Muslim Roommate?

Hi,

I am sure if someone prays regularly; that is they are reading the Quran verses - the demons can be summoned, but they cannot exist.
Also, I am sure that the person will have the paper version of the Quran itself and the holy month of Ramadan is coming. So he will be fasting too.

It will definitely cause problems to your practice.

I hope it helps you.

I was raised as a modern muslim till I married something when I was 16/17…A Demon/Djinn/Spirit/God. Since that time I have no religion. My intuition is my religion.
First my family thought I was a satanist cause I started to research first his books. But I’m not. I have my own path and my family accepted this.

My mother prays sometimes and we have lots of qurans at home … How could it happen that this Demon/Spirit/Djinn/God could enter ? They still do.

They enter cause a deffensive prayer does nothing. That is my experience. Only when you get offensive and even then it’s not a guarantee that the spirits gonna leave… The muslims pray often “Felak” and “Nas” sures to send the bad spirits and Djinns away. They go that’s right but they come again …

I think when your connection to your spirits are strong enough they will even dont mind it.

It’s like when your neighbor is listening to bad taste music and you say “ohhh gosh” but you don’t move cause you know it will end. I think your spirits will feel his prayers like this. He is afraid cause he doesnt know. He only wants to be safe.

1 Like

There will be no problem, his prayers will only affect him and not you, unless he starts consecrating the entire area.

The area you live in belongs to you, so all spiritual traffic is determined by you.

You got nothing to worry about, I got both intuition and theory saying the same thing.

4 Likes

Same vibe here fwiw.

4 Likes

Oh I’m glad I’m not the only one too :joy: Having said that, from what other girls say, it’s quite common. Where are guys getting their “moves” from these days?? :thinking:

1 Like

Hahahaha if I find the source I will eliminate her be sure :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

A daily banishing? Like prayer or rouqia? Kinda weird. The sound of it is pretty annoying to me. It would make me run. So I would think twice if I were you.

I hope you realise these banishing are lengthy out loud recitations and that includes the night prayer. Personally it would annoy the ever living f out of me.

1 Like

Hi @Eonian,

I think @Anziel_Merkaba is right. I have Muslims in my family and it depends on how open they are, just like Christians. Some follow dogma, some have an open view.

Btw where have you got that banishing from? Muslims have 5 prayers on different hours of the morning, day and evening. They perform cleansing of feet and face (body) not banishing. Banishing is an exorcism right. That’s only performed by the Imam or Imams who can perform this right.

So with the guy his open view about this, it all will be good.

3 Likes

Don’t think just praying 5 times ( hardly he is going to be able to keep up with the schedule ) is going to banish any powerful Spirit.

Anyways , U can introduce him to Djinn magick, for some reason most Muslims Love it.

1 Like

You are wrong. muhammed has said that the best rouqia (exorcism/banishing) is the one you do yourself. All muslims can do this but cultural muslims in Western countries put the imam on some pedestal when in fact he isnt more than a person who leads the prayer, usually not even a real scholar. I know all this because my best friend converted and became a hardcore practicing muslim. So yes he can perform daily rouqia, which is lengthy and loud.

An exorcism is done with leading a prayer and a ritual.
Mostly an advanced Muslim performs it and that’s mostly the Imam.

But it doesn’t matter if I’m right or wrong. The point was that the 5 daily prayers are done with a cleansing and a cleansing is something different than a banishing .

You are wrong. There is no such thing as an advanced muslim. Because saying that some their dua or prayer is more worth than the other, is a form of shirk. According to islam. Als je me niet gelooft kan je het opzoeken. This is a cultural practice not a religious one. Anyway chances are he is gonna perform rouqia and that’s what he meant with banishing.

1 Like

Give a try and see the results for yourself, but I believe as most said here everything will go well.

Apart from that if that guy knows Arabic even he does not practice occult, he may help you to reach that some recipes within Arabic books & sources and especially for pronunciation; especially regarding to djinn magick, Arabic Muslim sources are very very good ( for example al- birhatiyya it mainly consist of God names or appear like that but they are beyond in Muslim words with the fear of death all magick is presented via God names otherwise you may imagine :fire::fire:: but the energy within that words /mantras have much more to do with Occult)

You may easily find common grounds especially via Sufism esoterism/spiritualism within Islam, and also you may all read ( if you didn’t yet, a very good book “Kybalion - Hermes Trismegistus” anyone whatever their origin is may found something on that book. That book had also its echoes through Islamic word ( Sayyid Qutb a well known Islamic figure connects Hermes -Thoth to some Islamic prophets in his books)

Apart from that EA comments on his videos, that Islam is even connected ( created ) by Azazel. So I do not think there will be something against your ascension or your magick on the demonic side if that guy does not banish willingly and seems to me that he will not. I hope that this experience will open new doors for all of you and lead all of you to a better journey.

Good luck

1 Like

I’m not saying that a prayer is more worth then another. You twisted my words. I’m saying that an Imam leads a service and he marries couples and he does the advanced rituals because an Imam Is a sort of Pastor.
Not saying other cannot do it.

Maybe you can search the word Imam in the dictionary. You will see that it refers to 12 Imams that are refer to 12 apostles. So yes they are advanced.

And the OP said 5 daily prayers that’s something different and goes with a cleansing. The Roqya you have to do in Arabic language so the change

Most of them are afraid. They don’t use the word djinn. Cause it’s known that if you say it 3 times (like bloody marry) a djinn comes.

1 Like

Ah, so you’re talking about the shia doctrine, see that’s the difference. You know there’s a huge difference right? The dude probably is a sunni (majority) and they don’t believe that. So saying he’s just gonna pray 5 times a day and thats it, I think it’s misleading. The chances are he is gonna perform rouqia which is loud and lengthy recitation of the quran anyone can do. And idk where OP lives, so maybe it will get hard getting rid of him when she realized she made a mistake.

1 Like

Yes I know. And like I’ve said in the first post my aunt and her family are a Muslim their whole lives. I even fast with them to become more spiritual aligned.

2 Likes

Oh fuck, that’s serious stuff. Wish other Gods were as quick as Djinns !

2 Likes

lol

I think it’s a myth. But who knows. When I use the djinn word out loud I say afterwards that no one of them are invited. I grew up with strange paranormal story’s … Djinn who raped woman, Djinns who hit people or kidnapp woman… :joy::joy::joy:

It’s true islam has occultism in itself.

2 Likes