My 72 challenge (and some experiences)

(Not much related to the theme)

October will be super busy, with a lot of things happening in real life.

Decided to summon every day. From 10/5 (today) to 10/13, summon Gabriel every day, and then switch to another spirit who is interested in me the next week. Actually, I haven’t figured out what to say to the spirit when summoning them. Currently, I have decided to let them enhance my psychic senses. I have arranged for five weeks now and hope to continue summoning every day.

Because there are some other situations with this summoning, I plan to write it down. I hope they don’t mind:

This is the second time in my life that I have summoned Gabriel, and compared to the first time I summoned her when studying magic for 2 months, I feel like I have made a lot of progress in this 3rd month. I could feel that it was coming quickly, as I recited the first sentence and her name, she came. There is a strong sensation in the chest. Finally I said that she can stay or leave at will until I go to bed. But now I am doing my own thing, and it feels like there are three or four spirits around me curiously looking at me. I’m not sure if they were summoned by me or if the spirit that was interested in me before came to see me or just some random ghost.

Or the accompanying spirit with her? Because it gives me the feeling that as soon as I summon, several spirits come together. I don’t know.

10/6 D27

evoke yerathel and ronove.

10/7 D28

When I summoned Gabriel at noon today, all three bags that my roommate hung on the wall with hooks fell off, and so did the hooks. That hook has been used by several cohorts of students for several years in a row. It looked like it had been dragged straight down. Maybe she used this to tell me she was coming?

In the afternoon, five hours later, I let Gabriel leave before I summoned Berith, and immediately after I summoned Berith. Told Berith that I apologize if I caused you trouble.

evoke seheiah and berith.

10/8 D29

evoke reiyel and astaroth.

The 30th day of summoning is about to begin, and the project has already started for 45 days. I was supposed to write this summary tomorrow, but because I am not busy today, I wrote it today.

These two days have been surprisingly idle, and there are not so many arrangements. But based on my observations, there may soon be a big new change in my life, and it is now the quiet before the storm. I kind of didn’t really want to face this because it seemed troublesome. I’m trying to procrastinate on it, and I need time to think. There seems to be a spirit that gave advice on what to do about this very early on.

summary on 29th day

So far, I think this process can be divided into several stages:

• Day 1 – Day 7

During this time, was irritable and had a headache. But nothing else.

• Day 8 – Day 20

After passing the key events, some spirits conveyed information of interest to me, and some clear, seemingly meaningful dreams became more. Nothing else happened.

• 17 days rest in total + Day 21 – Day 24

This is mainly related to emotions and the understanding of emotions.
In the 15 consecutive days of rest after the 20th day, it should be that some rest and integration have been done internally, mainly because the problem of emotional turmoil and irritability has been solved. Regarding the issue of security, it is not very obvious now (2023/10/8).
My psychic sense began to improve a little.
Key Events: Addresses the matter of whether to put magick as an important thing in life.
Start doing some exercises on psychic sense and the root chakra.

• Day 25 – Day 29

I have become smarter, and specifically I feel that the overall ability to analyze and summarize is stronger.
The big thing that I felt was basically beginning to show signs in the past few days, and it may soon be in front of me and become a real problem that needs to be solved immediately.

———————————————————————————————————

(Machine translation really sucks)
As far as my own progression is concerned, I find that my magical abilities have not improved much at present, mainly some personal integration progress and the solution of some practical problems and troubles on the path of magic. And it seems to matter if these things are solved or not.

Although I’m just getting started with magick, I started this challenge right away, but it is better to do something casually than not to do it at all. It feels like I’ve improved a bit in all aspects of magic in the past 45 days. It’s like putting into practice the various theoretical knowledge seen in the forum.

One thing that I really care about is that because it seems to be easy to have headaches recently, I do less basic exercises. It was as if I had reached my limit by completing three summons a day.

In the processing of emotions still seem to be more passive, at this point I do not have a good way to deal with it, can only rely on time to slowly make emotional problems disappear.

10/9 D30

evoke omael and forneus

I have decided to start my rest tomorrow (2023/10/10). I had a feeling yesterday that I should stop after day 30 and wait a while. And I have frequent headaches and I don’t know why.

But the other summoning every day will not stop, and I am thinking about whether to summon some spirits these days to help me solve this matter,

to see if they can give me some advice, and tell me something I don’t know.

I have an inexplicable feeling that I may have to wait until this matter is resolved. I don’t know.

• Thanks to Vassago:

Since I first summoned him, he has told me something I don’t know but is important. After I summoned and asked him, he gave me very sincere advice and more details about the matter in the past few days. He also told me that I would have new plans and goals in magick soon, and that I would have a good chance. His character is also kind! He comforts me when I feel bad. All in all, thank him very much!

• Rest day d4

I had headaches every day for four days, and two of them were all day. Sometimes I feel my forehead beating.

Gabriel told me that I still had difficulties to overcome ahead.

Rest day d6, 10/15

(the translate is suck)
Just a little thought as a newbie:

I think at least for myself, I analyzed this development from the time I learned about the occult to the beginning of learning magic, and I found that it is important to prepare your mind, if your mind is not ready to touch a new field, that field will not open up to you, and you are not even interested in understanding things in this field. If you are ready, then the things you want will appear smoothly in your life. At least I found this to be very important in my development. So I now think it’s more important to prepare myself for the things that will come into life, in addition to trying to develop skills.

Although I don’t know how I have to prepare for new things in the future, I want to start by addressing my own psychological and personality problems. Put myself in a stable state first.

So that’s the new goal. Thanks again.

Rest Day D17 10/26/2023

Although I felt about four or five days ago that I was ready to continue the 72 challenge, as if something inside had been organized. But I always feel like I don’t want to do this. Because I have been really tired lately and feel like my whole body has been exhausted, I thought I didn’t want to work because I was lazy. As a result, I did a divination today and found that I had to wait for a spirit to tell me that I could continue before I could continue. I don’t know who this spirit is .

I also did divination for the basic exercises, but it seems that I am not very recommended to continue. I have indeed been very tired lately, and if I really want to continue practicing, I will be very grudging to do so. I haven’t done anything except summon Gabriel every day these days.

Initially I planned to only summon Gabriel for a week. But in the end, I felt like she might feel that the week was a bit short. She wanted me to summon her every day for a total of one month. I felt that although it would put some pressure on me, it seemed good, so I continued to summon. Now only when I approach the end of the day and haven’t summoned her will my mind frequently pop up her name.

I think the job I need to do is probably called shadow work? I have been struggling with how to start and what methods to use, some of which have been tried and found not to be effective. Actually, I haven’t decided what I’m going to do until now. And facing the trauma of the past is not an easy task.

But one day, as usual, when I summoned Gabriel, I felt her say, ‘I can help you solve this matter. Do you need my help?’ I said of course I do, thank you very much.

For me, her words did not suddenly appear in my mind, but rather as if you noticed a phone call coming in and you could choose to answer or hang up. Then when you choose to answer the phone and listen to what the other person wants to say, those words will appear in your mind, or you can naturally feel what the other person wants to say. I didn’t hear or receive a complete sentence, it was just an intermittent sentence, like a poor phone signal, unable to fully hear the other person’s sentences. But I felt the intention.

I think it may take me a long time (maybe a month or two) to continue with 72 Challenge, and I think it may depend on when I achieve a stable and self consistent psychological state. But if I have any other progress in magick, I will also write it here, as these may affect the final outcome. I think it’s better to integrate it directly into one topic for easy viewing.

1 Like

Rest Day D29 11/7/2023

Two things.

The first thing is, something strange happened today. There were four of us walking down the road together. I saw an ambulance parked on the opposite road. I told the other three people that I saw the car. As a result, no one but me saw a car there. We quickly passed a tree, and after passing that tree, I couldn’t see the ambulance anymore. I don’t know if I’m hallucinating or what, but it’s something I’ve been worrying about ever since I started exercising psychic senses, I’m afraid that one day, when I tell people what I’ve seen, but only I can see it, and everyone else thinks I’m weird. It seems that I can’t tell anyone what I see in the future.

If I do this every day, how can I distinguish reality from what only I can see?
(No drugs or mushrooms were used.) Good quality of life and adequate sleep. was awake at the time)

The second thing is that the parasite thing is done today.

It feels like I’ll be able to move on soon.

Rest Day D37 11/15/2023

I don’t think it’s the right time for me to move on.

Now my psychological problems are very serious, and I have never been so serious in my life. The main thing is anxiety. I can have infinite anxiety about a small thing, and I feel that I have already begun to have anxiety somatization, and every time I start to have negative emotions, my whole body feels uncomfortable. I think that solving psychological problems will be the main task. Although I had this intention before,

But at that time, because it was not serious, there was no urgent need to solve this matter, and it was very busy in reality, so I postponed this matter. But now, because it’s become very serious, and because exposure to magic requires a stable mental state, I’ve decided to make solving psychological problems my top priority. In case something more exaggerated than this happens again,

I can’t be diagnosed with a mental illness because of my mental problems. After all, you have to deal with unknown things that are difficult to confirm whether they are true or not, and you must first have a stable kernel yourself.

And my life is about to get busier, and I have to do more important things first. I just don’t have that much energy.

2 Likes