My Craziest Experience in Meditation - Beleth

My Craziest Meditation Experience ever.

Okay, so yesterday’s Midday meditation was well… Reality obliterating, let me explain.

i experienced quite a few states of meditation that were blissful, silent and absorbed in silence. i had aslo listened to the natural inner sound of spiritual vibrations emerging from the heart chakra. and yesterdays meditation was not different… seemingly.

in my pre-meditation meditation (Yoga Nidra) i drew energetically the sigil of beleth in the air and scryed it into reality, i let myself be absorbed in the self and completlely utterly relax. i got out of bed and went to sit on the ground to begin my normal Japa Meditation. With a physical sigil of beleth in the ground i repeated the following incantation 11 times.

as the tunnel of darkness enveloped before me, i could see a spark of blackness trying to catch up. sparks of blackness are a sign of a powerful spirit like a demonic king trying to manifest physically - This is battle tested for me.

from that ripple, a star of shimmering darkness appeared - I knew that this was beleth indeed, i saw him in that form before.
The Shimmering darkness and the tunnel of darkness merged together and i got a new sense of dead cold silence. i continued my meditation since nothing new happened, it only deepened.

almost in the end of of the 108 beads, i had the most reality bending experience. i felt like i left my body. that none inhabited my body and dare i say, i felt like beleth snatched my soul.
at that moment i questioned everything, Everything! i thought of “What the fuck is happening” and i was terrified, at that point i left the state of meditation.

i literally felt like a new level consciousness risen from me, my past self felt like a dream. words can never express what i experienced but it mostly felt like a violent wake up from a dream. i calmed myself and entered meditation again and accepted a name that Beleth given to me. there i was reminded of “Mask Magick” revelation when i worked with Bael in the demonic gatekeepers. - i will explain later, i do have a lot to post about lol.

Verily,

3 Likes