Before: Ace of Wands Spirit of Fire
Querent: Ace Pentacles
Environment: 2 Cups
Hopes-Fears: III Empress Creative Power Venus
Final Outcome: VII Chariot Cancer

Top of Deck: VI Lovers
Bottom of Deck: III Empress.

Note the players among the four.

"Tell me about the fourth Mage from Murias.
Significator: Ace of Pentacles
Covers: 2 Cups
Crosses: Queen Cups
Crowns: King Pentacles
Beneath: III Empress Creative Power Venus
Behind: Queen Swords
Before: VII Chariot
Querent: 2 Swords
Environment: 6 Cups
Hopes-Fears: VIII Strength
Final Outcome: 7 Wands

Top of Deck: Page of Cups
Bottom of Deck: XIII Death

Note the players among the four.

I have to come back to read this but I love the title.

1 Like

Ikr? My Rosicrucian Adventure by Israel Regardie was a book that I started to read but got derailed and lost the book. So I figured Id make a play on words from his title.

The tarot progressions are interesting. The excerpt from the book I pasted was only a tiny portion of the book.

1 Like

I’m going to go back and read it. It definitely got my attention.

1 Like

I was told several years back I had several lives. The first regression revealed that I was a moderately competent Druid, who got literally backstabbed due to thirst for power.
Another was a lesbian of some sort.
Another was a ninja.
There was another I dont recall.

What is interesting is what interests we have are similar to our past lives.

1 Like

The revelation of these four mages in the Celtic Cross spreads indicate they finished their products, and one or more Kings were outed. A spear and sword were made. The spear indicates a sword like spearhead, but I cannot confirm this.
Also, there is a causal link, one to the other among the four readings.
It also indicated from the final outcome of the fourth reading that the war was on, in which the gods and goddesses fought to maintain their homeland and culture.
Then another group arrived.

In Qabalah/Caballah/Kabballah, there is the notion of ten spheres in a tree like pattern, and in DJ Conways book Celtic Magic that I am using as my primer has ten classes of deities. A Celtic Tree of Life perhaps, or ten ways of looking at something.
These ten deities often have overlapping names, but then again so does Qabalah.

So. How does a lost Druid find his way home?

An Invocation…

With one spell, it begins. Need to get to know trees by bark and leaf. Need to know the plant and mineral world. Zelator.

Need to know astrology and divination systems well.

Tell me about the fate of the four mages who crafted the weapons for the gods and goddesses.

Significator VII The Chariot
Covers XIII Death
Crosses XX Judgement
Crowns 10 Cups
Beneath 3 Pentacles
Behind IV Emperor
Before X Wheel of Fortune
Querent 3 of Cups
Environment XVII The Star
Hopes-Fears Page of Cups

Top of deck 9 of Cups
Bottom of deck 3 of Swords

Tell me about that glorious child, Lugh.

Significator - Ace of Wands
Covers - XIV Temperance
Crosses - 4 of Cups
Crowns - XII Hanged Man
Beneath - XVI Tower
Behind - 0 The Fool
Before - 10 Pentacles
Querent - 4 of Wands
Environment - Queen of Cups
Hopes-Fears - IX Hermit
Final Outcome - 9 of Pentacles

Top of deck - XXI The World
Bottom of deck - 2 of Wands

Drew four more spreads, on Lugh, Ogmah, Bridgidh and Danu.

The cards again show noticeable players.

Need time to reflect then write my interpretation based on the book of the second battle. Which I still have yet to read.

And a final couple readings, one on Angus Mac Og and on Llyr.

Studying the book of the second battle and youtube videos on celtic paganism and mythology.

Aside from joining Druid organizations or Celtic covens, it is a solitary path with little to no knowledge, except that which nature reveals to us (think of the XVII Star card on this) through meditation.
Most early Celtic lore was orally passed, especially in terms of rituals or spells, it was forbidden to write them down, so when the civilization crumbled, the knowledge went with most of them, obviously we have some survivors and help of historians, literature professors and archaeologists to help us understand what was lost.

One possibility is contacting Morrhigan, since here we seem to have no problem reaching the underworld. She would know most of all in terms of who we know in the underworld.

Lit sandalwood dressed tealight, and chanted Cernunnos 3-6 times.
Said a short invocation to Cernunnos and invoked him, to help me in the affairs of my life.
Gave him thanks, letting it burn out on its own.

Let it burn while sideways gazing at it, and thinking “Cernunnos, Cerridwen” multiple times, the candle is sideways with Cernunnos, straight with Cerridwen.