Musical devotional for Lucifer

I have had to actually, he dont leave me alone. I mean sometimes I feel like “I dont know” what to call it but other times, he can really be a pain in the ass. I do run his ass off from time to time. He always comes back and if he can not get that point across to time, he will keep at it until I either give up or say, get the fuck out here I’m not playing with you right now. I think he must find me amusing.
I have been in a dead sleep and him walk me to sit up in my bed and see him standing there. I’m like DUDE its like 3:10am , go do something and I roll over and sometimes can get back to sleep.
Thing is with invoking - and I dont have an issue with that I do it in circle and things just happen. I just dont feel the need to invoke him. When he is here - he is around, in me and in everything. But those EYES of his that I see are just about the weirdest shit I ever saw

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

My sweet King for everything you’ve given me and for everything you’ve made me feel. You give me what I always dreamed of, you protect and you love truly and fiercely. My love, my dear one ,my love for you will always be insatiable.

1 Like

My sweet Lord and King thank you for reminding me you’re never too far away. From yesterday until each and every tomorrow, our bond is my sacred treasure.

1 Like
1 Like

Behemoth is a class act. For you loves of blackend death metal like myself, you should hopefully like this. It’s pretty deep, layered with occultic meaning and power… Enjoy guys!

2 Likes
3 Likes

My love, my King, my beautiful one. I await the day I return home to you. ⚘⚘⚘

1 Like

My sweet King, some days my only desire is to see your face and feel your touch. Though it aches sometimes I know you’re ever present and one day I can rest in your grace. My love for you knows no bounds, and I will wait patiently for your return.

1 Like

For you I’ll wait an eternity . May I never lose sight of what awaits me and may I never forget you’re always near. Again and again, I’ll return to you. Your many faces, your many names- each and every part of you makes me whole.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like