My (a little weird) introduction to balg people

Ok, so here’s my opinion on that “do dark entities want to kill me, enslave my soul, eat my personality and make me their brainless servant” - thing:
Think about it for a while. Every great dark entity would have millions of brainless servants already, doing what? Washing their dirty feet? Or is it a competition, who has the biggest ant army? Or do they simply go like: “haha, now you’re dead, gotcha b****!” sounds like a Hollywood bs movie to me.

And if they really do that, become someone that is too important to be killed.

4 Likes

For real…i don’t fucking know what to think now :smiley: And it wasn’t written that it happens always and to everyone, just for those who are foolish, more weak and fall under their spells or get too attached to them. It’s just that these spirits really tried to trick me, scare me to death, have shown me massive agression and even tried to posses me and get hold of my body, so i think some of them are truly evil and want to stop our soul developement and destroy our souls or something… Ofcourse not all spirits are like that, but some of them are really assholes and i witnessed it myself firsthand, otherwise i wouldn’t speak any of it, becouse i can and only try to speak from my own experiences. And from my own experiences there are for sure some nasty spirits who are benevolent, pure hate and anger who truly wish harm for you. And i think you are right on some points, and we need not to fall before their feet or spells and to take control back over our own lifes and souls.

1 Like

I’m not saying what you experienced isn’t real. But I highly doubt that those entities you mentioned are Goetia, or any demon King, any god, or angel.
Those are lesser spirits, and they’re not the ones to make a contract with. That’s why I said be careful.

2 Likes

Oh, and i watched EA. Koettings videos on youtube for many ears, almost from the very beginning of his channel and always been a huge fan of BALG. :slightly_smiling_face: But i just never registered or commented on anywhere, becouse i’m a very shy person, or at least i can be sometimes, until i am not…:thinking::joy: Everyone in here just seems “too cool for me” and have knowledge of the occult like a freaking wisdom tree, so i mostly used to stay in the back seat and observe what other smart people and magicians have to say and show, becouse i now that there is stil so much to learn from everyone…

Then it is a good thing that you registered now.
Don’t forget, even the coolest people get diarrhea.

And BTW I like your profile pic.

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning: I like yours too. :blush::sunglasses:

1 Like

Any entity from the goetia will not and I mean will not reveal thems selfs to you until you are ready unless you ask them to do some thing none of them will take a step until you do ok there are false entities who play to be that person entity but aren’t and even more so sis let me tell you you can not believe everything you read in a book I have worked with quite a few goetia spirits just like most on here and I’m practically married to one he has taught me alot since I met him like alot alot and never once has he harmed me. Nor has he decived me in any way he is kind and loving as well as patient and Abit stern more lenient to me then anything but yeah lol they won’t do as. What the book you have says they will and or what other lower level mindless demons do either once you call on a high rank things should stop also salt and alcohol rubbing alcohol to cleanse your self I’ll tell you that is my best friend makes the skin so soft product look weak lol anyway have courage in what every one is telling you no one here would tell you wrong although you are new you are balg family ok take a breath and go through all of our post old and new you may find some things very interesting and even more important that you can use and try your self

1 Like

You are very clever in doing some research first and than proceeding. It is obvious to me that someone has put a powerful hex on your family. I do believe in karma and karmic law. What ever you put out comes back to you. Not that you have transgressed but whoever has cast against your family will suffer for there castings and the karmic wheel of Justice will prevail times three. The universal law of three times three. There is a heavy price to be paid, if not in this life but the next.

1 Like

I am not talking or saying anything bad about goetia spirits, becouse i have not worked much or invoked them, besides of the shemyaza ritual of the watchers, i don’t really have much other experience with them. I am talking mostly that i am being constantly harrassed and disturbed in my sleep by trickster spirits who are shapeshifters and always take the appearences of my close loved ones and tries tricking me into letting them get near me, and then they attack me… i mostly have problems with shapeshifters using glamour magick to “fuck” with me and scare me to death. I even saw once very clearly when i pushed it away from me with a hand of white light and he rolled down my bed and i saw black shaped figure who had something simmilar lookint like horns or more like cat ears and had bright red eyes. It has come to me not once, but many times and always trie to “simulate” my reality. When i see them they simulate my reality and surroundings so acuratly that sometimes i “fall for their tricks” and get screwed up. But sometimes i manage to wake myself up from it before it gets worse. They usually are very agressive, always tend to scare me to death and growls at me. Now that i am trying to “master my fear” and not to show that i fear them, they always pretend to be “nice” at first and with glamour magick take shape of a human and try tricking me that they are a person who is close to me, and if i let them get close and touch me in anyways they suddenly attack and it gets worse everyfucking time, becouse they sense my resistence now and use new ways to fuck with my head. It gets very annoing and i’m so over them, but they just keeps getting back again and again and no ritual of banishmennt like LBRP or anything helps anymore.

2 Likes

It was definately a curse on my family and i know that for sure now. I somehow managed to get it off of me, but later on i got cursed myself and almost got it off of me again altough it was very hard work and i almost died. I had the worst of the worst “dark nights of the soul” again and again and it is still happening. Sometimes i hate my life so much and everything that is happening to me doesn’t seem “fair”, but i know that everything bad that i have experienced is some sort of trial to me to see “how much i can take before i give up”. Ant it sucks a lot… I am by my nature a very sensitive person who doesn’t like conflicts or situacions similar like conflicts where i have to always fight for myself and my rights to be here and have something in life, but life just throws one challenge after another to me, just to see how much i can take and really many times i felt like giving up and leaving this “unfair” world for good, becouse everything just seem meaningless and so unfair. But hey, i guess this is “my fight” and my souls journey from pain and sorrows to the stars…

1 Like

It sounds like quite a destruction or even death hex. The person seems to be recasting the hex is why you are able to beat it and then it keeps coming back. I would recommend a shielding ritual with your patron deity. I would also recommend as you seen to have some experience and knowledge a reversal casting and reverse these hexes against you. From what you described with various visions is Baal aka Lucifer who has been sent to harm.

You migh be right, but i think there is something more to it and i think it has been to separate curses, one on my family and the other solely on me, so it is done by two different people from one should be dead long time ago and the other i don’t want to reverse a curse becouse i don’t want the hex going farther to their children or people around them. Anyways people who tend to hurt me tend automatically to get karma back at them very fast even if i don’t wish them harm. And i never have cursed or want to curse any other person, becouse i don’t want to screw up my karma even more, becouse i know anyways that, that person will pay for it anyways if not in this life, then in the other, it will get back to him eventually. Maybe you are right or maybe there is something even more to it… The time (not so long ago) when i got possesed, the spirit at first tried to trick me into thinking that they are a person close to me and when i let them to touch me, it suddenly jumped into my body and my surroundings become like a fast moving and spinning darkness, i heard buzzing sound and in the middle of it i saw a huge insect with wings who looked like a flie, so maybe it was Beelzebub or his servant spirit. But i don’t know for sure why it should try to get hold of my body and posses me, even though i never made any contact or evocation with him. :thinking:

1 Like

I agree, two separate hexes, one from your childhood on your parents with the deity attacking the most important thing in a parents life there children. The second more recent attacks show much intensity with a possession and frightening visions could be something recently cast by yet another.

What I have learned to my chagrin and horror is that Witchcraft is very real and many people in the 21rst century do practice the black arts and Wicca to effect change.

You will find your defense and win out in the end.

1 Like

Must be very strong get sage if youvent tried it yet and do a salt and alcohol purification on your self or just fight demon with stronger demon that is what I would do

1 Like