My 72 challenge (and some experiences)

Well, how many successful summonings have you ever had in general

I don’t know, because I can hardly feel anything, but I feel at least half successful? I don’t have much confidence in the success rate of summoning myself, I just want to do whatever I can

I’m not saying you’re not capable of summoning, but from my experience summoning can take practice because most of the time the spirit will just leave if you can’t communicate with it. So I’d say it’s wise to start at the basics

Are you opening your senses, are you meditating consistently, are you doing devotional energy work etc.

Summoning spirits sounds fun and all but to be able to get to the cool stuff you have to sometimes put in the nitty gritty work, magick especially advanced magick like materializing spirits

But I also said this earlier however it can take time for these changes to integrate but from the sound of it seems you’re pretty new to this, for most people it is hard, scholars, philosophers and common folk throughout time have seen magicians and mystics as godly to a degree that most considered unnatural or unholy

Like from my own experiences with these activations I’ve gotten serious insights and enchancements, it becomes quite noticeable, I’d give it 2 months or something to really know if you’re actually doing anything and if not after that it would be best to consider going back to the fundamentals, if your intentions aren’t coming to fruition it’s very unlikely you’re casting any magick

Thank you for your insights. They are all good and sincere opinions.

I have always felt that doing this too early, and I have no confidence in myself. I actually planned to give up magick at the end of August because I am not someone who can persevere in doing something. I understand that I am not suitable for learning magic, and I am not worthy to work with those gods because I am a lazy person. I think those who have achieved great success in magic on the forum, those who can work hard for decades like a day, can themselves succeed in anything. Not only do I lack perseverance, but I also dare not spend decades practicing basic skills. How many decades does life have? I dare not gamble. (I’m not complaining that magic is too difficult and not suitable for everyone, I understand this is the threshold for walking with God, and I know I don’t deserve it.) Based on my actual situation, if I really want to persist in daily meditation and practice, I will have to start at least a year after graduating from my university. And I tend to think that ‘waiting for another year’ is a waste of life. I am impatient, so I want to give it a try regardless of the outcome.

And I currently don’t have anything I want in life, I don’t really need magick. But later on, seeing this challenge was a bit interesting, and after divination, I found that the guiding spirit had great confidence in me and encouraged me to take the first step. This is also something I find incredible, because I know nothing :rofl:. With a feeling of ‘although that road doesn’t work, I can try this one’, I plan to give it a try at will, and do whatever it takes to make it. But there was almost no change at all. Okay, after hearing what you said, I no longer have any expectations for the results. Feel free to try. Since I am in a hurry to move forward, it is normal for the results to fall short of expectations and fail, but I feel that this is better than nothing, at least I am continuing to explore.

So I still plan to continue trying this way. Welcome to come and see my posts in the future! :sunglasses: :wave: Thank you very much for your enthusiastic and sincere suggestion.

It is true, most people wanting something from magick think that it’s a quick fix, learning real magick can sometimes feel like self torture fueled by pride. Because we are building power which comes with piercing through the blockages in your will power, you are basically become a being of power, most successful magicians I know have had really harsh lives, pain life just chose for them because most people will not choose that pain for themselves.

It’s hard to get into occultism without feeling a sense of self help, if you’re still lazy, you clearly haven’t suffered enough to embrace self mastery. However lazy can also look like self preservation, but it seems you’re looking for instant gratification

You don’t need to spend years on the basics, I’d say 6 months to a year will help you in basic astral projection and astral senses, just meditating 1 hour a day can do wonders down the line. In fact you’ll realize all you need is meditation, no need for silly symbols, sigils, incense etc.

With Magick comes a lot of change, if you can’t handle what you are going to create, you should accept not having what you want because you’re not gonna get it without putting in the work.

If you want to be beaten into shape, I’d work with demons

If you want a more gentle guiding force, work with angels

Thank you for your reply. I can see your kindness. I had come to see these, and from the bottom of my heart, I thought it was better for me to give up, but I think what I need may be to bypass meditation. My meditation is really difficult, either it’s a never-ending thought, or it’s a quick fall asleep and start dreaming. I have had difficulty concentrating since I was young. At first, I fell asleep in meditation without knowing it. I thought I had succeeded in meditation until I stopped. I should look for any alternative or removal methods for meditation.

But for what I am currently doing, I will continue to do it. By the way, from my Tarot card email today:

I still believe that magic actually requires a very high cost. If I don’t succeed in the end, my efforts will be zero. And by looking at these cases, you can tell that you are truly a talented person who can achieve so many accomplishments in a short period of time:

Wishing you a further journey on this path.

Also, thank you for your suggestion on choosing a work partner. What I am currently considering is working with these spirits that interest me.

They seem willing to teach me something.

Rest Day d9
I will take a longer break because I started taking a vacation at home yesterday. This will be a holiday of more than ten days. This is a rare holiday during the long and tiring semester, so I must rest well. There will be no more such opportunities in the next three months.

I have decided to give up summoning a few days before my birthday, even though the entire plan has already been written. Indeed, I feel that I am not yet ready, both technically and psychologically. Although I did not make any promises to the spirits I decided to summon, I still apologized twice to them and explained my reasons to their sigils.

One surprising thing is that I found that my telepathic ability (I don’t know what it should be called) seems to have increased? Yesterday morning, I began to have mild diarrhea and a very serious cold. It felt like I was living in a dream, and it was difficult for me to reflect what others were saying when chatting with me. My body was also very weak, and I slept for 12 hours yesterday. But since yesterday noon, I have felt as if my ability to sense many things and receive information from my guiding spirit has increased, just like turning up the volume of the radio and listening more clearly. Unexpected gain!

Given that there are many interruptions and breaks required throughout the massive summoning process to allow for changes to take effect and integrate, I will prioritize improving my abilities in the future, and only make some summoning when I feel good. Although I really want to summon 144 spirits a day, :rofl: :rofl: this kind of thing cannot be rushed.

These days, there are still some negative personalities that have been amplified, and I haven’t found any good solutions yet. Some other changes these days are that my feelings and understanding of love and compassion have deepened, I can better appreciate the love others have for me, and I can better understand the feelings of others. I feel like I’ve dealt with some of the original emotional trauma in my dream.

Rest Day d11
No special progress or tasks, just recording some strange things:

Today I saw the sigil of Mepsitahl, and I haven’t specifically searched for her or known her. However, when I first saw her sigil today, I immediately felt a gentle and feminine atmosphere, making me feel that she is such a gentle and kind spirit. Later on, I didn’t search for her name to confirm my own feelings, but when browsing the website, I saw a sentence that mentioned that other people’s general evaluation of her was indeed like this. A few hours later, I randomly picked up a few unfamiliar spirits in the goetia list to see their sigils, and basically didn’t feel anything. I think either my abilities have improved slightly or she is interested in me?

About three or four days ago, I started experiencing pain in random parts of my body. It’s just a sudden onset of pain in a random place, and after a while, the pain subsides. I don’t know what the reason is.

1 Like

Really wrote a lot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It’s likely to continue today. My planned daily work for the future is to summon twice a day and develop the root chakra and clairaudience. In theory, it’s done every day, but in reality, it depends on my own situation that day.

One of the important lessons I learned myself in 72 Challenge is that when I feel like I’m in a bad state about something, it means I’m not suitable for it right now. Stopping to rest is not a waste of time. I feel that the phenomenon of my previous tendency to get angry and my negative traits being amplified seems to have disappeared. I’m not sure how this was resolved, maybe it disappeared over time.

Before the break, there should have been some new troubles about a week: lack of security towards important things and people, and anxiety. Although these two troubles are much better and more normal than the troubles that will be discussed in the next paragraph, in fact, when these two troubles suddenly become bigger in the mind, it is also very uncomfortable. Who bursts into negative emotions every day? These two troubles did not disappear on their own during this holiday, and I began to feel that it was a problem with my root chakra that had erupted. I originally intended to wait until these two issues were resolved before continuing, but I think these may not continue to disappear over time. I feel like I can continue working on summoning now, so let’s just leave these things alone.

The most important thing is that I often have thoughts in my mind that I don’t know where to come from, and I don’t think about that aspect at all, nor can I control the generation of those thoughts. These are all very strange ideas, sometimes those ideas make me feel like an alien who just arrived on Earth. Sometimes these thoughts are like someone talking in my head. The way my guiding spirit spoke since I was a child is different, it’s probably not him. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:I hope I’m not going crazy and there’s a way to control it in the future.

In these two days, my tinnitus frequency has increased. I’m not sure if this is someone trying to talk to me or what, anyway, I always say it in my heart when my ears are ringing: “Sorry, I can only hear the ringing, I can’t hear what you’re saying”. Then usually the tinnitus disappears after saying this sentence. Coincidentally, sometimes tinnitus occurs when I struggle to make decisions or think about problems but cannot come up with them. It’s really like someone wants to talk to me, right?

The body still experiences pain in random parts, feeling that the physical condition is not very good, and sometimes it feels like anxiety and somatization. Today, there is quite a lot of pain in the upper part of the head, and I feel pain in the temples and ears. Combined with the headache that persisted from last night until this afternoon, I really feel like my head is broken.

I plan to process the root chakra and the clairaudience together because it is said that if I do not process the root chakra and process the third eye first, it is easy to fall into delusions. Moreover, the root chakra is the foundation, so I originally planned to start with the root chakra, but my divination seems that I can do both together. So I dealt with them together.

(unrelated to the theme of 72 Challenge)

I didn’t see it clearly at first.

My guiding spirit seems a bit strange. Not only that, but other things are also very strange. Especially when I really need help now, it’s like discovering that your good helper actually wants your life. To be honest, I have suspected him for a long time, and even the first post I posted on the forum was about him. But I’m not sure what the situation is right now, and I don’t know how to figure it out. I plan not to deal with this matter for now. Various things pile up together, just like there’s not much time left for me to react and prepare.

9/28 D21
After just resting for 15 days, I feel quite unfamiliar with magick.

evoke nelkhael and marax. I felt a fever on my body during both calls. When summoning Marax, when I finished saying ‘please open my mind’, something placed in the box not far from me suddenly moved and made a sound. Perhaps this is a sign of Marax coming?

(I just found out that the date of the previous post was written incorrectly. I can’t change the post myself when it’s expired, so be it. I don’t want to just delete the previous post directly, which is inconvenient for me to check the specific posting time myself later)

Correct the previous post👆:it should be 9/28 D21
update: It has been modified by @DarkestKnight ,many thanks :wink: :+1: :+1:

9/29 D22

evoke yeiayel and ipos.

1 Like

(This matter has little to do with 72 Challenge )

The name Gabriel has been appearing in my mind every day in my native language for almost two and a half months.

At first, it wasn’t very annoying, not many times, and I even thought it was my own problem to often think of her name. Later on, it was discovered that this could be an external influence. It seems that her name has become super annoying in my mind, but in the past week or two, almost all the names that can appear in my mind have been changed to Gabriel. I think it’s either a parasite or she’s asking me to work with her immediately. I’m not sure if it’s actually a parasite, because I’ve seen her name frequently in the past two months, so I think it’s more likely that she came to urge me.

Is it because the original plan to summon her on birthday was sabotaged by me, so she can’t wait now?

I haven’t figured out exactly what to do yet, but if I’m really sure if she wants to work with me, I’ll summon her for a few consecutive days. But I’m also worried that if I start calling her every day, the spirits who are also interested in me may come to me in such annoying ways.

On a night a few days before my birthday, I dreamt of the name of King Paimon. When I woke up in the morning, I didn’t remember this dream anymore, but when I saw his name, I remembered it. He was originally one of the spirits summoned for my birthday plan, but later I canceled all of them because I haven’t decided whether to study magic well. I’m not the kind of person who works hard, and I don’t think I’m ready to work with them yet. A few days after my birthday, I began to see the name ‘king paimon’ again, even in my native language. I thought he might have come to urge me to work with him.

I did tell Gabriel seriously that I didn’t like it like this, I’ve said it several times but it’s useless. About two weeks ago, I found out that my guiding spirit and Raziel always evoke a strong sense of trust when I think of them, just like I can do anything with them and ask for anything from them. Just two months ago, I summoned Raziel to help me catch bugs because of this inexplicable trust. I didn’t even know him at first, but it was because of this sense of trust that I tried to summon him, and I thought it was my own feeling.

Then two weeks ago, when I told them not to do this in the future, I didn’t have a strange sense of trust when I thought about them again.

Really, I don’t know how I can add so many troublesome things to my life just by summoning two people every day. :melting_face:I originally thought that since I was a beginner, nothing special should happen during the entire process. Perhaps the entire process was dull, and at most, my abilities improved.

9/30 D23

evoke melahel and aim.

10/1 D24

evoke haheuiah and naberius.

Nothing was done about magick today. Something happened in my life today that made me think about whether I should learn magick well, how much I need to learn magick, and how important magick is to my life and future development. I’m not sure yet, but I think magick is definitely a whole new field for me in my life.

During a nap this afternoon, I dreamed that someone had done something with his hands on my head, as if repeating it two or three times, and then told me that I had helped you improve some of your senses (or something else that is also important, I don’t remember clearly), and that you will do the rest. Then I woke up.

10/3 D25

I was walking past a place in my house tonight when I suddenly heard a very obvious noise and felt panicked, feeling like there was a spirit there. Soon these feelings disappeared.

Today, while browsing the webpage, the software pushed me an adult female video game about dating 4 Archangels and 72 Goetia Demons, which was officially launched tomorrow (10/4). Although my first reaction was that I can’t play this kind of games anymore, it’s really like dating your work colleagues :rofl:, not to mention maybe there are spirits who are interested in me observing me. It’s sooo awkward :melting_face:. But since I learned about this game the day before its release, there may be some purpose behind it. If this game is officially launched tomorrow, I will take a look. It is said that this game has been delayed three or four times in the previous year. Even if it is delayed again tomorrow, i think it can be considered a synchronization.

evoke nith-haiah and glasya-labolas.

Nothing was done today (10/4). I feel that yesterday the magic was a little excessive, and as soon as I started doing magic, my whole head began to hurt, and it didn’t hurt when I stopped. Take a break today.

In the past two days, it feels as if I can feel his energy when my guiding spirit speaks to me? When he spoke, I could feel an atmosphere, just like before he spoke in short sentences without emotion, very realistic statements, but now I can feel the tone of voice when speaking, very different, I thought at first that someone else suddenly came to talk to me.

maybe that dream is real:

I really wanted to give up magic that day,

but now I feel like I can’t at least let other people’s(spirit’s, exactly :joy:) expectations of me be disappointed.

10/5 D26

I found that I became more aware and analytical of my emotions and thoughts.

evoke haaiah and bune.

(Not much related to the theme)

October will be super busy, with a lot of things happening in real life.

Decided to summon every day. From 10/5 (today) to 10/13, summon Gabriel every day, and then switch to another spirit who is interested in me the next week. Actually, I haven’t figured out what to say to the spirit when summoning them. Currently, I have decided to let them enhance my psychic senses. I have arranged for five weeks now and hope to continue summoning every day.

Because there are some other situations with this summoning, I plan to write it down. I hope they don’t mind:

This is the second time in my life that I have summoned Gabriel, and compared to the first time I summoned her when studying magic for 2 months, I feel like I have made a lot of progress in this 3rd month. I could feel that it was coming quickly, as I recited the first sentence and her name, she came. There is a strong sensation in the chest. Finally I said that she can stay or leave at will until I go to bed. But now I am doing my own thing, and it feels like there are three or four spirits around me curiously looking at me. I’m not sure if they were summoned by me or if the spirit that was interested in me before came to see me or just some random ghost.

Or the accompanying spirit with her? Because it gives me the feeling that as soon as I summon, several spirits come together. I don’t know.