My Biggest Problem in Magick - Confession

Great now i can feel him like big time feel him, even can smell him.

1 Like

If the demons you worked with didn’t want to tell you anything, than I would feel that it as a sign that you have to face him yourself.

I don’t want to stoke anything or give bad advice, but I think that you know that you can’t run away from this forever.

@C.Kendall

1 Like

I just keep getting the same feeling of ancient history you have with this being. Possibly extraterrestrial/ interdimensional origins. Have you tried hypnosis and past life regression to see where your relationship began? I feel like it’s too complicated for anyone else to resolve and there is some kind of contract that other entities refuse to get involved with

2 Likes

Believe or not i tried that too, but i … I feel like her can withstand anyone’s will.

1 Like

Not to freak anyone out, but I feel like I’m being watched to see what I say on this thread, pretty weird.

4 Likes

That’s how i feel too.

2 Likes

As I was typing the posts, I heard raps outside of my window. I felt like I was channeling the answers from something.

2 Likes

If there is watching on going on and it is who I think it is I really just have this to say. I will always help my friends

1 Like

Ditto.hence my lack of responce for now. :thinking:

1 Like

I can take him I just need my sword and some time charge it

2 Likes

Dude I have had a migraine and uneasy feeling since commenting on this thread. Wtf is that about?

1 Like

Does this crooked guy wear a hat by any chance?

1 Like

When I saw him he looked something like a shadow person but more substance. .

He is powerful and even now I can feel him and hear him trying to talk to me…
I’ve had to draw Azazels and Saturn’s sigil on my hand and had to eat because my sugar was nose diving and I was getting dizzy.

I know what to do but it will be a few days before I can.

4 Likes

I saw a figure running behind our fence. Just saw the head, but it disappeared in front of my eyes. Felt like someone staring into the house. Surveillance didn’t pick anything up.

Strange sensations for the last few hours. Didn’t even consider it related to this thread until now.

Neat! Love it. More please.

2 Likes

Fuck I know what you guys mean just reading this I feel hate being thrown my way

1 Like

I tried sensing him. Bad idea.

1 Like

What I can say is refusing the fear is helpful.

Sounds like slender man or the top hat man… shadow being the signature.

1 Like

@C.Kendall … I don’t think he just wants you, just my opinion. Sensing him for a couple seconds was fear provoking. Some of what you said were thoughts put in my head before I was contemplating suicide this year. Fuck this guy.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like