My Art Journal

Mistakes are always made but at least with marker it’s not so obvious and I can live with this one

15 Likes

This one is from 2/10/21 I think this one is from when I was on hiatus, but I didn’t realize I didn’t share it.

12 Likes

Indeed you are such a good one, keep flowing

1 Like

Are astral pets a thing? 'Cuz I just discovered I need one.

1 Like

Lol, idk but familiars and servitors are.

4 Likes

Ahh art. The one thing in life that makes me truly happy. I love seeing other people’s art and youres is magical! ^^
Have you ever tried digital art? I moved to it from pencils years ago due too eyesight issues. I find using a pen+wacom tablet is soooo much easier and less messy. The pen strokes come out cleaner and being able to erase mistakes with a digital eraser are a godsend. Theres plenty of free art programs out there you can DL… Krita and gimp come to mind! I wish i had more time on my hands to draw. I haven’t drawn a dragon in months and its making me sad.

Heres my last quick sketch attempt at one.

Summary

5 Likes

I dabble with it, but nothing serious or frequently- I’m not very good at it, but it’s fun at times… I Saw you’re image but fail on my part for not reading the text- I think I checked it when I got up to pee, and the went back to sleep one night…

No, I’m not writing a book- it was legit just for fun and to play with making this image digital, I was trying to show my niece how she could do all sorts of neat jobs for others if she got into digital artwork.

12 Likes

These four I did

These two were my sons.

He loves the freaking mess making.

10 Likes

From about two weeks ago.

8 Likes

9 Likes

This was another grayscale photo done with colored pencil.

Usually I take photos to show the progress, but someone kept taking pictures of me while I worked on it so I didn’t do that this time lol.

I like the ceiling. That’s bout it for this one.

9 Likes

I thought you looked cute with how focused you were on it.

9 Likes

Honestly it’s kinda cool, I’ve never had anyone watch… so it’s neat to see it from your perspective. But I still didn’t take any cuz you were :kissing_heart::laughing:

I wish they were easier to photo tho, I find the gray scales never look as good, as they do on my table lol.

4 Likes

Meh this one has tiny spiderwebs/bubbles and I can’t quite get them to cover so looks like I have little dots without color all over.

10 Likes

You’re really talented :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like this one, will like it better in a few days when it doesn’t curl up on me :joy: I can’t seem to not get a glare on it tho and it’s too dark with the rain out to not have a light on :laughing:

@DarkestKnight did she give you nightmares? :laughing::joy:

@Empress_Arianna will she pass as a haunted doll? I’ve never encountered one 🥲

11 Likes

She will be perfect :two_hearts:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have straightened curled papers with an iron made for ironing clothes. I put a towel on top of the paper so it wouldn’t get burned. worked like a charm, except one time I had to flip the paper and iron the other side

but they were computer printed not done with colored pencil🤔 dont try it out on something you want to keep🥸

The art store has a paint (and maybe home depot) that is the opposite of clear coat. It is flat coat. A clear coat that dries with a flat finish.

1 Like

Today’s art project is all doneee. I’m not sure what this ones name is tho, usually I figure out what it is going to be prior to finishing.

10 Likes