My curses and rituals dont always work

From this it sound like it would be of more benifit for you to explore your own power rather relying on spirits for a bit.

2 Likes

Of course not! You can still pay respect and give offerings to a spirit while refocusing your practice. I can say this only because I do the very same thing. You can still have a relationship with a spirit while delving into other currents. To think otherwise is akin to viewing them as disposable prostitutes, IMO.

2 Likes

okay thanks. i will do that

I know a bit of energy manipulation. I can charge, absorb, transfer and ground but i cant release. But how will i rely on my powers without the help of spirits?

Okay thanks.:+1:

This sounds like a contradiction to me. Cause you are relying on the help of spirits more than yourself. Look into systems like the golden dawn, initiation into hermetics. Systems like these teach how to raise and evoke various types of raw energy to empower the subtle body and for use in ritual.

Alot of the texts that are based off these have you work with specific energies for months sometimes years before the topic of evoking spirits is even considered. The reason for this is so you donā€™t become dependent on power outside of your own. With the statement you made above it sounds like you are relying on the power of the spirits you evoke more than your own power. At least this is how it sounds to me.

For example evoking a spirit with the intent of gaining assistance on a goal is like hiring a professional to do a job where as evoking them to learn from them over time is akin to having the same professional teach you how to do what they do.

The later is what most of my evocation work with spirits focuses on. Sometimes this is given as knowledge in the for of new rituals,meditations, types of energy work to experiment with, or ideas to ponder on. Sometimes they show through example either with visions or manifiestions that surface over the next few weeks.

Also this thread has alot of good info if ya hit any road blocks.

1 Like

It occurred to me of thinking about a ā€œgoal escalationā€. If I donā€™t get $100, I do a magical working for $500; no success with a girl in my city? I try to meet a certain one, in another country miles away. This with non-evoking methods, to be sure that no entity is bothered. At least is a way to build confidence.

1 Like

Okay thanks for taking the tkme to explain to me.

And i do hope the link isnt about selling your soul because that is like the last thing i will ever do.

:rofl: no its about debunking that entire practice :rofl: normally i drop it in the intro thread every few weeks as a welcome basket for new people. :alien:

okay

oh okay :joy::joy::joy: