Muslim Roommate?

Hey everyone, I’m reaching out for any advice/opinions/thoughts. My sister and I need a roommate and so far have only managed to find mental people to move in up until today. A guy came over to check out the room and have a chat. We ended up all talking about religion and spirituality for 4-5 hours. My sister and I are Luciferian and he is Muslim. He was curious and respectful about our beliefs and we were his. We would be happy for him to move in and he seems quite keen, but our only concern is that he will do daily banishing of the house as part of his 5 prayers. I don’t want any of the Goetia who we have invited here to be banished. Can anyone help with advice please? We are pretty desperate for a roommate and other than the banishing thing, he seems like a really cool guy. Thank you all.

2 Likes

If you’re cool with his practice you can coexist no problem. It’s you inviting him over not the other way around

5 Likes

Hey, OP.
My landlord and his family are muslims and living in the same building as we do. Spirits don’t seem to be bothered by it in my experience

5 Likes

Don’t worry so much, everything will be fine. I can feel that much.

4 Likes

Some verses of the Quran are very harmful for Demons and spirits in general. The problem here is that you don’t know what he’s praying. So it’s a gamble. If you’re willing to take the risk and give it a try… that would be fine I guess. But when you feel anything unusual, you should know why and end it, or it will cause problems to your practice.

9 Likes

Ok, that’s good to know - thank you. It’s weird, he was curious to the point that he wanted to take mushrooms and DMT to open his potential and also when he’s not so scared, to sit in on an evocation. Having said that, he openly said he would do daily banishings of Djinn (anyone who isn’t a human or angels).

4 Likes

If they are working with minor spirits like local nature spirits and stuff, that’s one thing, but since they are working with big daddy Goetic spirits and other big names, then I wouldn’t be concerned tbh.

3 Likes

That’s what my sister said.

1 Like

That’s bad. He’s only “open minded” because he’s challenging your beliefs, not because he accepts any of it or ok with it. He’ll be banishing daily as he said. And that’s what I was talking about. If I were you I would wait for another roommate. It’s not worth getting into spiritual war with him.

At least he was honest from the start. The rest is up to you. If you’re willing to give it a try, then give it a try and we’ll see what happens. I hope all goes well for you.

5 Likes

Also, there are ways around that. For example, having a proper physical seal/symbol for any spirit that might be affected otherwise.

A physical representation of a spirit makes it a lot harder for that spirit to be banished from wherever that physical representation is.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice. Urghh I’m so confused. We really need the money but I really don’t want anyone fucking up my relationship with the spirits :persevere:

2 Likes

As I said, it feels like everything will be fine. I’m getting a vibe of partial conversion, the potential roommate will most likely start to get into spooky occult shit, but at least partially hold onto his faith. Basically the Muslim equivalent of an esoteric Christian. Not a bad end result tbh.

Edit: Actually, Esoteric Muslims are a lot more open to lhp practices than you would think…

5 Likes

I suggest that you be honest with him and tell him you’ll give a try, but if his religious practice will cause problems for you, then you would have the right to ask him to leave. Give it a week or so to test things out… everything will be clear the first couple of days and you’ll know how things will be like with him around.

5 Likes

It’s so interesting you say that. After I explained how I practice, and that I don’t “worship Satan”, that I turn to the Goetia for ascension, guidance, teaching etc he was really surprised. I said, I don’t idolise the spirits, I respect them greatly and ask for their help. He said “ I’ve really been misinformed and need to go and think about this”. He said, “I want to learn more about it and conquer my fears”. So @Anziel_Merkaba maybe you’re picking up something quite valid. I mean, the fact that he is happy to move in with 2 girls, is divorced and does DMT/mushrooms kind of says he’s not your typical Muslim…well ones I’ve encountered anyway.

5 Likes

Yeah I think that’s a good idea. He was very easy to talk to and I think being up front is best. We. Did say as he was leaving “we don’t want any spiritual wars in the house” so we have to be respectful.

1 Like

My gut feeling is usually right.

In any case, I say go for it, the worst case is that it doesn’t work out and he ends up moving out after a few weeks.

2 Likes

Ha! Yeah true. Thanks for the advice :blush:

Best case, you get someone new to practice with, and possibly a guy you can do kinky tantric sex magick with or something.

1 Like

Holy shit! You and my sister keep saying the same thing. She said “maybe we’ll finally get the power of 3 in the house”.

2 Likes

Eh, it was just a vibe I was getting. Maybe a bit of myself wishing I had a woman to do kinky tantric sex magick with…

I’m good at relationship advice and stuff, but bad at my own personal relationships…

1 Like