Music that reminds you of an entity/entities

Greetings, let’s get a fun thread going. Do you ever sometimes get that vibe or that while listening to a specific music you remember intensely about an entity or had their names popping up in your head? Example, while listening to Eminem’s Venom somehow King Belial’s name always comes to my mind or The Killers - The Man reminds me of Lucifer. I’m not saying that music describes them because it would be disrespectful if using wrong lyrics or words to describe them or relate to them but what I’m saying is that a music always gives an entities vibe. Somehow King Belial thinking of him as a God of Anarchy or Freedom gives this song his vibes. I love King Belial so much along with King Paimon and Prince Lucifer and hopefully, I’ll be working with them someday soon!

Share your music that describes entities.

22 Likes

Yeah. When listening to your gona go far kid by the offspring i often think of Belzebub.

7 Likes

Take me to church - Belial

Lana Del Rey songs - Astaroth

Mostly because its what i use when contacting them.

9 Likes

Lilith has been an inspiration for my friends, of Inkubus Sukkubus, an English Pagan Rock Band.
Heart of Lilith
(Inkubus Sukkubus - Heart of Lilith - YouTube)
And Ego Likeness
- YouTube
Song for Samael

9 Likes

The music of Venus by Gustav Holst kinda reminds me of Anael (I used it for summoning this Angel in the spring of 2015… shortly after I saw a blonde girl in a supermarket but I didn’t try “anything”, and maybe it was a smart move, although one should generally expect similar opportunities from Magick and take them)

2 Likes

“Shepherd of Fire” by Avenged Sevenfold gives off a very Luciferian vibe. Granted, it’s a song about the devil, so a bit of that is to be expected, but it’s surprising how much of his nature they accurately captured in the lyrics.

4 Likes

Behemoth - The Reign Ov Shemsu-Hor, shemyaza usually pops into my head when I listen to that song.

3 Likes

Here’s a few:

Satan, Lucifer, Belial, etc.

Lucifer

Lilith

King Paimon

Belial

Prince Sitri

6 Likes

I Want A Lip by Karen Black- Lilith and Naamah

She-Wolf by Shakira- same as above. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This particular song still does a lot for me, although not as strong as that first info… .uh… smashing brain-crunching experience.

3 Likes

Leviathan,crociel

Azazel,Satan

Belial,lucifer

Fun with satan

Satan

this REALLY reminds me of satan
6 Likes

I’ve recently started listening to DIE ANTWOORD, watch this, it has so many symbolism!

5 Likes

Lilith and the other three Queens of Hell, along with any succubus.

4 Likes

Lilith and Naamah

4 Likes

So much aggressiveness lol

Lucifer

6 Likes

Ha! I tried though. I did at least put in relaxing instrumentals from Morocco for King Paimon. I’ve actually never played any type of hardcore music, let alone Western genres for the King. It seems like the mood and vibe is always somewhere in the Middle East or North Africa as far as music is concerned with KP. Seems like there’s some appreciation for it.

4 Likes

Lucifer

3 Likes

Lilith, Naamah, Agrat and Eishuth

5 Likes

Naamah’s deadly seductions

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/pwLjCiQ-1kE

Reminds me of fairies and nature spirits in general

2 Likes