My (a little weird) introduction to balg people

I really do wonder if @Sentinel is doing something background.

I don’t understand, Lil Shart.

Me neither buddy.

1 Like

Go rap about your confusion. You have already have a name.

Everything is gonna be ok sweetheart.

2 Likes

Don’t be weird bro. Just rap about it and get paid. You can rap, right?

1 Like

Never tried but how much money we are talking about here?

1 Like

A fuck ton. Emo rap is where it’s at.

3 Likes

I am in.

2 Likes

Go off guys :smiley: a rap battle would be the perfect ending to my weird ass introduction, it just won’t get any more random than that :smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t rap so he’d be talking to himself.

1 Like

I dont know which side is worse there.

2 Likes

My homie Mario wants all the smoke

5 Likes

Lol the comments at the end though lmao​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Any way whoa no you are not a boring person so never say you aren’t interesting ok
And your introduction isn’t a mess it’s just alot you may have been holding in for a while and you are finally free to speak to ppl who won’t judge you in any way
I am happy you came here and yes please whatever entities you have been calling on they may not mean you any good
Goetia is your best bet in calling entities they are so kind and sweet well as long as you show them respect lol
Maybe try cleaning and purifying your house and self and call on one other the goatia for protection away from these other entities as far as your contract see if some one else can take it over or is able to break you out of it
They don’t enslave you in the after life well the ones I call upon don’t anyway I’ll live my life happily with furfur in the after life well that’s what I believe anyway lol
Any way welcome home to balg sister we are all here open arms…we are here for you if you need anything this is very long so I’ll end it here lol

2 Likes

Thanks a lot sweetheart for your nice words :blush: thank you for your tips and advices :slightly_smiling_face: I have not been calling on all of these entities, they just show up as they like and easily move from place to place so purifying the house or myself doesn’t always work…usually after the cleaning and purifying it even tends to get worse, so i just stopped doing that, cause it atracts even more “attention” from these entities or maybe i’m just doing something wrong :thinking: i want to be careful with goetia now too, becouse even from reading it and looking at the spirits sigils i already see and hear them and don’t even need to do “evocation”, the connection to the spirits happens automatically for me and then again it mostly tries to connect with me when i go to sleep and then my sleep is disturbed like most of the time with spirits :grinning: oh and i hope you’re true about them not enslaving you after your death when you make ‘contracts with them’ couse some part of Franz Bardon book “The practice of magcikal evocation” in the chapter “Advantages and disadvantages of evocational magick” it got me a bit worried what’s really going to happen next, because i don’t really want to become a serving spirit, familiar or be “bound” just to a one plane of excistence after. In that book says “after the death the sorcerer is forced by contract to leave the earth-zone after he has cast away his psychical body. He is indeed taken away by the devil, and must travel to the sphere of that being which he has made the contract in order to serve there as a servant.” If you can you should read Franz Bardon book “the practice of magickal evocation” cause some of the chapters say very interesting and informing points on spirits, angels, elementals, demons, familiars, contracts and etc… Anyways at least for me some of it was new information :smiley: Thank you for welcoming me here :kissing_heart::blush:

3 Likes

Well, if you write that down in your contract it will happen. If not, then it won’t.

This, considering what you have written before, sounds a bit odd to me. Doesn’t sounds like the real goetia. Be careful.

2 Likes

The only thing that i “wrote down” was in the Shemayaza ritual of the Watchers, which was instructed to sign a pact with a bit of your blood and later burn it, so i did…not knowing the full “consequence” of my actions, that later as written in Franz Bardon book, i will need to serve that spirit and become like a slave to it or something :smiley: maybe i was naive, not knowing that nothing in this life comes for free… and i didn’t wrote in the contract for it to happen, but as the Franz Bardon books says, that especially “dark entities” will never do something for free and always try to take your soul and spirit and make slave of you after you die, and if you trie to resist it, then they will trie to scare or even to kill you to make to obey them, so i don’t know what to think…it says to never get to attached to any spirit ir being, becouse after you die you will loose your identity and go to that spirits corresponding sphere and serve there as a servant spirit and completely loose your human side and qualities…i don’t want for it to happen and to loose my individuality or to be servant after death, to spirits who are “serving me” now for their own selfish purposes just later to stab me in the back and to stop my soul developement. Ofcourse not all spirits are like that, but some of them are and now i see why and how they are trying to harrass me or scare me to death, becouse maybe they are afraid or not happy that i don’t want to be their slaves after my death. And about goetia and sigils…it always happens to me with any magick book or sigils, that i can make the connection with spirits very easily just looking at their sigils or their names and thinking about them, ofcourse most of them again trie to aproach me first and sometimes it can be very unsettling. I am just trying to be more careful now and to so naive with “contracts” and spirits, becouse i don’t want to serve a dozen of spirits with whom i made contracts, for neons of ages and too completely loose myself. I guess it’s true the saying, that “magick always comes with a price”. Just to make sure you know what you are signing for and if you are really willing to pay the “price” after your death.

1 Like

Bienvenida y pásalo bien.
Enjoy the forum and don’t underestimate yourself.
If you need anything let me know and I will see if I can help you.

1 Like

I advice you to get more sources of knowledge than this one author, and then decide for yourself what is true and what isn’t. You’re the creator of your reality.

3 Likes

Gracias. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you and i will :blush:

1 Like

I know, and i have read many different authors and books on occult and magick, but none of them informed me on the “dangers” and other side of contracts as much as this one. I know that there are many “thruths” and sides to everything.

1 Like