Thursday 04/04/24.
After this… Ufff where can I start!
I can call it reality shifting because I feel myself deeper in a reality, in a domain that is mine. My intuition calls it “infernal empire”
I observe it as a parallel riff of blackness. Like an underlying layer or current parallel to our world.
This felt like drugs ( I never taken drugs in my life) or do drugs feel like that? I felt so detached, so blissful. I can tap to this feeling everywhere I go and especially in meditation and rituals. This is better, scarier and more profound than any Buddha shit!
That felt like massive wake up call, like beleth kicks you out of bed and splashes liquid nitrogen in yo fucking Face.
Like in the latest Facebook by the ceremonial magician Arundel overman had said:
Once the internal power is flowing, enter the circle and throw down that ritual as if your life depends on it, knowing that you are seeking an ancient god or goddess, and if it truly shows up, it’s going to be all you can do to hang on to your sanity.
Which truly resonates with me. That’s why I seek always physical manifestion rather than simple astral and mental. That’s why I first confirm their power by sending then to do tasks first then work later. I seek to know them truly and deeper.
That’s why I am so disciplined. I rather die than miss my midday meditation!
The meditation with Beleth two days ago made me shake in fear, I am completely changed.
Beleth increased my mathematical abilities, brings me wifey material girls, changed my world and much more. And not to mention a literal fucking storm!
Parasites and impostors can’t do shit like this.