what the -individual- already knew, but they still held -dialogues- to facilitate that.

Specifically this involves establishing the link with godself and housing it in a symbolic “Universal Egg” to incubate under constant meditative attention and energy work.[/quote]

That sounds incredible, I hope you’ll post updates on it?

I drew my “Personal Daemon” down into male form last year and he’s evolved, I had to (somewhat) integrate that energy rather than externalising it and communicating with it throughout the gestation because the split into a masculine aspect wouldn’t be good for the child entity within me, and part of the work I’m doing now is getting back into contact with my male Daemon and continuing to help him evolve.

Where the lines are on what’s HGA, Higher Self, Godself and Personal Daemon are possibly a matter of opinion, but whatever it may be, I did manage to summon/create an entity capable of telling me things I didn’t know/couldn’t guess, and it can actually touch me, as well as being visible without any particular effort, though usually only clairvoyantly (i.e., I don’t think it could go stand in the queue at a bus stop and other people would see it - yet, anyway).

It’s my current opinion that the HS/HGA only exists as a dictatorial “parent-like” figure steering your life, giving lessons and prohibiting certain expressions of power for as long as one welcomes that (even subconsciously) and needs it, and that like any parent, when you’re ready to start making your own choices and able to accept the consequences, it changes from that manner of interaction towards a more solid alliance with you on your goals.

That’s my working theory of drawing down my own Personal Daemon to be on THIS level - I don’t, any more, subscribe to various theories that this material realm is a fallen state or anything, though I know some people’s opinions differ - I’m just saying it to give a background for why I basically drew my Daemon to me here instead of aspiring “upwards” to Its realms or whatever. :slight_smile:

This exercise was based on Schertel’s book Magic: History, Theory, Practice which is 99% badly translated meanderings and 1% (at the end with this exercise), probably one of the most life-changing books I ever read.

I look forward to reading anything more you can share on your own work - for some reason I saw this painting in my mind, though it’s not really relevant:

1 Like

Very astounding topic Lady Eva. The whole experience you’ve went through was/is quite amazing in and of itself, not to mention the results from it for your oncoming future.

I shall at some point attempt a similar undertaking when I can communicate better with entities. Should not be an issue for me like someone else has mentioned about themselves, since while I am male, I do have nurturing and feminine qualities to my personality, not to mention I am more than 90% I had a past life as a women of noble lineage in old england (yes random since I am now an American male, but its just something I’ve known from a young age).

Not to mention that one of the few times I tried psylocybin mushrooms. even before I decided to delve deeper into working with the occult, I had an extremely strange but pleasurable experience in which I felt like I was being penetrated (as a woman would) and achieving multiple inner orgasms from it. I still dont know what happened, but perhaps a spirit really wanted to have a sexual intermingling with my past selfs energetic form while I was on the mushroom.

Any way, my point is due to that knowledge and that whole extremely personal experience that I have not shared with others before, I feel that such achieving such a thing is definitely within the realm of possibility in my future. :slight_smile:

P.s. I look forward to hearing more about your experience yet to come from this, Lady Eva

1 Like