My Biggest Problem in Magick - Confession

I saw in your thread… I sincerely dont know why but its pulling me in… I’m gonna try something tonight if thats okay by you?

2 Likes

Yeah sure.

1 Like

Yeah sure … sorry guys if i seem off, but i can feel it even around me now.

3 Likes

Ok I will post if I get anything

1 Like

Thanks @Eye_of_Ra

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Problem with DOUBT

I’ll let you know what happens as well, brother.

2 Likes

Thanks brother.

2 Likes

I think its had such an affect on you growing up it cannot be called on because of your limited belief. It was there when you were a baby. This alone can subconsciously make you feel inferior to it. Similar to how the voice of your parents even as an adult can make us feel small. That voice of command can somewhat penetrate our minds. We can rebel but the mind still recognises it first as a superior, then we grasp this concept and reject (in some cases)…

Perhaps you are to young right now, powerful sure, but this entity still holds a superior link in your deep deep deeeep subconscious. With more maturity and time, perhaps one day you will truly be able to loose the grip it has on your “baby c. Kendall”

3 Likes

The thing is as i’ve said i’ve had many lodge leaders, priests and high priestess and they cannot even call it.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. This entity is deep within yourself. So deep that they would have to penetrate your mind. Not the nameless entity. There’s a paradox here that is yet to be known.

1 Like

Thats just my opinion. I know nothing of your situation

I know this is the problem :joy:.

Anyway brother thanks, i’ll take into consideration on what you said.

2 Likes

I found it in a room…it looms over the room like a shadow but not a shadow…he feels ancient. .not like my demons he’s massive in a powerful way.

I feel overwhelmed blood is strong like massive …like it covers him.

Seeing him makes my heart race… he’s like massive … he has a purpose.

He’s angry. .he’s angry that you are here in this existence. . He didn’t want you here.

He grabs my arm and slams me into the wall …puts something like a hand but not a hand around my throat. …

He is showing me red eyes they feel like nothing I’ve experienced. …and I can’t breath

He says stay out of my way princess …
His voice is like a clicking it almost hurts to here him talk…

I feel panic but I can’t panic.

He says something in a language I don’t understand. …

I trace two sigils on his hand … the sun and Saturn … by the power of Ra …let me go …

Bitch…

He let me go… tho

I will get what I want …stay out of my way, princess …

I let this drop for now… I need my sword.

This is what I got , what happened. . I need time and my sword.

2 Likes

Bloody hell!

4 Likes

I’m pretty shakin up right now . But I think I know what to do.

2 Likes

Wait … Oh Fuck Arianna don’t do anything i’ve got this.

2 Likes

Once you get past your various apprehensions about this guy, what does your intuition tell you about this crooked man?

Does it tell you to open up to him? Does it tell you to get rid of him? Do you even know what he wants to do with you?

2 Likes

All i know is he wants me back.

3 Likes

I made friends with a similar entity I used to be scared of.This one showed up as a wolf with shiny eyes when I was a toddler and would tell me it was an owl.Then later on it showed up as man calling itself a “fearless number” up until my twenties.

Later on I befriended him and realised it was not happy to see me scared when it was just trying to protect me.

All of us kids and adults with gifts have such guardians who look scary.You need to invoke him and contact him again.He is one mask of You which can help you progress to the next level in Your God-hood.

Mine eventually possessed a good looking co worker of mine and I am happily married to him now.After I embraced him in my teenage he showed up as a pet black cat which I literally found dying as a kitten and then later as a good friend who literally disappeared.

2 Likes