Music that reminds you of an entity/entities

Focalor

He’s not really into music so even though I’ve known him for quite some time now, these are the only musical pieces I can confirm that he truly liked:

What sticks out to me is that both of these classical pieces have similar elements of lamenting, mourning, death and swirling intensity of emotions akin to how he is.

Oh, and probably not related, but he dislikes Taylor Swift’s songs. He clarified that he didn’t “hate” it per se, more of like he just “prefers I don’t play it if if I can be in the mood for other songs.” When I asked him why, he simply said, “Because it has no depth.” :joy:

6 Likes

My spirit guides have me listening to these lately on repeat. Along with the feather confirmations, reading up on the translation/lyrics never fails to make me feel really blessed and looked after. I love them so much. :pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

I find Asmodeus to be very fond of music, and he often uses it to teach me. One of his areas of expertise is love, this also covers the crazy, addictive, self destructive type. It applies to many areas of lust, but let’s be honest. How many decent songs have you ever heard that were about obsession with counting the croutons in your salad or reorganizing your closet for days? All the good ones are about romantic love or drug addiction.

He has quite a sense of humor and often makes me laugh.

A few when he was helping me get through my taste for the crazy kind of love.

1 Like

For the lovely Lilith :heart_eyes:. Queen, predator, lover, survivor, Mother, your source of comfort and nourishment, or desperate suffering and the deepest kind of hell.

2 Likes

Meg Myers. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sitri

One of the spirits who definitely loves music and communicates with it. A lot. Too much. :joy:

(Adam Lambert’s “For Your Entertainment” fits him very well too.)

When that dark jester side of him hits:

4 Likes

Morrigan. Here’s a YouTuber interpretation:

Awesome vid. With an awesome message which is a bit too tricky to figure out. (Not sure i did but still i’ll pretend)
Morrigan is Irish war goddes as far as google knows.
That guy probably is an ex military, having nighmares (probably remembering what he saw/done at war) where he fights death in most violent brawl. (which is awesomly filmed - cause i am tired of that metaphoric skeletal death just taking one’s life away. What we see is a death you can/have to fight - which is quite a new way to picture death. And i absolutely love it.)
As far as i get he’s suffering PTSD. To feel that thing you’d better see movies like american sniper or hurt locker (both i consider to be crappy american patriotic propaganda but still they let you feel the thing). Long sotry short - he’s not comfortable living a civilian life. All emotions he has are about war and into war.
Then Morrigan comes (not the dragon age chick but the Irish goddes, relax kids). She’s also a crow.
She leads him somwhere far away - sands, forest… Use you imagination. Dunno, afghan, iraq - does not matter. Probably the same place he was fighting death in a dream.
There he meets death again. He fights - and wins - cause Morrigan’s on his side and in his heart.
You can also see it as he’s in love with Morrigan (aka war).

1 Like

I don’t like Adam Lambert but yes… the song named “For Your Entertainment” how I see is really fits Him. I’m also in-love with His Dark Side. It is always a fun to experiencing how He changes these ‘Faces’ of His, like a surprise. :black_heart:

If anyone find a good song connected to Sitri do not hesitate, share it,
I want to feed from them as We did with each other. :laughing::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Dammit. I just watched this video. It made me think of Odin chasing Freya. I seriously opened BALG hoping I could find the right thread to post it in. This was the very first thread in the list.

Freya and Odin

2 Likes

Belial

The very first song I’ve heard him specifically dedicate to me. I think the chorus is enough to explain why I used to be scared shitless of him.

Also, the name of the band is not lost on me. I suspect he finds it amusing as he sent me another TBS song after this one (“Number 5 With A Bullet”) when I kept going back and forth on him due to fear.

5 Likes

Sekhmet - Green Valley by Puscifer

2 Likes

wow that reminded of prince sitri aswell, very middle eastern/turkish sort of a vibe:)

1 Like

Found an another cool music what kinda reminds me Sitri. It’s whole ‘atmosphere’…

I feels like We are making some passionate and dirty fun in a Dark, hot Night Club, just Together, with an embrace of an erotic dance.

( Do not mind the image - but looks like the community possessed with them. )

wow that reminded of prince sitri aswell, very middle eastern/turkish sort of a vibe:)

@Tuxedo-cat Absolutely! I’m glad reading a similar opinion about it. :wine_glass:

1 Like

Lucifuge Rofocale

So suddenly, and no enough strong idea, why…
But I’m trust in my senses, for I have to.

Life's breath in the candlelight
Lost hearts in the dead of night
It's a long way down
To the place they found
Dark sun, hollowed by the fade
Our debt they left to be paid
Seen the blackness stare
Promising to spare
The chosen

Born of graves and left below
Painted ashes, painted snow
When the dark awakens
Fires of our last hope are getting low
Souls of gods and souls of men
Meet in cinders to ascend
Fate has chosen
And our fading light is at its end

I've a tale that time has lost
Sins of judgment born in frost
Then he took a name
For the one profaned
Know the dark but let it rest
Left to lurkers in their quest
Let the watchers fight
And the blood ignite
The chosen

Souls to revive us
Or rot us away
Want for the weary
And death for the sane
Cursed yet we listen
For bells left to toll
To fight back the depths of
Humanity's soul
For the unkindled
We look to the sun
Cities in gold
All the victories won
Fear not the dark
Or the monsters, my friend
And brace for the feast
Of humanity's end
2 Likes

Beloved King Belial and King Baal

:crown::black_heart::wine_glass:

Not so much the keep them on a leash but very good
1 Like

I know Belzebub aka ryuk is a character in deathnote but like…as someone who does pop culture magick…i know for a FACT nathan sharp does magick to and I can hear it in his music. So this song while being a ‘death note’ cover or parody is totally written between the lines.
Belzebub is not a fan of me posing this song but im tired and its my fave so.
1 Like

Archangel Michael

Archangel Raphael

2 Likes

Heard this song and it makes me think of King Paimon:

1 Like

Well, how do you know one is speaking to you? :grin: