Muslim Roommate?

:smile: I can’t see the kinky sex happening but the magick would be cool!

1 Like

Oh I’m the same. I attract jackrabbits in the bedroom and ghosters when it comes to relationships. But I give great relationship advice :joy:

1 Like

I am one of those word people who can’t do casual hook ups. Always had FWB.

I haven’t had a sexual partner in like almost three years because my social life imploded, and I suck at hooking up with people. I’m honestly more interested in a serious relationship at this point too tbh…

3 Likes

I say go for it and good luck

4 Likes

I hear ya. Tinder and the like, seems to have had a bad influence on people. Everyone is replaceable and disposable. I give up.

2 Likes

Thank you. Will let y’all know how it goes.

2 Likes

If it doesnt work out can always evoke someone and offer his life to them and have them kill him. If youre into that kind of thing :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well there’s that option too :grin: I’d probably start with kicking him out.

1 Like

why would you tell this man at all lmao, i usually keep this shit to myself, and this guy is a muslim LOL his prayers wont do shit to goetia

tell him hes going to hell for his drug use :joy:

2 Likes

You do you. Good luck either way

1 Like

hope you guys have fun tho

1 Like

I hear ya! :joy: I don’t normally tell anyone, but I had a feeling he was religious, so I thought he probably won’t be a good candidate. So I asked him if he was Christian and he said ‘muslim’. I thought he just wouldn’t move in. The convo just kept heading further and further into religion and supernatural etc and before I knew it I was telling him about how Lucifer saved my life :woman_shrugging:t3::joy: He still wanted to move in!!

1 Like

Thanks @Haplo :blush:

Thanks everyone for the great advice - very much appreciated. Love this forum :metal:t3:

1 Like

Like with anyone who is a part of mainstream religion you get those who are focused on the dogma and rules, these people usually use this for a political agenda to control others.
On the other hand you have those who focus on the spiritual side and tend to be more open minded and tolerant of others.
Unfortunately the number of the politically religious out numbers the spiritually religious at 100 to 1.

3 Likes

This is probably slightly off your original topic…why not evoke one of the spirits you work with and ask them to bring a roommate that will fit in with your home culture, including your practices?

1 Like

Somehow it reassures me to read that I’m not the only one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a really open minded Muslim. I have many Muslim friends, including two that are my closest. As long as there’s no boundaries being crossed and there is a mutual agreement to be able to practice your interests at heart in harmony then why not? It’s certainly doable. He seems fine tbh got good feelings about it more than bad

1 Like

Sorry to tell you this but Muslim men don’t change for nobody and women are in that religion somehow inferior to men, is something to think seriously about it. In time you will have to stick to his rules.

I think you dont know much good Muslims … It all depends on from which country they are. It depends on the mentality not the religion of the country. Example: Nazi women has to listen to the husband … Most of women are much more dominant now. And “real” muslims respect women. Cause it’s written in the qoran… But it still depends on the character of the person. A lot of “muslims” don’t really practice. Some of them only go on Fridays to the mosque. In Turkey it’s now a bad sign to be a Muslim. No one likes the actual leader. No one wants to be like him. So everyone shows how they drink their raki and do not go to the mosque. Kind of protest.
I don’t think that the muslims in dubai (luxus) and the muslims in jeddah are the same. The muslims in İstanbul are not the same as the ones in Urfa. It’s still the same country … Or the muslims in MARDIN :slight_smile: those from the babylonian, they are all diffrent. The lifestyle depends on everything.

4 Likes